SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 60 of 66 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:32 am

First it was hairy arms, now it's hairy legs. I love this forum! cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:34 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing this forward to get back on track with sleuthing s/caps and adding what RR sleuthed in the SM thread to confirm the location

Based on the difference in dates I'd think Matty has the better date. Didn't Nikki do something with a temple or ruins also? Overall, Matty's dates do seem more extravagant and expensive. I'd think Matty is F1 on that alone, imo.

I agree with your thinking there - what's more appropriate for an F1 date; one where you laugh and giggle and ring a giant Bell of Happiness and then leave an optimistic message of love on a symbolic bell, or one where you visit an ancient temple where presumably the atmosphere is more solemn and subdued? Definitely the former IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:36 am

Bobette wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Bringing this forward to get back on track with sleuthing s/caps and adding what RR sleuthed in the SM thread to confirm the location

Based on the difference in dates I'd think Matty has the better date. Didn't Nikki do something with a temple or ruins also? Overall, Matty's dates do seem more extravagant and expensive. I'd think Matty is F1 on that alone, imo.

I agree with your thinking there - what's more appropriate for an F1 date; one where you laugh and giggle and ring a giant Bell of Happiness and then leave an optimistic message of love on a symbolic bell, or one where you visit an ancient temple where presumably the atmosphere is more solemn and subdued?  Definitely the former IMO.

I agree with what you've said, but at the same time I'd prefer to end my date with a romantic candlelit swim in an infinity pool that on a wicker chair!! Just sayin...
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:40 am

LovingLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I agree with your thinking there - what's more appropriate for an F1 date; one where you laugh and giggle and ring a giant Bell of Happiness and then leave an optimistic message of love on a symbolic bell, or one where you visit an ancient temple where presumably the atmosphere is more solemn and subdued?  Definitely the former IMO.

I agree with what you've said, but at the same time I'd prefer to end my date with a romantic candlelit swim in an infinity pool that on a wicker chair!!  Just sayin...

Fair point! cantstopl

Also it just occurred to me that if it is Lee in the pool then the some of the last images we will have of him from the show may be half naked and dripping wet - and I don't think anyone will have a problem with that.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:42 am

Bobette wrote:

Fair point! cantstopl

Also it just occurred to me that if it is Lee in the pool then the some of the last images we have of him from the show may be of him half naked and dripping wet - and I don't think anyone will have a problem with that.

This is very true! Even as a Matty fan, I'd be happy with that image... giggling
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:43 am

Just want to add that GL looks absolutely gorgeous on both her Singapore dates. Would kill for her legs!!
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:47 am

Bobette wrote:

Just been thinking about Georgia and Matty leaving the message of love on a bell that appears to stay there.  If, hypothetically, he is the F2 and I went to Singapore tomorrow to find it strung up at the Bell of Happiness, wouldn't that be a bit weird?  I'd be thinking 'well, that didn't exactly work out'.  Surely they would only do that if Matty is F1???  Don't know what anyone else thinks?

Last edited by solaroo on Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:49 am; edited 2 times in total
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by solaroo Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:48 am

LovingLove wrote:Just want to add that GL looks absolutely gorgeous on both her Singapore dates. Would kill for her legs!!

Agree, but how on earth does she wear those killer heels every where she goes?!
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:50 am

solaroo wrote:
Just been thinking about Georgia and Matty leaving the message of love on a bell that appears to stay there.  If, hypothetically, he is the F2 and I went to Singapore tomorrow to find it strung up at the Bell of Happiness, wouldn't that be a bit weird?  I'd be thinking 'well, that didn't exactly work out'.  Surely they would only do that if Matty is F1???  Don't know what anyone else thinks?

I'm not sure how much we can read into it. Whether they're together at the end or not, the statement they left is lovely, as they will hopefully both go on to find eternal happiness and amazing relationships (whether with each other or not).

Would be slightly awkward if they left a message saying, "Better luck next time"  cantstopl
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by ForestForTrees Sun Oct 23, 2016 12:56 am

LovingLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I agree with what you've said, but at the same time I'd prefer to end my date with a romantic candlelit swim in an infinity pool that on a wicker chair!!  Just sayin...

The wicker chair would need to be high end, and covered in plush cushions and fur blankets cantstopl
ForestForTrees
ForestForTrees

Back to top Go down

Post by LovingLove Sun Oct 23, 2016 1:05 am

ForestForTrees wrote:
LovingLove wrote:
Bobette wrote:

The wicker chair would need to be high end, and covered in plush cushions and fur blankets cantstopl

haha let's hope so!! They do look pretty cosy. I just wonder if she's left the sexy infinity pool finish for her F1??

I hope not no no
LovingLove
LovingLove

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sun Oct 23, 2016 3:23 am

solaroo wrote:
Bobette wrote:

IMO this date is completely F1 related and if Lee had been spoiled having it I would be working towards reconciling Matty at F2.
If these pictures had not been spoiled, imagine how that would have upped the romance and prepared the viewers for the "I Love You' announcement to Matty at the FRC. And they look REALLY happy with each other. cheerstoyou

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 66 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme