SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 57 of 66 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:29 pm

LovingLove wrote:We have heard a lot about Lee's back story, a magazine article about being bullied and lots of stuff about him feeling insecure. Makes me wonder why we haven't heard much at all about Matty's. His parents split when he was young and he was virtually raised by his mum and sister, yet apart from his dad not being at his HTD and him talking a lot about how close he is to his sister this whole backstory has been ignored. HTD would have been the perfect opportunity to explain it - but instead they just gave his sister the super possessive edit and left it at that. Silly, because now she's getting SM backlash and their relationship hasn't been properly explained.

And if Matty was F1 wouldn't his backstory be talked about more - especially as it's one of the reasons he is so romantic... He said in OK mag that he wants to be the kind of husband his mum never had.

Just another thing leaning towards Lee as F1 IMO

In relation to who would 'bounce back' faster... Just because Matty's younger than Lee I don't think he'll be bouncing back fast from this. I believe he's genuinely falling in love, and their time in Singapore looks amazingly romantic. He seems like the kind of guy who wears his heart on his sleeve, and that can actually make it harder to bounce back because he's admitted his feelings to himself for longer. If she breaks his heart at F2 I think he'll take just as long as Lee would to recover. Personally I don't think anyone deserves to go at F2, and I think it will be heartbreaking for whoever it is. She might not want to hurt anyone, or lead anyone on... but that's the show... and it's going to be a Kleenex kind of night!

Based on the edit, IMO none of the F3 guys have a backstory that was shown in their individual edits. And let's bear in mind that the viewers are mostly watching the show for clues and not what the mags are printing about the contestants. We sleuthers on the other hand are looking at everything. I am also sleuthing the Bette Canada and that has back stories of the top guys sprinkled all over....all jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:31 pm

LovingLove wrote:We have heard a lot about Lee's back story, a magazine article about being bullied and lots of stuff about him feeling insecure. Makes me wonder why we haven't heard much at all about Matty's. His parents split when he was young and he was virtually raised by his mum and sister, yet apart from his dad not being at his HTD and him talking a lot about how close he is to his sister this whole backstory has been ignored. HTD would have been the perfect opportunity to explain it - but instead they just gave his sister the super possessive edit and left it at that. Silly, because now she's getting SM backlash and their relationship hasn't been properly explained.

And if Matty was F1 wouldn't his backstory be talked about more - especially as it's one of the reasons he is so romantic... He said in OK mag that he wants to be the kind of husband his mum never had.

In relation to who would 'bounce back' faster... Just because Matty's younger than Lee I don't think he'll be bouncing back fast from this. I believe he's genuinely falling in love, and their time in Singapore looks amazingly romantic. He seems like the kind of guy who wears his heart on his sleeve, and that can actually make it harder to bounce back because he's admitted his feelings to himself for longer. If she breaks his heart at F2 I think he'll take just as long as Lee would to recover. Personally I don't think anyone deserves to go at F2, and I think it will be heartbreaking for whoever it is. She might not want to hurt anyone, or lead anyone on... but that's the show... and it's going to be a Kleenex kind of night!
Lee's backstory could be told because he is not F1 and may be in the running for next lead (I hope so!)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:32 pm

I don't pay attention to length of episodes usually, but each episode other than the first and the HTD have been 50 mins (I'm just going by my memory) Was Richies season this short?

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:35 pm

nylonvagabond wrote:I don't pay attention to length of episodes usually, but each episode other than the first and the HTD have been 50 mins (I'm just going by my memory) Was Richies season this short?

That's the time without ad breaks, correct? It's the same time slot as Richie's so IMO it's the same length of time.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:36 pm

LovingLove wrote:
brownravens wrote:I honestly reckon smooth is Matty because that's an established part of his narrative at the moment.
But I've also heard from a number of my mates in Melbourne (that go to Emerson and similar) that Lee is quite the player - not that it makes him a bad guy or anything but defs gets the loving from the ladies...
I live in Melbourne and I've heard similar. As soon as his promo stuff started prior to the show I was hearing from people who knew him or knew of him. He's well and truly linked to the Melb social scene here - the Bartels, etc, and from what I've heard he definitely didn't need the show to find a girl. and as you say, that doesn't make him bad or less deserving... it just is what it is. TBH I can't imagine many of the top 10 would need the show. They're all beautiful.

I think the fact that GL's sister and friend on Insta have only commented on photos of GL & MJ means she probably thought Lee was smooth.

I've heard the total opposite and from people that know Lee that have said that he is a legend and the kindest and most gentle guy ever and that the negative stories are rubbish (direct quote from them).

There's also been zero girls coming out the woodwork with any negative stories at all so I highly doubt the rumors are true. Heck, even Sasha had is ex-fiancee going to the tabloids saying Sasha was a player and was only on the show for fame and using Sam. So I take rumors with a grain of salt.

I think all the guys on the show don't need the show to find a girl, especially Matty or Lee who both model so they have likely had lots of girls interested in them. That doesn't make either one a "player".

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:37 pm

mercieme wrote:

Based on the edit, IMO none of the F3 guys have a backstory that was shown in their individual edits. And let's bear in mind that the viewers are mostly watching the show for clues and not what the mags are printing about the contestants. We sleuthers on the other hand are looking at everything. I am also sleuthing the Bette Canada and that has back stories of the top guys sprinkled all over....all jmo.

Spot on @mercieme the Canadian guys all have snippets of their back stories. I think the Aus show is shorter in format so a lot of it ends up on the editing room floor. And many people as I've seen on Insta don't read gossip mags so most were even unaware that Matty and Lee were spotted in Singapore.

I also think whom ever the comment about "being smooth" is about IMO it's regardin the F1 as its there to create doubt for the Lead. It wouldn't surprise me if it is Matty and not Lee only because it would fit in with Georgia saying she thought he was cocky when they first met, hence the continuation of storyline. Like Richie's mum brought up about Alex being a single mum was a continuation of her storyline. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:38 pm

mercieme wrote:
nylonvagabond wrote:I don't pay attention to length of episodes usually, but each episode other than the first and the HTD have been 50 mins (I'm just going by my memory) Was Richies season this short?

That's the time without ad breaks, correct? It's the same time slot as Richie's so IMO it's the same length of time.
That's why I thought Lee would be F3.

As F2 it doesn't really fit for them to cast doubt at this point in the show since they try to make the F2 look like they could be F1 more. Who knows though, but I do think Lee could be F2 and get his heart broken. I suspect they may edit it any way they want (like Courtney said, they edited him to look crazy) so it could be their way to do that.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
LovingLove wrote:
brownravens wrote:I honestly reckon smooth is Matty because that's an established part of his narrative at the moment.
But I've also heard from a number of my mates in Melbourne (that go to Emerson and similar) that Lee is quite the player - not that it makes him a bad guy or anything but defs gets the loving from the ladies...
I live in Melbourne and I've heard similar. As soon as his promo stuff started prior to the show I was hearing from people who knew him or knew of him. He's well and truly linked to the Melb social scene here - the Bartels, etc, and from what I've heard he definitely didn't need the show to find a girl. and as you say, that doesn't make him bad or less deserving... it just is what it is. TBH I can't imagine many of the top 10 would need the show. They're all beautiful.

I think the fact that GL's sister and friend on Insta have only commented on photos of GL & MJ means she probably thought Lee was smooth.

I've heard the total opposite and from people that know Lee that have said that he is a legend and the kindest and most gentle guy ever and that the negative stories are rubbish (direct quote from them).

There's also been zero girls coming out the woodwork with any negative stories at all so I highly doubt the rumors are true. Heck, even Sasha had is ex-fiancee going to the tabloids saying Sasha was a player and was only on the show for fame and using Sam. So I take rumors with a grain of salt.

I think all the guys on the show don't need the show to find a girl, especially Matty or Lee who both model so they have likely had lots of girls interested in them. That doesn't make either one a "player".

Not sure who your source is there @AllAboutLove but being from Melbourne and knowing some of the peeps he hangs with they all say he is lovely but a player. So I have to go with @brownravens and @LovingLove on that one IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:41 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:

As F2 it doesn't really fit for them to cast doubt at this point in the show since they try to make the F2 look like they could be F1 more. Who knows though, but I do think Lee could be F2 and get his heart broken. I suspect they may edit it any way they want (like Courtney said, they edited him to look crazy) so it could be their way to do that.

8 episodes shorter does make quite a difference in the storyline thing. It probably doesn't help that we are actually watching reciprocated conversations instead of "Do you like me as much as I like myself?" From the previous season. Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 57 3806527698

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:42 pm

Fifty wrote:
I also think whom ever the comment about "being smooth" is about IMO it's regardin the  F1 as its there to create doubt for the Lead.  It wouldn't surprise me if it is Matty and not Lee only because it would fit in with Georgia saying she thought [Matty] was cocky when they first met, hence the continuation of storyline. Like Richie's mum brought up about Alex being a single mum was a continuation of her storyline. JMO

This is true. It could tie into first impressions, since Georgia thought Matty was cocky so perhaps her sister may think the say just upon first impression and so maybe Georgia saying she thought so at first but not anymore and so talking about that?

If it is Lee then it doesn't make as much sense, imo, just going by his edit where he seems the opposite of smooth (even his singing being highlighted and him saying it is awful, is not smooth)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
mercieme wrote:

They did have Richie as F3 because they knew he was the next lead already IMO. But Nikki was F2 and most likely will be the next Bette. So now that it's a mixed bag, they may also make the next Bachie F2 to get more folks sympathizing which makes no sense because Richie got that at F3. I think they should revert back to having the next lead exit at the F3 spot...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:46 pm

@fifty do you know if Georgia's sister lives in Melbourne? If that's the case, just wondering if she had heard about Lee being part of the Melbourne social circuit before she met him at MTP.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 66 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme