SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by HodanG Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:44 am

What an interesting season it would be if Nikki isn't F1 and in fact Alex or Olena is!
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by solaroo Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:50 am

Agree! As much as I'm disinclined to want Alex to be at the end, and can see AAL's point about why she might be on the show, I keep wondering about that damn white rose and what it REALLY means in terms of Richie's feelings about her.
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 24, 2016 9:54 am

welcomeback [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I think the white rose (and all roses first CP) don't hold much meaning. They started doing the white rose on S2 and even though I can't stand him, Blake said he had no control over who the white rose went to and Sam in S3 implied the same and that producers play a role in who gets the white rose which I think is true. It's also why I think no matter what season, the white rose recipient will never be F1 as it is a strategy rose rather than a FIR (like Sam had with Sasha on the Bette).
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Wed Aug 24, 2016 12:03 pm

AAL: I hope you're right about the "strategy rose". What a great description BTW. Smiley
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:00 pm

HodanG wrote:What an interesting season it would be if Nikki isn't F1 and in fact Alex or Olena is!

That it would be, but the edit is seriously promoting Nikki as the one contrary to how others and myself might see other probabilities. So to me, the edit is showing that that Richie is seeking out Nikki although it is clear he's having conversation with others at CP. The question is WHY only Nikki shown and a few desperate attempts (edited) by Alex.

For the pros on, here my question is about the story... love story. Who's having a "love story" and what kind of connections are being made. Maybe appearing to be made.

To me, it seems that the opposite of what we get to see and hear is the real story at times. The part when Richie talks about wanting a real woman... What does that mean?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:38 pm

romance realist wrote:Alex was so intensely emotional in her conversation at the cocktail party.
Strange to bring up a former conversation, with Nikki who you think is the chosen one, and Steph who you barely know, work yourself into fever pitch about it and then seek comfort and validation from Nikki. This edit is really highlighting her emotional fragility and immaturity. I find it really hard to watch her - not hard-irritating but hard-sad.

I think she brought it up with Nikki because she was hoping Nikki would reassure her that she has no idea if she's F1 and is in the same boat with the rest of them. It was slightly manipulative and didn't work because Nikki said nothing to ease her fears. She was comforting about her hurt feelings, but didn't address the root of it.

I think that is Alex on the boat in Bali. I don't like her for Richie but she does seem more adventurous than Nikki. So does Rachel for that matter. I like Faith for Richie best. She is as fun loving and kind hearted as he is imo. On their date/SQT she hasn't looked friend zoned to me YET. I wonder if whichever girl they are hiding in Bali is F1? I can't get a good read on Nikki. Honestly, her dress choices throw me off. One minute she's the sweet maternal one and the next she's OTT sexy. I guess she can be both, but I'm still undecided on who she is exactly. Olena in Bali is interesting. Would Richie really "work hard" as he said, to break down her walls only to reject her? She has an F1 obstacle to overcome. Do any of the others? Did Snez?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:24 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....for Bach AU S2, Sam Frost, the F1 had an obstacle which was apparent early on which was fear of the process & Blake really worked hard to gain her confidence plus she had the best dates IMO. For S3, the F1, Snez's obstacle was the location difference since she lived in Perth & Sam the Bachie was based in Melbourne but the main thing that season was the red herring that producers threw out to the audience; that is a massive decoy with all the focus on the F4 girl who was very popular; even most sleuthers thought she was F1 until the final screen caps proved that she couldn't possibly be F1 since the final caps didn't show her past HTDs.

For Sam Frost's season who was the first Ette & first recycled contestant, it was an obvious F1 edit, FIR to the eventual F1, the best dates, Sam's apparent crush on him from the get go etc. As others have posted, it could be that they are doing the obvious edit again since Richie is the first recycled Bachie in the AU franchise.

But for me it's still too early to call & once we get the final extended screen caps, we will confirm if Nikki made it to Bali or not and understand if her edit is a decoy or an obvious F1 edit....all jmo.

On another note not sure if you read the SM threads, there were published reports that a paparazzi got the FRC money shot of Richie & the F1 girl & also the same pap tried to place bets on the show outcome with the bookies....this just makes me scratch because all the media reports are that Nikki is F1.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:40 pm

In Sam Wood's season we also got the intruders late in the game (episode 10 if I remember) and 1 was very "perfect on paper" girl, so once the F4 girl went home the question remained whether he would go for the chemistry & complications that come with a relationship with a woman with a child, living in another city, or go for young&perfect and by the media proclaimed "F4-lookalike" (more sexy version), who seemed like love at the first sight? He chose the first.
Here the intruders aren't a threat, I believe, but neither a decoy and it's one of the "originals". Not Alex, because for me she's out when it was decided that she was getting the white rose.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:28 pm

mercieme wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....for Bach AU S2, Sam Frost, the F1 had an obstacle which was apparent early on which was fear of the process & Blake really worked hard to gain her confidence plus she had the best dates IMO. For S3, the F1, Snez's obstacle was the location difference since she lived in Perth & Sam the Bachie was based in Melbourne but the main thing that season was the red herring that producers threw out to the audience; that is a massive decoy with all the focus on the F4 girl who was very popular; even most sleuthers thought she was F1 until the final screen caps proved that she couldn't possibly be F1 since the final caps didn't show her past HTDs.

For Sam Frost's season who was the first Ette & first recycled contestant, it was an obvious F1 edit, FIR to the eventual F1, the best dates, Sam's apparent crush on him from the get go etc. As others have posted, it could be that they are doing the obvious edit again since Richie is the first recycled Bachie in the AU franchise.

But for me it's still too early to call & once we get the final extended screen caps, we will confirm if Nikki made it to Bali or not and understand if her edit is a decoy or an obvious F1 edit....all jmo.

On another note not sure if you read the SM threads, there were published reports that a paparazzi got the FRC money shot of Richie & the F1 girl & also the same pap tried to place bets on the show outcome with the bookies....this just makes me scratch because all the media reports are that Nikki is F1.

Thanks for the recap on the other season's obstacles. So only Olena has one so far it seems. Who are the paps saying they have photographed with Richie or has that not come out yet? I'll go read that thread.

happygolucky wrote:In Sam Wood's season we also got the intruders late in the game (episode 10 if I remember) and 1 was very "perfect on paper" girl, so once the F4 girl went home the question remained whether he would go for the chemistry & complications that come with a relationship with a woman with a child, living in another city, or go for young&perfect and by the media proclaimed "F4-lookalike" (more sexy version), who seemed like love at the first sight? He chose the first.
Here the intruders aren't a threat, I believe, but neither a decoy and it's one of the "originals". Not Alex, because for me she's out when it was decided that she was getting the white rose.

I remember that now. I liked Lana but Snez and Sam are perfect together. Wouldn't mind seeing Lana as 'ette. I agree, the intruders don't seem like a factor this season.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....the paps are not saying anything so far. IIRC  one of the sleuthers posted I think an article or speculated that the show may have paid off the pap that took the picture. I am now doubting whether any pap has the FRC pic because there will always be a another news outlet who can out bid the show to get their hands on that pic....they don't have to spoil now but they can do so on the day of the finale like they did on Sam Frost's season. Maybe the show planted this out there that some pap has the FRC pic laugh out loud

Regardless the media is saying Nikki is F1, she has done a couple of interviews (check he SM thread out) which some say her responses imply that she is F1 & the general audience also think the same based on the postings on the bachelor AU FB page....we shall see what the final screen caps reveal though....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Living Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:48 pm

Intruders with the bachelors not with the bachelorettes. hmmm

IMO the bachelor has similar edits BUT the bachelorette have a different kind of story line and edit.  With the bachelorettes the F1 is more obvious and you see the F1 pursue the b/ette. With this in mind, I feel it is better to compare this season with other seasons of the bach and not with the b/ettes.

Living

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Wed Aug 24, 2016 6:16 pm

I believe that's true^ IMO my predictions were right for every season of the bachelor and bachelorette AU (except for Tims I thought Rochelle was going to win) As much as I love Olena and Alex and Faith... I believe that their is a high possibility that Alex would be F3, and it will be between Olena/Nikki. (Gosh SM seem to love these two so I don't know how this will go out so maybe Rachel will be thrower in as an easy target? Leaving Olena as F4?) but my thoughts are always changing this season it's just so weird. How about if Olena is the dark horse? Nikki gets the bette edit because we did see paps of Olena do happy and Nikki not as much? But how can this explain Nikki's SM lockdown (liking fan pages of her only) as compared to Olena who has now 30k followers?! It doesn't make sense if Olena is F1 that she will be accepting so many followers when she should keep a low profile. Aswell as the fact that Olena is not getting much screen time (Maybe they want us to think it's Nikki then shock us in the end when Olena wins or maybe they want to throw Olena in the end and put doubt on us when it was Nikki all along) IMO Nikki's SM lockdown and all the interviews that say Nikki is F1 (I believe articles know who the winner is) doesn't make sense to me if indeed she is not F1. So I'm thinking it was Nikki all along. She is "Richie's person" and I don't see him saying goodbye to her at all. This season is a weird one I tell ya. Crikey
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
stuckinsc
fabgirl
carraiger
DTaylor91
KatydidC
Mikesgirl83
Miyala
Chi
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Sunnyandhappy