SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 66 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 53 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:53 am

nd4reality wrote:AAL has there been any clues on where and what Matty's FD could be ?
I don't think so. Then again, his first SD was hidden and not known either. Lee was known because of BTS pics that were sleuthed to be his FD (bike ride) so not sure if there are s/caps that were missed for Matty or just not shown yet? It could be the s/caps on the wicker seat even with sleeveless tops since she wore an off-shoulder with Jake on a boat (it's always colder on the water too) question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Love_is_Eternal Mon Oct 17, 2016 11:57 am

AllAboutLove wrote:@Love_is_Eternal my point was that Matty goes up in a cable car and Lee goes on a rickshaw. That tells me they are traveling different distances and possibly a clue that the temple's Lee visited were close by (see map above where they are quite a few).

Exactly, I am agreeing with you, @AllAboutLove.  The temple visit most likely IMO starts from Raffles, not Marina Bay Sands as the Raffles rickshaws are famous locally.  I'm thinking like the Singapore tourist authorities, the famous thing about Raffles is the Singapore Sling Cocktail - i am very interested to see how that would be included as part of the dates.  Marina Bay Sands is the most expensive project the government has undertaken ever and there is a drive to promote it.  Very evident when I visited.  The infinity pool at Marina Bay Sands is a tourist attraction in itself.

While i was there, Sentosa - the island linked by cable car - had announced redundancies as the popularity of the resorts on the island had suffered due to tourists flocking to Marina Bay Sands' various new attractions. IMO, the tourist authorities would be looking to highlight the cable car and Sentosa. I will sleuth if the wicker chair scap is somewhere in Sentosa.

Last edited by Love_is_Eternal on Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:00 pm

Is wicker popular in Sydney ?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:02 pm

@Love_is_Eternal  yes  Yeah I think they both started from the same hotel, Raffles Hotel, and the evening part is not where the guys stayed (so not staying at Marina Bay Sands). I think they may have stayed at Raffles hotel (similar to the the finalists who stayed in the same hotel for Richie's season) and perhaps Georgia stayed at the Marina Bay Sands and took one of them up there for an evening swim? Or just part of the date as a visit to the hotel for the night portion?

ETA: if part of Matty's LCD (evening part) is in Sentosa then I think Lee's evening at Marina Bay Sands
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:07 pm

nd4reality wrote:Is wicker popular in Sydney ?

I am not sure but they could find a wicker chair anywhere I think? For Faith's date it looked like could be in Bali but it ended up in Sydney at a location that was Bali-like. The nail polish G is wearing may indicate that it is part of LCD?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:15 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:@Love_is_Eternal  yes  Yeah I think they both started from the same hotel, Raffles Hotel, and the evening part is not where the guys stayed (so not staying at Marina Bay Sands). I think they may have stayed at Raffles hotel (similar to the the finalists who stayed in the same hotel for Richie's season) and perhaps Georgia stayed at the Marina Bay Sands and took one of them up there for an evening swim? Or just part of the date as a visit to the hotel for the night portion?

ETA: if part of Matty's LCD (evening part) is in Sentosa then I think Lee's evening at Marina Bay Sands

Agree!

How's this for a long shot? As the Mount Faber Bell suggests a theme of love, i am going to put myself in the frame of mind - love as the theme for the evening part of the date. In Sentosa there's a light and fireworks show about the dance of cranes - cranes apparently being the symbol of love. Here's the link:

http://www.rwsentosa.com/language/en-US/Homepage/Attractions/CraneDance

Would be too funny if this ends up being part of the evening date!
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:19 pm

It's definitely possible @Love_is_eternal yes The date reminds me a bit of Bach Canada S2, where the F2 had romance and went up the mountain (in Fiji I think it was?) and the lead and her wrote their names on a lock (so locks on the fence, instead of bells) on top of the mountain peak and she talked about him having the key to her heart and of love and then wham. F2 :/

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:31 pm

lrose wrote:Trishaw Uncle is the name of the rickshaw company..

The colour and logo on the shirt seems to match.. Or is that just me seeing it?
The 'trishaw' itself looks a bit different, but I feel like the logo on it looks similar (even though the G+Lee one is hidden with flowers)
 giggling

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Custom10
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Screen12

s/c 1: https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/79/7a/28/customer.jpg
s/c 2:http://www.newidea.com.au/article/celebrityroyals/bachelorette-finalists-revealed-georgia-love

IMO the colour and logo on the shirt is a match too. clapping!
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 17, 2016 12:59 pm

@lrose yes on the rickshaw company!

All around great sleuthing going on in this thread! Thanks everyone, very enjoyable to catch up!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:58 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:If both guys were at Raffles hotel then I think they both could have started from there...

Perhaps Matty starts at Raffles Hotel and goes up cable cares to Mount Faber, Bell of Happiness, and then something later on (the s/cap with the wicker seat?)

Perhaps Lee starts at Raffles Hotel and gets on a rickshaw to go to a temple and then maybe evening at Marina Bay Sands hotel?

I have a harder time seeing Matty go all the way up the mountain and then to Marina Bay Sands than Lee who doesn't seem to leave the city area (since the temples seem to be in proximity and a rickshaw ride indicates to me that it was closer in distance)

I was looking for gardens at Raffles hotel specifically for the hibiscus flower and a wicket seat but could find nothing.

I'm pretty sure before the day is done, one of our super sleuths will find something.

There is also a botanical garden in singapore and one in Sydney as well just in case.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Mon Oct 17, 2016 2:56 pm

But if Lee has the Pool portion then that could mean we have no proof that Matty has an evening part, right? So the new photo could very much be her walking him out? I have a problem believing she takes Matty all the way to the rose ceremony when he is so invested. I also think the way she looks and walks is exactly how the bachelorettes use to walk/look in that situation. Like she can't look up because its too hard

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:02 pm

Miyala wrote:But if Lee has the Pool portion then that could mean we have no proof that Matty has an evening part, right? So the new photo could very much be her walking him out? I have a problem believing she takes Matty all the way to the rose ceremony when he is so invested. I also think the way she looks and walks is exactly how the bachelorettes use to walk/look in that situation. Like she can't look up because its too hard

ITA and have been saying this since those pictures came out.
Guess we are in the minority here.

The other SCs with her hair up and the white nail polish appear to be day SCs because you can see the daylight between their faces.
If its the nail polish that is tying those pictures with her returning from singapore, it is possible that she had white nail polish for the FDs also. We have no proof that she does not.
Would Matty have 2 day dates ? unless one is from MTP and the white shirt ones were from LCD which is possible. As it stands we have no identified FD pictures of Matty.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 66 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 53 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme