SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 42 of 66 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Miyala Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:45 pm

It could very well be from FD but is the vegetation like that in Sydney? She does look a little to dressed up for MTP. I also thinks they look a little sun burned but that could also be the photo…

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:49 pm

Miyala wrote:It could very well be from FD but is the vegetation like that in Sydney? She does look a little to dressed up for MTP. I also thinks they look a little sun burned but that could also be the photo…
yeah the foliage looks very tropical. So that would give her 2 day dates in singapore. If someone here finds a match on the wicker seats then we we are golden for singapore.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:01 pm

Thanks for the screencaps and analysis. This board is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
One thought about Lee's date this week - I would think a girl would want to take someone very special on The Notebook date, which tips to Lee being her F1. Personally, I'm liking Matty but can't get the potential significance of Dirty Dancing and The Notebook out of my head.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:20 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Thanks for the screencaps and analysis. This board is a-m-a-z-i-n-g!
One thought about Lee's date this week - I would think a girl would want to take someone very special on The Notebook date, which tips to Lee being her F1. Personally, I'm liking Matty but can't get the potential significance of Dirty Dancing and The Notebook out of my head.

Yes - IA. The Notebook, to me, is all about enduring love - a love so strong that it can weather all the storms and come out stronger. Not sure if the symbolism was intended but it would be a nice date to be on.

Also - getting to dirty dance with Lee - OMG - Yes! :Woah-hoo: ... pick me!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:39 pm

Welcome1 @anadimi23 great post!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_is_Eternal Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:02 pm

Love_is_Eternal wrote:
lrose wrote:Trishaw Uncle is the name of the rickshaw company..

The colour and logo on the shirt seems to match.. Or is that just me seeing it?
The 'trishaw' itself looks a bit different, but I feel like the logo on it looks similar (even though the G+Lee one is hidden with flowers)
 giggling

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Custom10
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Screen12

s/c 1: https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/02/79/7a/28/customer.jpg
s/c 2:http://www.newidea.com.au/article/celebrityroyals/bachelorette-finalists-revealed-georgia-love

IMO the colour and logo on the shirt is a match too.  clapping!

Have just read the article in NI mag. The photo of Lee and G kissing on the rickshaw/trishaw shows a snippet of the "driver". IMO it is the same yellow and the word "Thank" is visible on the back of the driver's T-shirt.

Found this image on the page https://shimworld.wordpress.com/2012/05/21/trishaw-uncle-a-nostalgic-charm-of-albert-court-village-hotel/. IMO its a match. Also, Trishaw Uncle's website states that it is the only authorised trishaw company. It would make sense that they are involved - if I try to think from the perspective of the tourist authorities in Singapore.
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Feo-0299-rano
Love_is_Eternal
Love_is_Eternal

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:30 pm

Bringing over from the SM/media thread yes

Flowergrrl wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Flowergrrl wrote:Wow, my head is spinning with all of the misdirects happening!   duh

What is with the article about Courtney shopping for a ring?! I'm not sure if this has been posted here already... I had a look back and didn't see it. But can anyone help with explaining it please?!?!  no idea

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3842098/The-Bachelorette-s-Courtney-Dober-admits-ll-propose-Georgia-Love.html

Hmm... sounds absolutely bonkers!

OMG! I just had a thought. What if Courtney leaves after HTDs and then returns at F2 and is the other date in Singapore?

What if Courtney is the guy speculated on that boat standing by himself in Singapore?

Maybe NW is not mentioning it yet since he is sleuthed to leave so not mentioning the possibility that he returns yet so they save it till after he is eliminated to make a story of it?

I am losing my mind obviously but what if?! :shocked!: question

That is honestly what I'm thinking too! I am still somewhat convinced (about 99%) ;-) that Courtney is on the boat in Singapore screencap. I haven't been able to get that out of my mind. There's something really strange about all of this...

Bobette wrote:

OMG YES - You ladies are geniuses!!!  This would tie so many things together:

If Courtney was hired to play a role, as has been suggested, a return could easily have been written into his character arc. Returnees seem to be common in the US version but I don't think we've ever had one in AU and it makes sense that they would use one of their tried-and-true plot lines.

At the moment, public opinion is very much against Courtney - if he attempts a comeback and Georgia smacks him down, the viewers would absolutely LOVE it.  In fact if this doesn't happen, they should fire their writers and hire you gals instead because that storyline would be GOLD!

More things which support the Zombie Courtney (returning from the dead) theory:

The screenshot of 'the leg' walking away from Georgia as seen in the preview (below - Tenplay screenshot) seems suspiciously staged to me.  Why on earth would they have a camera up that high?  And why is Georgia sitting as if she has been so perfectly posed?

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 1zwpPJ0

And why would the screencap of the guy on the boat (below - Sundy's screenshot) be included in the preview?  I'm sure they could have found much nicer 'random shots' of Singapore.  And as @Flowergrrl says, it absolutely does look like Courtney - deliberately out of focus maybe?

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 YXZPNZf

Also, re: the mystery 'third date' which has been hinted at by New Idea - surely their 'source' would know who was on the date. No reason for them to not say who it is unless they are in cahoots with Ch 10 to keep it under wraps until the 'Courtney makes a dramatic return' return episode.

Finally, that DM article (cited above) about Courtney shopping for a ring seems really out of place, especially since it was released on the same day by the same news site that released the final two story/photos - seems like it could be designed to lay the foundation for an 'oh NO, what if?!' reaction when he returns.

I will now be really disappointed if this storyline doesn't play out!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:33 pm

Moved from SM thread
Fifty wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Love_is_Eternal wrote:

Bahahahahaha! spitcoffee When I read your comments, @Bobette, "hire you gals .... storyline would be GOLD", i laughed so hard that I nearly choked! IA its a priceless storyline. I, too, will be disappointed if this doesn't play out!  To continue this storyline for a bit of fun, here's a side profile photo of his diving from Matrix of Courtney's recent beach outing (http://matrix.photoshelter.com, image GFR_0991.jpg).  Notice the right heel is higher than the left? Similar to the scap of the dive into the infinity pool.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Image14
I've confessed in another thread that I've been searching for back views of thighs in a diving position since Clancy's departure (one less to sleuth for was my reasoning!). Embarressed!
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 Image13

Oh wow yes, the raised heel!  You are totally right @Love_is_Eternal, it does look similar!  Hmmmm....

What if the boys are both staying at the Raffles Hotel (hence why the dates both seem focussed around there) but Georgia is staying at the Marina Bay Sands with the pool.  Her dates with M & L seem to be daytime dates (I don't think we have any confirmed photos of either guy in Singapore after dark - the one with Matty & G on the wicker chair is daytime IMO as there are dapples of light on her arm, and may not be in Singapore at all as the clothing is different) so maybe the night-time pool shot is Courtney???

Possible scenario: Georgia has her second daytime date and retires to the 'Sands to contemplate her decision when "Knock Knock", whose that at the door, oh it's Courtney - surprise!  Then what though... they decide to have a quick dip in the pool?  Presumably she'd be angry with him for walking out.  The heel is definitely a good pickup though.

Another thing I noticed: After the 'boat leaving with man on deck' scene in the preview, we get a very quick glimpse of someone on the dock (see below - Tenplay screencap, my pink circle).  Possibly Georgia?  And it appears to be early morning - as if they 'talked things through' all night, then she sends him on his way when the sun comes up.

I've also been trying to find a Courtney screenshot match for the way the guy is standing on the boat.  The guy seems to have his hand in his right pocket, weight leaned over to that side.  Courtney does stand like that a lot - also there are the hunched shoulders which someone else has already mentioned.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 42 UsO0aSs

There is definitely something here I reckon... Otherwise I see no reason for it to be included in the preview - all the other preview clips seem so measured/significant.  Keep sleuthing!

I thought maybe the pool shot replaced Alex's boat shot.  You can't tell who it is but you know the person is on their Final date. JMO
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:41 pm

romance realist wrote:
Just Looking wrote:I still think the guy on the boat is Osher
Me too. Although I love the idea of a stalking ex-contestant, bobbing around in the waters of Singapore while the F2 romance their lady love, I think that would move the show into somewhere way too out there for me.
I do agree that the SC image, thought to be Courtney leaving pre-RC, looks incredibly staged.
The frock is beautifully arranged.
She looks dramatically upset in a 'Gone with the Wind' kind of way.
Perhaps the producers have latched onto the theme of grand romance novels and found themselves a bit carried away. dizzy
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:47 pm

I think "the idea of a stalking ex-contestant, bobbing around in the waters of Singapore while the F2 romance their lady love" as @romance realist puts is really great, but i think its unlikely in an AU series. The aim of Bach/Bette is not to be "the most dramatic season ever" and the stakes are pretty low as its usually not a proposal at the end.

IMO - the other thing is the Blake's actions really damaged the brand AU wants love stories not drama. If anything Richie/Alex proved that further, and what the point of the show not producing marketable people for the networks at the end?
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:52 pm

I totally am over returnees in any shape or form. I've developed a strong hatred to the concept and have ever since Ashley Hs season when Ryan P came back for no good reason whatsoever. The US franchise has taken bringing back rejected contestants on their own season plus reduxes of folks wanting a second chance from previous seasons to a whole abhorrent to me level. Yuck and yuck.
I would love your sleuthing to be correct but hate the concept with a passion. Lol

Btw I've still tried to locate the foliage and the wicker seat with G&M but could not find it at the raffles gardens nor the bell location in Singapore.

Have any of you tried yet ???? I'm not good at finding locations and screencaps. sad but still trying.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Oct 17, 2016 10:55 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
romance realist wrote:
Just Looking wrote:I still think the guy on the boat is Osher
Me too. Although I love the idea of a stalking ex-contestant, bobbing around in the waters of Singapore while the F2 romance their lady love, I think that would move the show into somewhere way too out there for me.
I do agree that the SC image, thought to be Courtney leaving pre-RC, looks incredibly staged.
The frock is beautifully arranged.
She looks dramatically upset in a 'Gone with the Wind' kind of way.
Perhaps the producers have latched onto the theme of grand romance novels and found themselves a bit carried away. dizzy

This is the most perfect way to describe that scene - you nailed it, @romance realist!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 66 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 54 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme