SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 64 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:06 am

in_denial wrote:Is there a night time screencap for Matty?

I assumed it was the butterflies?? I think the zip line is Matty too not sure though
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lrose Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:07 am

Butterflies looks like daytime/afternoon imo

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by nylonvagabond Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:08 am

lrose wrote:Butterflies looks like daytime imo

Ugh she lets him go early?

nylonvagabond

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:09 am

Looks like daylight to me as well, that's why I asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:11 am

nylonvagabond wrote:

Ugh she lets him go early?

Don't think so. Sundy's sc of Matty in blue suit looks like night time in the background.

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:11 am

Has there been no proof of Matty in the evening or final rose ceremony? If not, I do believe she lets him go early. I can't believe she would put him through that having such strong feelings for her.

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:11 am

Thank you for the s/caps @Sundy

LCDs:
- Lee gets the pool at Marine Sands bay as speculated upthread
- Matty gets butterfly at Sentosa Butterfly park?

Sundy wrote:
Sundy wrote:Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 98B0CD2D-17A8-42DD-8D6F-AC36C58CE809Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 FDECED98-64E4-4AF5-AC35-C15CFB84F1C3Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 5848C5F1-DA05-4227-8C62-C2A95D854564Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 8B9349D5-5E34-4EA1-A5F8-0AB10DBF9C8F
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 368C8338-6196-4E84-BFE9-86E9350A1DF8
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 4CFDD967-A6EE-45B1-AF66-8F44079E0F56_1
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 11DEA1F5-0446-4D73-AEA4-4FD7361089C7
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 0FA81A79-4B6A-4EF6-98F9-B14EE08640E0
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 6F44AD69-8D99-44FA-A8E1-033E51D97F04
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 25B022C7-2FFF-42E0-85A6-58D19CF6DEFB_2
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 7559044B-9E00-46F3-BCFD-327123B4C1CC
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 17EB53DC-FAC3-409A-8FE3-73692B0D52FB
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 5BB452D4-4DA4-429A-8A1D-1A3D36B88E7C

My screencaps from tenplay
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lrose Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:14 am

Do we think that G's sister says that Lee is the one who is 'smooth'?

Her outfit seems to match imo

lrose

Female Posts : 142

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:17 am

Matty - butterfly s/caps to me seem like later in the day (they look darker than the bell s/caps) and it is possible he has dinner then too. Based on his LCD sleuthed already, I think it is more the evening part of the day to being on Mt Faber where the bell of happiness is and then going to Sentosa Butterfly park? I couldn't imagine them doing much more than that for the LCD as it seems like quite a bit and makes sense given they would be able to use the cable car to the locations

Lee - his s/caps and BTS pics indicate he stayed closer in the city as speculated for his portion of LCD (bringing post forward)

AllAboutLove wrote:In case both Lee and Matty started from Raffles Hotel... I made a map with the locations that are known by NI mag. Nothing set in stone, just speculating on what the LCDs may be based on NI mag info

Matty = red color circle and line (to indicate cable car ride) and at Raffles Hotel then on Cable car to Mount Faber to the Bell of Happiness on Mount Faber where they rang the bell and signed a smaller bell

Lee = dark blue color circle... thinking Lee in the pool diving at Marina Bay Sands hotel since it is across the bay from Raffles Hotel and there are Temples nearby Marina Bay Sands hotel where Lee and G could have visited via a rickshaw ride since Temples are close and rickshaw is shorter distance (whereas Matty goes on cable car so further away)

ETA: I understand that the distance is not that far. I am just taking into account the s/caps of Matty and Georgia on the wicker seat and tying that into possibly the evening/later portion of the date. Lee has no s/caps known for Singapore yet so I think it is feasible that given he goes on a rickshaw and not as far as Matty that his evening could be the pool s/cap.

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 64 Singap11
my map

Link to map and with temples https://www.google.com/maps/search/temple++Singapore/@1.2848392,103.8399022,14z
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:55 am

Miyala wrote:Has there been no proof of Matty in the evening or final rose ceremony? If not, I do believe she lets him go early. I can't believe she would put him through that having such strong feelings for her.

Isn't that second last screencap (Sundy's post above) Matty walking to the FRC along the hotel balcony at night?  
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunnyandhappy Wed Oct 26, 2016 8:59 am

Might be completely irrelevant but did anyone notice that in the last two s/c @Sundy posted of the boys getting ready for FRC that Lee's s/c appears he's getting ready during the daylight but Marty's s/c would appear to be at night???? Could be nothing - just a thought!

Sunnyandhappy

Back to top Go down

Post by carraiger Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:00 am

Sunnyandhappy wrote:Might be completely irrelevant but did anyone notice that in the last two s/c @Sundy posted of the boys getting ready for FRC that Lee's s/c appears he's getting ready during the daylight but Marty's s/c would appear to be at night???? Could be nothing - just a thought!

I think they both look like interior light
carraiger
carraiger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 66 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme