SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 64 of 76 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:15 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:FRC the F1 has always worn a lighter dress since S1 so if it is different this year it will be a first.

I was saying that for next season actually.
But yeah if it's different this year we will already loose the clue laugh out loud
laugh out loud yeah but for next year I don't see why they would change it for FRC. Maybe they would do two lighter dresses rather that are both the same but different fabric? It definitely is interesting though that the dress color for FRC seems to be a pattern for F1 so will see if it holds up this year and the next giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:25 pm

Is Olena the only one out and about for events of the F3?

Looks like the shoes (novoshoes which provided shoes for the show) she was trying on with Steph (based on Steph's IG stephdix) so could be a planned event/outing for Olena to be in public if F1 so not seen with lead or?  question

No wonder Richie's so smitten! The Bachelor's Olena Khamula wears racy gown with a plunging back AND a thigh-high slit to Fashion Aid event [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:31 pm

Interesting Alex article

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:33 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Is Olena the only one out and about for events of the F3?

Looks like the shoes (novoshoes which provided shoes for the show) she was trying on with Steph (based on Steph's IG stephdix) so could be a planned event/outing for Olena to be in public if F1 so not seen with lead or?  question

No wonder Richie's so smitten! The Bachelor's Olena Khamula wears racy gown with a plunging back AND a thigh-high slit to Fashion Aid event [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

She is but there were quite a few other girls there too. She has been out and about a fair bit though. Then again so was Sasha. FYI. Alex just liked a pic of Olena on IG????
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] did you see Danny's snapchat of Richie on a roof being a goose? Sometimes I wonder if he is suited to any of the girls. He is such a boy boy cantstopl TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 3806527698
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:40 pm

^ past contestants are at the event as well but was wondering if any of the other F3 are there?

Alex and Nikki MIA? and Alex and Nikki also the only two private on IG?

Maybe it is just personal preference but it does seem odd to me that only Olena from F2 has been out and about and public IG.

no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:43 pm

Sundy wrote:Interesting Alex article

Thanks for the article. I was wondering why she didn't had one this week.

Seems like one need to subscribe to read it. Maybe you can do a transcript for us? Pretty please?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by mrsT Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:47 pm

Hi [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Olena's IG is still private, I think she accepts requests though. I have looked on IG but only other contestant from this year at the event was Steph.
Alex and Nikki have been liking a few pics on IG, so maybe it's a personal decision not to accept requests??
IMO, if Olena is F1 then maybe they just don't want all the comments; about Nikki winning or Alex being a clinger?!
mrsT
mrsT

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:47 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] TeamRichie - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 64 3806527698 I know! It's too funny because Richie has been working on the house and in the yard of his friends and like you following along this past year it definitely shows who Richie is and tbh part of that is why I have struggled this season so much with the F4 girls (some more than others) when it comes to a match for him and have been [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and still am. I guess I was waiting for a Sam Fro girl to be in F4 since I still think someone like her is totally his type but as long as he is happy that is all good and I am happy for him yes

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:51 pm

djogbenyuie wrote:

Seems like one need to subscribe to read it. Maybe you can do a transcript for us? Pretty please?

Oh Bugger. I just went in to copy it and it did the same thing. It was talking about their chemistry and that she is in love with him. That she thinks he would be a great role model for Elijah. And that she does not want to rush into marriage. She wants to get to know the person first as she wants it to be right (essentially exactly what Richie said about relationships) that's all I can remember sorry
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:52 pm

I can't read it either but she looks very happy in that photo IMO. Perhaps she has been F1 all along?! This show has done my head in!

Back to top Go down

Post by djogbenyuie Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:54 pm

Sundy wrote:
djogbenyuie wrote:

Oh Bugger. I just went in to copy it and it did the same thing. It was talking about their chemistry and that she is in love with him. That she thinks he would be a great role model for Elijah. And that she does not want to rush into marriage. She wants to get to know the person first as she wants it to be right (essentially exactly what Richie said about relationships) that's all I can remember sorry

Thank youuu.
It's okay, nothing to be sorry for. Maybe someone else would.have a subscription.and bring it over laugh out loud
The in love with him.was in present tense?
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 76 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 70 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - Social Media - Media - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+44
Da Funk
Mirzam
joshfan
robinvi
Sprite
Carine
Amarylla
lovechurchill
iamreal2u
GuardianAngel
mrsT