SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by makeover Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:16 am

AllAboutLove wrote:Thank you for the s/caps @Sundy

LCDs:
- Lee gets the pool at Marine Sands bay as speculated upthread
- Matty gets butterfly at Sentosa Butterfly park?

Sundy wrote:
Sundy wrote:
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 17EB53DC-FAC3-409A-8FE3-73692B0D52FB

My screencaps from tenplay
Who is this walking down the corridor? If it's Matty, he most likely is the F1, IMO. It's quite dark outside. But then we don't have a comparison of Lee walking, so who knows?

makeover

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by solaroo Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:23 am

I'm pretty sure that's Matty. Yes, seems the only shot of Lee is a mirror shot of him getting ready.

Btw, I'm sure at the end of Richie's season that we had official previews of the two girls' dresses the night before the finale - am I remembering correctly?
solaroo
solaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:10 am

I'm also wondering if the darkness outside means that Matty is F1. I had another look at the previous preview which shows Georgia talking to Osher, and I can't tell if it is daylight, or just a lot of tv lighting. Other than that, I think Lee for F1, but this screencap is making me nervous.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:29 am

makeover wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Thank you for the s/caps @Sundy

LCDs:
- Lee gets the pool at Marine Sands bay as speculated upthread
- Matty gets butterfly at Sentosa Butterfly park?

Sundy wrote:
Who is this walking down the corridor? If it's Matty, he most likely is the F1, IMO. It's quite dark outside. But then we don't have a comparison of Lee walking, so who knows?

Is he walking towards or away from Georgia? Is there a way that can be sleuthed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:35 am

I think the pocket squares already told us who is the F1.
Matty has red one which would be bad as it crashes with the final rose on his jacket, while it is good on Lee because he has white pocket square.

I thought Sasha had white/light color pocket square as well? I love Matty but I'm pretty confident it's going to be Lee.

Back to top Go down

Post by Emayem Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:48 am

Is there even a rose at the end? The girls all get a ring, but I can't remember what Sasha received, if anything.

Emayem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:59 am

Is there no final rose?? Oh, I always remember the US version that the B'ette would give the f1 her final rose after the proposal. OK, I'm now a little more hopeful for Matty. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 3:44 pm

I don't think Sasha got a rose at the end. I don't think
It happens in the Au series.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 26, 2016 5:06 pm

There's no final rose given on the AU series or the NZ series
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:57 am

This may not mean anything but last year Nikki the F2 was shown walking in the promo while I think Alex was not. So if this follows the formula, Matty is F2.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:06 am

makeover wrote:This may not mean anything but last year Nikki the F2 was shown walking in the promo while I think Alex was not. So if this follows the formula, Matty is F2.

Well I guess it means something! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:09 am

Love
Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 65 45EB6459-196A-44C9-A463-B79E225DBD48
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 66 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Screencaps - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+42
SugarAndSpice
LynnTa
solaroo
makeover
coconutgurl
Roses Are Red
Norcalgal
anadimi23
Miyala
porcelainpony
mercieme