SELECT CONTENT

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by y3llowy Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:04 am

Bobette wrote:
in_denial wrote:
brownravens wrote:

But we deduced that Jake made it to F3 and I see no reason that media people can't make the same informed guess. Plus I wouldn't be surprise if media people knew F3 for promo work next week...

The articles I have read are justifying that Jake makes it to F3 as he was spotted with Georgia enjoying a HTD though - how does that automatically mean he is F3 though? They must know that HTD'S are F4...I think they have deliberately put that out there for a reason. JMO.

The thing that's still in the back of my mind re: the media coverage of Jake is Daily Mail's use of the term "SPOILER ALERT" with their articles speculating he is F1.  During the Richie's Bach, the stories they tagged as spoilers did indeed prove to be true.  They don't seem to use the term lightly.  hmmm

Agree. Even they don't mention "SPOILER ALERT" for TWO finalist photo leaking on Monday [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
y3llowy
y3llowy

Back to top Go down

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:05 am

y3llowy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Credit to my friend, Regina (not a member) for the SC of guy jumping to the pool.

Everyone can see that was a bad dive, too much water coming from it. IMO Jake is not as sporty as other TWO finalist. We can see the way he's paddling in one of previous GD, he is slightly less coordinated. No way Matty J who is the former trapeze will do that bad dive. Having a look at the skin tone, that guy skin is very pale. Who do you think have the most pale skin out of 3 finalist (please have a look at the contestant photo at swimming pool)? And if you see the body of that guy is not having a lot muscle as the other TWO and so Lee is out IMO. These are some reasons that me & Regina my friend discussing out of this forum

O.M.G.  And he's wearing black boardies in that first photo too!  affraid affraid affraid
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by y3llowy Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:16 am

Bobette wrote:

Credit to my friend, Regina (not a member) for the SC of guy jumping to the pool.

Everyone can see that was a bad dive, too much water coming from it. IMO Jake is not as sporty as other TWO finalist. We can see the way he's paddling in one of previous GD, he is slightly less coordinated. No way Matty J who is the former trapeze will do that bad dive. Having a look at the skin tone, that guy skin is very pale. Who do you think have the most pale skin out of 3 finalist (please have a look at the contestant photo at swimming pool)? And if you see the body of that guy is not having a lot muscle as the other TWO and so Lee is out IMO. These are some reasons that me & Regina my friend discussing out of this forum

O.M.G.  And he's wearing black boardies in that first photo too!  affraid affraid affraid

I was not focussing on the color of boardies as I believe that's fave boardies color for guy so anyone can have in that colour too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
y3llowy
y3llowy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:32 am

y3llowy wrote:
Bobette wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

I was not focussing on the color of boardies as I believe that's fave boardies color for guy so anyone can have in that colour too  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Granted, but do you happen to know where & when that first photo was taken?  If it was in the house, during filming, and neither Lee nor Matty are wearing black shorts, that's definitely significant IMO.

They might have been supplied by the stylist for the photo shoot, but boardies are pretty close to underwear so, for hygiene alone, they're likely to have worn the same ones for the duration of the show.  Suspect
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by y3llowy Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:38 am

Bobette wrote:
y3llowy wrote:
Bobette wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/url]

I was not focussing on the color of boardies as I believe that's fave boardies color for guy so anyone can have in that colour too  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Granted, but do you happen to know where & when that first photo was taken?  If it was in the house, during filming, and neither Lee nor Matty are wearing black shorts, that's definitely significant IMO.

They might have been supplied by the stylist for the photo shoot, but boardies are pretty close to underwear so, for hygiene alone, they're likely to have worn the same ones for the duration of the show.  Suspect

I believe that's in the middle of season when some of contestant has been eliminated as you can't see them in the photo. I'm more than happy to add this sleuthing to support Jake Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion - Page 10 2498057887

Last edited by y3llowy on Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
y3llowy
y3llowy

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:39 am

Everyone can see that was a bad dive, too much water coming from it. IMO Jake is not as sporty as other TWO finalist. We can see the way he's paddling in one of previous GD, he is slightly less coordinated. No way Matty J who is the former trapeze will do that bad dive. Having a look at the skin tone, that guy skin is very pale. Who do you think have the most pale skin out of 3 finalist (please have a look at the contestant photo at swimming pool)? And if you see the body of that guy is not having a lot muscle as the other TWO and so Lee is out IMO. These are some reasons that me & Regina my friend discussing out of this forum. Credit to her & her spouse who spotted about the bad dive  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you go see all my posts you will see I really don't have a horse in this race but I am 99.9% sure the Jake is F1. So I am with you and your friend. I don't know how it all plays out but I have posted that I believe their is more then Matty J & Lee in S'pore. I don't have proof but I am working on it. There are some posters that have source stating that the final 2 is Matty J & Lee but I think it might be because they knew about the media proof of them in S'pore. So, I am going to invite you to go watch Richie's season Ep1 and watch the limo entrances and just notice certain things especially Richie ITM, etc in detail. Then go watch Georgia's Ep1 limo entrances and I just can't get pass the editing. Tptb is telling us who the key players are and I also think who wins (Jake F1). I am okay if I am wrong but I just can't get pass what I compared and noticed. So, I keep sleuthing.....My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thing that hangs me up with Jake being F1 (that small percentage) it is not getting a 2nd 1:1 so I am just sitting back and see if tptb did the same in Ep1 like they have done since Sam F's season. Keep the faith!

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:46 am

BlackHalo wrote:I would find it hilarious if Jake is the F1. Talk about a true hidden F1 edit. cantstopl

I like Jake and his chemistry with Georgia so no outrage from me.

It would certainly explain why the paps only have photos of 2 of 3 dates if two were outside in tourist hotspots in broad daylight and the other one was at night, in the rooftop pool of a massive hotel.  The media would have needed a helicopter/drone/jetpack and night vision goggles to get shots of that.

If Jake did turn out to be F1 then more power to them - they must have something pretty amazing if it eclipses what we've seen with Matty and Lee.  I'd fear for the future of the franchise in Oz though - Matty and Lee fans would all be gutted.  The gov't might need to schedule a National Day of Mourning!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by y3llowy Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:51 am

4health wrote:

Everyone can see that was a bad dive, too much water coming from it. IMO Jake is not as sporty as other TWO finalist. We can see the way he's paddling in one of previous GD, he is slightly less coordinated. No way Matty J who is the former trapeze will do that bad dive. Having a look at the skin tone, that guy skin is very pale. Who do you think have the most pale skin out of 3 finalist (please have a look at the contestant photo at swimming pool)? And if you see the body of that guy is not having a lot muscle as the other TWO and so Lee is out IMO. These are some reasons that me & Regina my friend discussing out of this forum. Credit to her & her spouse who spotted about the bad dive  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] if you go see all my posts you will see I really don't have a horse in this race but I am 99.9% sure the Jake is F1.  So I am with you and your friend.  I don't know how it all plays out but I have posted that I believe their is more then Matty J & Lee in S'pore.  I don't have proof but I am working on it.   There are some posters that have source stating that the final 2 is Matty J & Lee but I think it might be because they knew about the media proof of them in S'pore.   So, I am going to invite you to go watch Richie's season Ep1 and watch the limo entrances and just notice certain things especially Richie ITM, etc in detail.   Then go watch Georgia's Ep1 limo entrances and I just can't get pass the editing.  Tptb is telling us who the key players are and I also think who wins (Jake F1).  I am okay if I am wrong but I just can't get pass what I compared and noticed.  So, I keep sleuthing.....My [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thing that hangs me up with Jake being F1 (that small percentage) it is not getting a 2nd 1:1 so I am just sitting back and see if tptb did the same in Ep1 like they have done since Sam F's season.  Keep the faith!  

Welcome back [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
y3llowy
y3llowy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:57 am

There is a definite difference in skin tone between Lee/Matty and Jake IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by y3llowy Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:58 am

Bobette wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:I would find it hilarious if Jake is the F1. Talk about a true hidden F1 edit. cantstopl

It would certainly explain why the paps only have photos of 2 of 3 dates if two were outside in tourist hotspots in broad daylight and the other one was at night, in the rooftop pool of a massive hotel.  The media would have needed a helicopter/drone/jetpack and night vision goggles to get shots of that.

If Jake did turn out to be F1 then more power to them - they must have something pretty amazing if it eclipses what we've seen with Matty and Lee.  I'd fear for the future of the franchise in Oz though - Matty and Lee fans would all be gutted.  The gov't might need to schedule a National Day of Mourning!

I don't think that's the case if Jake is F1. My friend know people who know Jake very well. Jake is nice and genuine guy that's why a lot of Jake fans here in Australia including me & my friend Smiley
y3llowy
y3llowy

Back to top Go down

Post by fangirlsamuri Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:59 am

I think the media pictures that were released changed my perspective on Jake being F1, because I firmly believed he was before them. But I still think there's that chance of him being in S'pore somehow. Maybe the VO "no need for a rc tonight" was actually the F3 elimination and she wasn't sure. Jake's FD on the boat looks way to intimate for someone thats going to get eliminated (someone else mentioned this). And that source of "G spotted on a third date". These are all the chances by which Jake could be F1. Now we'll just have to see what happens!

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by 4health Wed Oct 19, 2016 2:59 am

Bobette wrote:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks! I really didn't go anywhere LOL I just took a few days to let the media stuff settle down and see what else comes out!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] this show is all about drama and getting that gutted experience.   There has to be story lines and favorites that is what makes a story great!  Tptb is not about showing a true love story it is misdirecting the audience to think one thing and then something else happens.   You always have a fan favorite which in the past (especially in US series) the F3 is usually the hardest one to say goodbye the posters here usually say, or becomes the bachelor because fan favorite.  So, what does tptb have to do is build on their stories to make sure someone is the fan favorite or fans at that matter.     Since this season Georgia had fewer guys, a shorter season, they had to build on the guys connections.      I don't pay attention to what is being said in a VO because that is edited, I take note of what she says on camera with a name.  I think either Lee or Jake are great and would love to see her with either one.  I am not all keen on Matty J like everyone else is.  I find him too young for my taste.....but I am just sitting back and ready to see what happens this week.  If I am wrong no skin off my nose and I find another way to sleuth and be happy Georgia is happy no matter what!

Last edited by 4health on Wed Oct 19, 2016 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jake Ellis - Bachelorette Australia - Season 2 - Discussion

+22
robinvi
Margie C
makeover
brownravens
y3llowy