SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 63 of 76 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:01 am

Da Funk wrote:Ok so from what we know Nikki might be going home as F3. IMO if Nikki isn't going home at F3 then she's probably going to win. If Nikki does go home as F3 then that leaves Olena and Alex, but what i don't get is why would Richie take Alex so far into the game to just eliminate her at F2, that would break her heart a lot considering she has a child but then again why is her edit really bad, they wouldnt make an F1's edit bad like that. I'm so confused!!!!

Ok this is how I see it. If Nikki goes home at F3, to be honest I think he cares for her but perhaps not in love with her.
Alex definitely has the whole physical chemistry thing going for them as a couple, but we have seen this before but usually they leave earlier. Based on the crap edit for her IMO she is going at F2. I think again he genuinely cares for her but a) not ready to ba a dad b) he would definitely have to move to bayside Victoria to not move her son. (eve was older so different scenario) c) it may have just been a physical attraction. That said if the edit wasn't so bad and he was ready for kids I think she would be F1. The crap edit is for the viewer, softens the blow for the favourite (Nikki) leaving and makes it easier for the viewer to support his choice of F1 if she is also a favourite and the F2 is disliked.

Does that make sense for you? The network has used heavy editing this seasons based on what the girls are saying in interviews to create a story.

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:02 am

Sundy wrote:Two interesting IG pics. First one is Olena doing what looks like a number 1 with her finger
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
for FashionAid and then this picture of Richie was just liked by Nikki. Man the girls are confusing my head.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hmm interesting! This may well be her intention. Is she feeling insecure that many are seeing Nikki as F1 (if she is indeed F1?).

Back to top Go down

Post by Da Funk Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:13 am

in_denial wrote:
Da Funk wrote:Ok so from what we know Nikki might be going home as F3. IMO if Nikki isn't going home at F3 then she's probably going to win. If Nikki does go home as F3 then that leaves Olena and Alex, but what i don't get is why would Richie take Alex so far into the game to just eliminate her at F2, that would break her heart a lot considering she has a child but then again why is her edit really bad, they wouldnt make an F1's edit bad like that. I'm so confused!!!!

If Alex ends up as F1, then I have to question what she did to receive such a terrible edit! I think most people will be shocked if it's her - maybe what was planned all along?

Fifty wrote:

Ok this is how I see it.  If Nikki goes home at F3, to be honest I think he cares for her but perhaps not in love with her.  
Alex definitely has the whole physical chemistry thing going for them as a couple, but we have seen this before but usually they leave earlier.  Based on the crap edit for her IMO she is going at F2.  I think again he genuinely cares for her but a) not ready to ba a dad b) he would definitely have to move to bayside Victoria to not move her son. (eve was older so different scenario) c) it may have just been a physical attraction.  That said if the edit wasn't so bad and he was ready for kids I think she would be F1.  The crap edit is for the viewer, softens the blow for the favourite (Nikki) leaving and makes it easier for the viewer to support his choice of F1 if she is also a favourite and the F2 is disliked.

Does that make sense for you?  The network has used heavy editing this seasons based on what the girls are saying in interviews to create a story.

Yes thank you all for explaining it to me Smiley

Da Funk

Female Posts : 46

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:16 am

RHOM Pettifleur posted this from last night.. Interesting caption... Could just be a general statement but perhaps not...? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:26 am

Interesting insight from Rachael
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:31 am

mslat92 wrote:RHOM Pettifleur posted this from last night.. Interesting caption... Could just be a general statement but perhaps not...? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Interesting indeed. We have gone from her being the dark horse to people now speculating its her. Boy are we going to all get a heart attack if Alex is F1 with that edit. She would have to be one of the most disliked F1's in history. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] good question, what did she do to get that edit if she is F1 and why would the network do that to the F1 intentionally knowing that they would be doing media and people don't like her based on their edit?? Interesting but bonkers if that is the case.

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsT Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:34 am

mslat92 wrote:RHOM Pettifleur posted this from last night.. Interesting caption... Could just be a general statement but perhaps not...? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Source: instagram.com/p/BKLFLj_jcg-/

Hey [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], this event is actually happening tonight at Crown... I wonder what she means by the caption. Wednesday can't get here fast enough
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:05 am

Sundy wrote:Interesting insight from Rachael
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm sorry, but it's hard to believe that people thinks Richie is good looking in this article. lololol I didn't think Rachel said that. I still think Alex is fake ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:56 pm

Good grief, Daily Mail continuing to take from the forum without giving credit as per usual (we know for a fact that they take info from this forum).

Here DM new article about what has been discussed at length on the forum about the F3 girls and the dress colors...

Is this the secret Bachelor colour code? Richie's final three contestants wear hidden clues in their dresses... and they've been there EVERY season

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ETA: just saw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted about this upthread so credit to her  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:04 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Good grief, Daily Mail continuing to take from the forum without giving credit as per usual (we know for a fact that they take info from this forum).

Here DM new article about what has been discussed at length on the forum about the F3 girls and the dress colors...

Is this the secret Bachelor colour code? Richie's final three contestants wear hidden clues in their dresses... and they've been there EVERY season

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ETA: just saw [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] posted about this upthread so credit to her  yes

WTH!!
And with that, we might be loosing one of our favorite clues (especially if they do the same for F2) no
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:09 pm

FRC the F1 has always worn a lighter dress since S1 so if it is different this year it will be a first.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:FRC the F1 has always worn a lighter dress since S1 so if it is different this year it will be a first.

I was saying that for next season actually.
But yeah if it's different this year we will already loose the clue laugh out loud

Just to clarify my last post, my point was that if they do a paper on F2 dress colors, prod might decide to change that for next season, so the clue would be compromised.

Hope its better.
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 76 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 69 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT