SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 6:00 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:What was the name of the finale hotel?

@Sundy Speculated to be Sofitel So Singapore.

Link: http://www.sofitel-so-singapore.com

The pool is a match.

FRC Sofitel So rooftop pool

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Vlcsna10
my sc
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 The-rooftop-pool
https://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/0b/a9/2e/bd/the-rooftop-pool
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Emayem Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:37 am

Such a public place for a FRC! If paparazzi knew where it was going to be held, would have been very easy to photograph the whole thing from any one of those hundreds of windows.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:42 am

You can be guaranteed they have a pic of the frc this time around. It really does look like they didn't care if it was papped. The location scout needs to be sacked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:46 am

Emayem wrote:Such a public place for a FRC! If paparazzi knew where it was going to be held, would have been very easy to photograph the whole thing from any one of those hundreds of windows.

Fifty wrote:You can be guaranteed they have a pic of the frc this time around. It really does look like they didn't care if it was papped. The location scout needs to be sacked.

I'm actually kind of hoping New Idea or Daily Mail release something tomorrow - the suspense is driving me slightly nuts! dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:49 am

Bobette wrote:
Emayem wrote:Such a public place for a FRC! If paparazzi knew where it was going to be held, would have been very easy to photograph the whole thing from any one of those hundreds of windows.

Fifty wrote:You can be guaranteed they have a pic of the frc this time around. It really does look like they didn't care if it was papped.  The location scout needs to be sacked.

I'm actually kind of hoping New Idea or Daily Mail release something tomorrow - the suspense is driving me slightly nuts!  dizzy

I'm hedging bets it won't be DM after Sam Fs season and if it's NI they usually release the goods on Monday so we will see.

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:51 am

Fifty wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Fifty wrote:You can be guaranteed they have a pic of the frc this time around. It really does look like they didn't care if it was papped.  The location scout needs to be sacked.

I'm actually kind of hoping New Idea or Daily Mail release something tomorrow - the suspense is driving me slightly nuts!  dizzy

I'm hedging bets it won't be DM after Sam Fs season and if it's NI they usually release the goods on Monday so we will see.

Fingers crossed. This is the first year I really want to know before Thursday... if Matty's not F1 I'll need time to stock up on tissues! Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 2292733854
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:23 am

LovingLove wrote:
Fifty wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Fingers crossed. This is the first year I really want to know before Thursday... if Matty's not F1 I'll need time to stock up on tissues! Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 2292733854

I might have to either way I think. I hate FRC they are always so bittersweet and I feel so awful for the F2 I almost feel guilty for being happy for the couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:25 am

Fifty wrote:
LovingLove wrote:
Fifty wrote:

I might have to either way I think.  I hate FRC they are always so bittersweet and I feel so awful for the F2 I almost feel guilty for being happy for the couple.

I know what you mean. It's easier if you like one and not the other, but both men are sweethearts.
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:46 am

Only a few more days until all will be revealed.

Until then I will be preparing for heartbreak and tissues at the ready if Lee is heartbroken :tissuebox

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 8:49 am

***Note: if anything is posted by DM, NI, or another magazine, please post and discuss SM/Media in the SM/Media thread so this one can be for s/caps. It's finale week so the threads move faster and it will be easier to have posts in on-topic threads rather than moving them. TYSM

It's been a great season so far, :Thanktwo to everyone for making it so much fun and enjoyable!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 9:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:***Note: if anything is posted by DM, NI, or another magazine, please post and discuss SM/Media in the SM/Media thread so this one can be for s/caps. It's finale week so the threads move faster and it will be easier to have posts in on-topic threads rather than moving them. TYSM

It's been a great season so far, :Thanktwo to everyone for making it so much fun and enjoyable!  

Huge thanks to you @AllAboutLove

We may be on different sides this season, but it's been loads of fun sleuthing with you and everyone else.

May the F1 truly be the man who has stolen GL's heart, and F2 for Bachie '17!!!
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:24 am

romance realist wrote:
solaroo wrote:
Bobette wrote:
I agree with your thinking there - what's more appropriate for an F1 date; one where you laugh and giggle and ring a giant Bell of Happiness and then leave an optimistic message of love on a symbolic bell, or one where you visit an ancient temple where presumably the atmosphere is more solemn and subdued?  Definitely the former IMO.

Just been thinking about Georgia and Matty leaving the message of love on a bell that appears to stay there.  If, hypothetically, he is the F2 and I went to Singapore tomorrow to find it strung up at the Bell of Happiness, wouldn't that be a bit weird?  I'd be thinking 'well, that didn't exactly work out'.  Surely they would only do that if Matty is F1???  Don't know what anyone else thinks?

IMO this date is completely F1 related and if Lee had been spoiled having it I would be working towards reconciling Matty at F2.
If these pictures had not been spoiled, imagine how that would have upped the romance and prepared the viewers for the "I Love You' announcement to Matty at the FRC. And they look REALLY happy with each other. cheerstoyou

Totally agree, the bell is a dead giveaway IMO. The are telling us that Matty if F1 IMO

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 66 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme