SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by natik Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:33 pm

Sundy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] can I ask you a question. In the last episode did Richie say to Olena something about 'watching or love blossom'?  I meant to ask you a few days ago and forgot. If so it is very sweet of her to pick up on the blossom part of the comment and not the love. Some of the
others would have zoned straight in on that

Sure! He said: "I think about you all the time. I think you are absolutely gorgeous and even tonight you know you opening up so much more and I feel that`s I guess as a relationship it´s like blossoming. There is more here..."

Olena answered: "Awww I like that word...blossoming."
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:44 pm

Thank [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I misheard. I was wondering why no one else mentioned it. It's because I was making it up:cantstopl:
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by natik Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:50 pm

Sundy wrote:Thank [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. I misheard. I was wondering why no one else mentioned it. It's because I was making it up:cantstopl:

You are welcome. I´m not sure would they allow him even to mention the L-word to any of the girls?!
natik
natik

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:16 am

I just finished watching Nikki and Richie's date and is it just me or was that one of the loveliest and realest dates ever? I actually teared up with emotion and happiness and laughed at the cute moments - all in the same date!

Like Richie said, I think Nikki and Richie could be a "perfect match" for each other. There's such and ease about them and like Richie said, Nikki brings out the best in Richie.

One of the things I loved about this date was the theme being country and Nikki being a country girl which is exactly who Richie is. He himself said last year in a Q&A video when asked what does he prefer "city or country" and Richie said "definitely the country!"

There was a moment in his date with Nikki that I saw Richie totally begin to fall in love. He looked blissfully happy like he was on cloud nine and couldn't believe that he was so lucky. It made me tear up to see Richie that happy.

One thing that stood out to me is that Richie talks in "we" form when talking to Nikki, like they are a couple already and he sees her and him as a unit. He also says that what they have is real (second time he has said that) and that Nikki is 100% genuine - something that he is looking for the most in a life partner and something Richie himself is.

I also noticed that both Richie and Nikki are doing pickup ITMs (so filmed later on and look like they may be filmed after the show ended or near the end) and this is usually a sign to me of someone maybe being F1 (Snez had the same thing and had a different ITM background from the other girls, same as Sash)

From the moment Nikki was the first one out the limo, to the first date, to the first kiss, and now to their second date all I can say is I was hopeful that I would get to watch a lovestory and to me that is exactly what I am seeing - a lovestory between these two.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:22 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I just finished watching Nikki and Richie's date and is it just me or was that one of the loveliest and realest dates ever? I actually teared up with emotion and happiness and laughed at the cute moments - all in the same date!

Like Richie said, I think Nikki and Richie could be a "perfect match" for each other. There's such and ease about them and like Richie said, Nikki brings out the best in Richie.

One of the things I loved about this date was the theme being country and Nikki being a country girl which is exactly who Richie is. He himself said last year in a Q&A video when asked what does he prefer "city or country" and Richie said "definitely the country!"

There was a moment in his date with Nikki that I saw Richie totally begin to fall in love. He looked blissfully happy like he was on cloud nine and couldn't believe that he was so lucky. It made me tear up to see Richie that happy.

One thing that stood out to me is that Richie talks in "we" form when talking to Nikki, like they are a couple already and he sees her and him as a unit. He also says that what they have is real (second time he has said that) and that Nikki is 100% genuine - something that he is looking for the most in a life partner and something Richie himself is.

I also noticed that both Richie and Nikki are doing pickup ITMs (so filmed later on and look like they may be filmed after the show ended or near the end) and this is usually a sign to me of someone maybe being F1 (Snez had the same thing and had a different ITM background from the other girls, same as Sash)

From the moment Nikki was the first one out the limo, to the first date, to the first kiss, and now to their second date all I can say is I was hopeful that I would get to watch a lovestory and to me that is exactly what I am seeing - a lovestory between these two.

Not just you! I really felt that this date was 'real'. Loved watching it.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:24 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] it really was beautiful! I wasn't able to watch earlier in the week and now that I have, wow! What a beautiful connection those two have - it's effortless! F1 or not, I see and feel a love story with them and I wasn't sure I would but I am loving it. beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:30 am

in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I just finished watching Nikki and Richie's date and is it just me or was that one of the loveliest and realest dates ever? I actually teared up with emotion and happiness and laughed at the cute moments - all in the same date!

Not just you! I really felt that this date was 'real'. Loved watching it.

Me too! My favourite date this season so far.

There were lots of things I loved but the best for me was the extra squeeze he gave her when they hugged hello, their easy chat at the old pub - it was like they'd gone down to the local for a pint and the way he pulled her in for a slow dance.

Last edited by Katiebelle on Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:33 am

And the random kiss on the cheek.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:56 am

Sundy wrote:And the random kiss on the cheek.

When Richie said "this rose is coming from my heart" awwww I thought wow has he said that before?....
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:04 am

I will make a video clip of their date and post it in Nikki's thread to sleuth and rewatch as there were so many great moments!

I loved when Richie tells Nikki he is not after a girl for a good time he is after a girl for a future and tells her she could be that future... and then Richie's dimple appears!!! and he says "yeah" as if he is saying "yeah" you're it.

That "yeah" and the way he was melting into Nikki's eyes reminded me of Art with Matilda on their FD when Art said "yeah"

awwww

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:I will make a video clip of their date and post it in Nikki's thread to sleuth and rewatch as there were so many great moments!

I loved when Richie tells Nikki he is not after a girl for a good time he is after a girl for a future and tells her she could be that future... and then Richie's dimple appears!!! and he says "yeah" as if he is saying "yeah" you're it.

That "yeah" and the way he was melting into Nikki's eyes reminded me of Art with Matilda on their FD when Art said "yeah"

awwww

Speaking of art and Matilda I've started watching them on YouTube (loving my first nz bachelor! It's awesome yes )but some episodes are really terrible quality do u know of a better way to watch the series ????
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:35 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I will make a video clip of their date and post it in Nikki's thread to sleuth and rewatch as there were so many great moments!

Speaking of art and Matilda I've started watching them on YouTube (loving my first nz bachelor! It's awesome  yes )but some episodes are really terrible quality do u know of a better way to watch the series ????
O/T [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] It really is awesome! Art and Matty are my favorite couple ever from this franchise the world over. In a class of their own. I know there are links and videos in their thread to watch [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and also links to watch here and here. Hopefully one of those work out (make sure to have an adblocker on so you don't get any spam or malware)

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 78 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 58 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+52
stuckinsc
fabgirl
carraiger
DTaylor91
KatydidC
Mikesgirl83
Miyala
Chi
Spoil Me Again
iamreal2u
Sunnyandhappy