SELECT CONTENT

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:56 am

in_denial wrote:I just think it's strange that articles are saying that Jake makes it to top 3, because they have proof of him being on HTD. There are FOUR guys at HTD's - always has been! I think it may be a hint that he is also in Singapore IMO.
Good point.

Part of me wonders though if they are saying that just because they know and just giving a bs reason since they can't prove it (or are not allowed to atm).

I admit I had seen the possibility of Jake being there, but no 2nd SD does seem to be a hindrance for that as others speculated.

It will be interesting to see what happens
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:58 am

in_denial wrote:
y3llowy wrote:I ❤️ Jake and I still believe he is F1 after the media said they spotted a third date in Singapore IMO  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah, I still have this weird feeling about Jake.

Me too.  Had Jake pegged as F1 for a long time, but now that we've been set up to expect M or L, if Jake turns out to be F1 I think viewers would feel like they've been fooled/manipulated and the backlash would make Richie's season look like a tea party. Upset
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by y3llowy Wed Oct 19, 2016 12:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Do you know based on inside info or from sleuthing/speculation?

From Sleuthing/speculation  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

When I first read this forum, I can see that so many members believe that Jake is still F1 until the night before that photo leaking. I just can't believe that now seems everyone just ignoring what have been sleuthed before only because of that media which we still don't if that's 100% correct IMO
y3llowy
y3llowy

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:10 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:I just think it's strange that articles are saying that Jake makes it to top 3, because they have proof of him being on HTD. There are FOUR guys at HTD's - always has been! I think it may be a hint that he is also in Singapore IMO.
Good point.

Part of me wonders though if they are saying that just because they know and just giving a bs reason since they can't prove it (or are not allowed to atm).

I admit I had seen the possibility of Jake being there, but no 2nd SD does seem to be a hindrance for that as others speculated.

But we deduced that Jake made it to F3 and I see no reason that media people can't make the same informed guess. Plus I wouldn't be surprise if media people knew F3 for promo work next week...
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:13 am

brownravens wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Good point.

But we deduced that Jake made it to F3 and I see no reason that media people can't make the same informed guess. Plus I wouldn't be surprise if media people knew F3 for promo work next week...

The articles I have read are justifying that Jake makes it to F3 as he was spotted with Georgia enjoying a HTD though - how does that automatically mean he is F3 though? They must know that HTD'S are F4...I think they have deliberately put that out there for a reason. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by y3llowy Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:15 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Good point.

We still have today episode before HTD. There's still a chance Jake got 2nd SD or at least SQT time after group date which I expect as the Sydney harbour date. I remember there was one episode where Matty J got half day SD. If Jake gets it in today episode, it means he is the last one who get 2nd SD. This support the theory where F1 is the last one who get SD before HTD (Sasha in Sam F season & Alex in Richie season)

Can't wait to watch today episode  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
y3llowy
y3llowy

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:21 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] what i mean to say is most people on this forum have Jake definitely in their F3. And this is based on SC and sleuthing - I'm pretty the media is capable of the same thing... IMO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I would be super surprised if the Jake boat date is SQT seeing as GL's outfit and hair are totally different and it looks very sunny. That would mean a super early group date for the boys to get that much sunlight in August - IMO

Last edited by brownravens on Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:21 am

in_denial wrote:
brownravens wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Good point.

The articles I have read are justifying that Jake makes it to F3 as he was spotted with Georgia enjoying a HTD though - how does that automatically mean he is F3 though? They must know that HTD'S are F4...I think they have deliberately put that out there for a reason. JMO.

The thing that's still in the back of my mind re: the media coverage of Jake is Daily Mail's use of the term "SPOILER ALERT" with their articles speculating he is F1.  During the Richie's Bach, the stories they tagged as spoilers did indeed prove to be true.  They don't seem to use the term lightly. hmmm
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:29 am

Bobette wrote:
in_denial wrote:
brownravens wrote:

The thing that's still in the back of my mind re: the media coverage of Jake is Daily Mail's use of the term "SPOILER ALERT" with their articles speculating he is F1.  During the Richie's Bach, the stories they tagged as spoilers did indeed prove to be true.  They don't seem to use the term lightly.  hmmm

IA - they had headlines like "Does this prove that Jake is the Winner?"...I think that stating he is F3 is deliberate. They could have said it is proof that he makes it to F4 or HTD's instead...so I think it's deliberate IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:40 am

I would find it hilarious if Jake is the F1. Talk about a true hidden F1 edit. cantstopl

I like Jake and his chemistry with Georgia so no outrage from me.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by y3llowy Wed Oct 19, 2016 1:53 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Credit to my friend, Regina (not a member) for the SC of guy jumping to the pool.

Everyone can see that was a bad dive, too much water coming from it. IMO Jake is not as sporty as other TWO finalist. We can see the way he's paddling in one of previous GD, he is slightly less coordinated. No way Matty J who is the former trapeze will do that bad dive. Having a look at the skin tone, that guy skin is very pale. Who do you think have the most pale skin out of 3 finalist (please have a look at the contestant photo at swimming pool)? And if you see the body of that guy is not having a lot muscle as the other TWO and so Lee is out IMO. These are some reasons that me & Regina my friend discussing out of this forum. Credit to her & her spouse who spotted about the bad dive [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by y3llowy on Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:09 am; edited 1 time in total
y3llowy
y3llowy

Back to top Go down

Post by y3llowy Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:02 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is Sundy SC that I edit a bit to make it lighter. It is the photo that showing too much water coming from it.
y3llowy
y3llowy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

+22
robinvi
Margie C
makeover
brownravens
y3llowy