SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 14 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:41 pm

FRC filming date was sleuthed/posted here on August 27 -- I was informed at the time by someone in the know/insider source that FRC was filmed Friday, August 26. Georgia was back on her SM on August 28.

When it comes to filming finale, I think that the media's use of  the word "finale" is usually meant to be finale week (FD/MTP/LCD/FRC) or finale episode (MTP/LCD/FRC) and not just FRC from going by past seasons (Richie, Sam Frost, and Sam Wood's seasons)?

What is currently unknown is what date Georgia flew to Singapore and whether there were FDs/F3 dates in Singapore or only F2/LCD dates in Singapore. For Bette S1/Sam Frost, only F2 went overseas (New Zealand) so it could be that they did the same and had FDs/F3 in Australia.

So far the only known dates for mid-end August filming are:
August 26 = FRC filmed
August 17 = Lee biking BTS pics which seem to be in Sydney. Because this is 9 days before FRC, it was speculated that Lee would either be on a FD or a HTD.
Unknown = the s/cap of Courtney in a plane, s/cap of Jake on a boat and Jake's HTD BTS pics do not have filming dates to match them up.
August 7 or earlier = all the other BTS pics and s/caps have filming dates that are prior to August 7.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Stripe Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:05 pm

So if we only have 3 episodes until HTDs, we have to fit in the 2on1 date, Lee's 2nd date, Matty's 2nd date, Courtney's plane screencaps, Jake's boat screencaps. This means that 2 out of the 3 episodes would have to have 2 single dates which doesn't really seem likely? Especially if Matt D and Todd are still in the house for 2 more episodes - wouldn't GL take one of them at least?

It's leading me to believe that Courtney's plane and Jake's boat may be FDs which would leave Lee out at F4? What do you all think?

Stripe

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 08, 2016 9:20 pm

Regarding Lee's s/caps:
- Lee has s/caps and BTS pics that were filmed on August 17, which is 15 days after his 2nd SD (filmed August 2).
- his 2nd SD is sleuthed to be in Ep9 right before HTDs/Ep10.

A timeline of sorts:
"Lee 2nd SD in Ep9" (filmed Aug 2) -- 15 days later "Lee biking s/cap/BTS pics" (filmed Aug 17) -- 9 days later "FRC" (filmed Aug 26)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:01 pm

I think it's safe to say that F3 dates are in Australia. I can't see any other way. I think we are missing a single date though and I'm I think it will be Courtney in the plane. Therefore I'm saying

F1 Lee
F2 Matty
F3 Jake
F4 Courtney
F5 Cameron
F6 Clancy
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:20 pm

@Sundy yes IA. I can't see the FDs other than in Australia either going by s/caps and what has been sleuthed with the filming schedule. I guess it would make sense if FDs are in Australia since it is the Bette so maybe similar to SamFro's season?

I was thinking the same for F1-F6 but I'm unsure on Courtney's and Jake's s/caps as I can see them as either a 2nd SD or a FD for either one. Hopefully there will be more s/caps next week

:detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:32 pm

Is it just me or does Georgia's hair look really weird in her SC with Courtney?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Oct 08, 2016 10:35 pm

I think to switch Jake and Courtney @sundy.

Jake going out at f4 with Courtney's flying SCs as his FD.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:41 pm

nd4reality wrote:I think to switch Jake and Courtney @sundy.

Jake going out at f4 with Courtney's flying SCs as his FD.
I agree it could go either way. They have certainly built up more of a storyline for Courtney than Jake
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:33 am

I would hate to start a candle gate but have the candles in Courtney's screencap look different to the usual candles. More Asian in design?

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Image152
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Image153
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Image154
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Image156
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Image155
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:37 am

Wasn't the first SC with Olena post Tough Mudder in Sydney? I can't remember...

Sundy wrote:I would hate to start a candle gate but have the candles in Courtney's screencap look different to the usual candles. More Asian in design?

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Image152
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Image153
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Image154
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Image156
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 14 Image155
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:43 am

Yes it was. Just bringing together all the candle picks i can find as there are many similarities between the two seasons. Such as glassware and backdrops. Thought I could compare the candles for similarities or differences. If you note too on the left hand side of the Courtney pic there is some ornate woodwork that I can't quite make out
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Sun Oct 09, 2016 2:59 am

@Sundy IMO Georgia's hair (and distinct from any other SC we've seen) is the same in both of Courtney's SC. And given the fact that Courtney is wearing a thick jumper on the plane and their is fur/woolly decorations I would find it hard to believe that it would be in Singapore in August. I was in Singapore at the end of July and it was bloody hot. I could see it being an FD but in Sydney.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 66 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 40 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme