SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 8 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:31 pm

Huge hint for Rhys never and I mean never cut your hair like that again. Yuck!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by romance realist Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:53 pm

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Singap13
my sc tenplay.com.au

I have enlarged, lightened and sharpened this image of the figure from the boat in Singapore as best I can.
What he is wearing is now clearer but it may be a long or short sleeve top, hard to see as his hands are crossed up in front of his chest.
Slight suggestion of a bare elbow on the left arm?
Perhaps someone may feel the stance, height and build belong to one of the likely F3?

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:59 pm

lrose wrote:Hey everyone! first time poster here.. Hugesmile

Were there any previews/sc's of the single date for next episode?
(I missed some of the episode last night so I have no clue)
Welcome1 @lrose so glad to have you join yes

There were no previews for the single date at the end of Ep 4 (unless I missed it) but based on the filming schedule and the Episode Breakdown thread here it seems that Clancy may get the next SD
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:04 am

romance realist wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Singap13
my sc tenplay.com.au

I have enlarged, lightened and sharpened this image of the figure from the boat in Singapore as best I can.
What he is wearing is now clearer but it may be a long or short sleeve top, hard to see as his hands are crossed up in front of his chest.
Perhaps someone may feel the stance, height and build belong to one of the likely F3?

Hmm... the hair almost makes me think it is Clancy  question 

...the hair color and the style (combed over to the one side where his part is and seen in the pic above with the other guys). 

Not sure though as it's hard for me to tell
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:08 am

romance realist wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Singap13

Wow pretty good @romance realist yes idk IMO it could be Courtney or Clancy question do we know who makes f4? Sorry I haven't really been sleuthing much of this season... as I'm enjoying just watching the men with no rose coloured goggles Hugesmile I don't want to feel the way I felt with Nikki losing Smiley
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
my sc tenplay.com.au

Hmm... the hair almost makes me think it is Clancy  question 

...the hair color and the style (combed over to the one side where his part is and seen in the pic above with the other guys). 

Not sure though as it's hard for me to tell
#AllAboutLove # LeapofFaith
Clancy was my first impression too, then maybe Courtney.
But the further away I was from the first impression the more wasn't sure.

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:33 am

It looks more like Clancy than Courtney to me but not sure?

It could be an intruder as well since it seems like an intruder may arrive next week? Are there any s/caps showing someone not seen before in the season preview?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:36 am

Hmm it does look like Clancy...
Now I'm not sure who the 4th person in F4 could be now. question

Was thinking Cameron.. But now I'm feeling it could be Courtney or Clancy?

(Is it just me here who didn't expect an intruder? giggling )

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:57 am

This is probably going to sound weird, but I honestly think thats just Osher. IMO the person isn't tall enough to be clancy or courtney and has Osher's body shape. Watching it really slowly, the person seems to be moving their hands, almost like they're presenting.

Also, the hair colour resembles clancys only once its been lightened

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Screen12

my sc tenplay

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:06 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:This is probably going to sound weird, but I honestly think thats just Osher. IMO the person isn't tall enough to be clancy or courtney and has Osher's body shape. Watching it really slowly, the person seems to be moving their hands, almost like they're presenting.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 Screen12

my sc tenplay

My first thought was it was Osher but then I saw the person is wearing shorts it seems so didn't think it was him? Has he worn shorts to present or talk before in past seasons? Even so, IA, it could definitely be Osher and him talking/presenting

ETA: now that I enlarged it I can see it is not shorts but looks like something else in front? IA it could be Osher talking (maybe saying "welcome to Singapore" etc before finale episodes begin?). It definitely looks like darker hair too (so not Clancy) and based on looking directly at the camera/drone? IA it could be Osher as usually the contestants don't look directly at the camera like that and aren't by themselves in s/caps like that either? Not sure though as it's really blurry to see question

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:35 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
fangirlsamuri wrote:This is probably going to sound weird, but I honestly think thats just Osher. IMO the person isn't tall enough to be clancy or courtney and has Osher's body shape. Watching it really slowly, the person seems to be moving their hands, almost like they're presenting.

my sc tenplay

My first thought was it was Osher but then I saw the person is wearing shorts it seems so didn't think it was him? Has he worn shorts to present or talk before in past seasons? Even so, IA, it could definitely be Osher and him talking/presenting

ETA: now that I enlarged it I can see it is not shorts but looks like something else in front? IA it could be Osher talking (maybe saying "welcome to Singapore" etc before finale episodes begin?). It definitely looks like darker hair too (so not Clancy) and based on looking directly at the camera/drone? IA it could be Osher as usually the contestants don't look directly at the camera like that and aren't by themselves in s/caps like that either? Not sure though as it's really blurry to see question

Just remember I have enlarged this from a view of the boat and the person is not the main subject matter, so it is not a talking head or presenter image.

ETA: Ok @fangirlsamuri I see you have gone back and look at it on the video, good idea.
I will make the points that given how dark this image is it is not a more accurate representation of the colour & don't see this figure as the subject matter of the video myself, rather an incidental appearance in a much larger scene that sets the location. That doesn't mean it isn't Osher though.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:55 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : add ETA when editing post)

romance realist

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:43 am

romance realist wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

my sc tenplay

Just remember I have enlarged this from a view of the boat and the person is not the main subject matter, so it is not a talking head or presenter image.

Since there's only person standing there in the original s/cap I would say that the person is the main subject matter.  

If he is by himself it is odd, imo, but certainly possible it is a contestant, however just discussing the possibility of it being Osher since there's only one person in the s/cap and imo, I do think it is possible it can be a talking/presenter image. I guess there's the possibility that it is some random person too and just an aerial shot  no idea

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 9F616B9E-9317-4C8C-995B-C79C400CCFB5
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 8 F46A83AD-D95E-4F4F-9B33-05AFD9D81BBD
original s/caps by @Sundy https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3743p12-the-bachelorette-australia-georgia-love-season-2-screencaps-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers#1045399
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 66 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 37 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme