SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 44 of 66 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 55 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by romance realist Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:13 am

anadimi23 wrote:Does it worry anyone how emotionally invested they are becoming in the show? I have Matty as my wallpaper, am constantly watching his dates, and would not be surprised if I needed a 3 day mourning period if he was F2, HELP!

Yes I have just had a rant on the Matty fan page and at the end I thought, mmm maybe I need a bit of perspective here?
It's all part of the fun! Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 2498057887

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by anadimi23 Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:43 am

@Just Looking So did I! I picked him as my favourite in ep 1, but as I saw more and more of Matty, I couldn't help rooting for him. At the end of the day I reckon it all depends on Georgias interactions with Lee and how we can compare them to Matty, I don't see her initiating any kisses that's for sure!

anadimi23

Back to top Go down

Post by anadimi23 Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:44 am

@romance realist I actually love reading your posts! Gives me hopes against all these pro Lee articles!

anadimi23

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:24 am

anadimi23 wrote:@Just Looking So did I! I picked him as my favourite in ep 1, but as I saw more and more of Matty, I couldn't help rooting for him. At the end of the day I reckon it all depends on Georgias interactions with Lee and how we can compare them to Matty, I don't see her initiating any kisses that's for sure!
IA, and I hope everything is initiated by Lee

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by anadimi23 Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:28 am

@Just Looking I just feel like G making the first move with Matty is a sure sign that she wants him, although my dream would be for him to just interrupt her while she's talking and just give her the pash of her life, one can only dream I suppose

anadimi23

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:39 am

anadimi23 wrote:@Just Looking I just feel like G making the first move with Matty is a sure sign that she wants him, although my dream would be for him to just interrupt her while she's talking and just give her the pash of her life, one can only dream I suppose

Jumping hearts

Last edited by LovingLove on Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:14 am

We have to be really very careful about interpreting how they edit these dates and interactions. The editors can pick the best and the worst pieces to show to either enhance or hide a storyline or connection. We know that there is so much stuff on the cutting floor.
Just an edit warning in case. ;)

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by anadimi23 Tue Oct 18, 2016 8:18 am

@nd4reality I agree! argh, this show is so frustrating!!!

anadimi23

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:52 pm

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:This is Sydney harbour
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 F142E6E0-45A3-479C-9ADB-84297471C354
my sc tenplay.com.au

Sorry if I missed it but has it been sleuthed where these screen caps fit in? It's not Jake's HTD so I'm wondering what else it could be. Maybe he does get a second 1 on 1 - but is there time to fit it in?  It has a similar look/feel to Lee's bike riding pic, which I think we are assuming is a FD?  Confused. dizzy

EDIT:  Never mind, it must be his last chance date before the RC to decide who goes to Singapore...  I think.

This has been sleuthed to be Jake's FD in Sydney for F3. The s/cap below though is from Matty's 2nd SD on the cruise. Jake seems to be on a different boat going by the season preview and different railings (where Jake and GL are sitting) that can be seen

This was from Matty J's 2nd SD
Sundy wrote:This is Sydney harbour Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 E2C339DA-2933-4C75-8183-A8372209C6F3
my sc tenplay.com.au
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:50 pm

Can anyone note if G has her hair up or down in the. SC with Lee cycling?

Never mind, looks down to me.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:26 pm

Has anyone been able to work out where that sc pf Matty and Georgia is (on the yellow cane/wicker chair)? I still think it is Singapore (nail polish, warmer weather, tropical foliage).

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:29 pm

in_denial wrote:Has anyone been able to work out where that sc pf Matty and Georgia is (on the yellow cane/wicker chair)? I still think it is Singapore (nail polish, warmer weather, tropical foliage).

Yeah so she definitely has white nail polish on in the papped photos with Matty...

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 44 Screen12

Seems like they're two parts of the same date Smiley
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 66 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 55 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme