SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:46 am

Mommyof2 wrote:The necklace.  awwww   The nachos.  laugh out loud  The flower shopping on a Friday night.  I know I have said it many times, but they are adorbs!  :cutesmile!:
i just bet Jordan is keeping track of football scores. Surprised he is not glued to his TV First weekend of college football!

Back to top Go down

joellefletcher - JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 17 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Ash2214 Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:09 pm

They don't use Twitter all that much, but Jordan has had a couple of cute favorites over the past few days:

This one was in regards to shopping with JoJo while the football games were on:

@leahdaviesandco: @JoelleandJordan @JoelleFletcher @JRodgers11 on Game Day! What a good fiancé although looks like checking the score updates there Jordan

@dhornbrook57: @JoelleFletcher @JRodgers11 watch the proposal daily & cry both have restored old values ty See you walkin hand in hand @ 70+THANK YOU BOTH

https://twitter.com/lisapenagomez/status/771764199772991488

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:23 pm

Wow, truly adorable together. So sweet how well they are combining their lives.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:16 pm

Every pic we've gotten of them shopping, he's always the one pushing the cart laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:54 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:The necklace.  awwww   The nachos.  laugh out loud  The flower shopping on a Friday night.  I know I have said it many times, but they are adorbs!  :cutesmile!:
i just bet Jordan is keeping track of football scores.  Surprised he is not glued to his TV  First weekend of college football!  

I think he just know how to balance his work and also to spend time with Jojo. There were 2 instances were Jojo took a vid of him working while they were in Chico. One before bed time and Jo teasing him that he does not want to hang out with her and the other one during his birthday. But after working he also spent time with Jojo promoting her Diff eyewear.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:57 pm

Videos of Jordan teasing Jojo that the Nachos were all for her.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ7GO-5hfJJ

* Brunch so hard... * @joelle_fletcher #TheBachelorette #JojoFletcher #JordanRodgers #JojoAndJordan #Snapchat {

* Crushed it * @joelle_fletcher #TheBachelorette #JojoFletcher #JordanRodgers #JojoAndJordan #Snapchat {
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:36 pm

I just think overall they've handled everything so well. Since the finale they have spent pretty much all of their time with each other's family, they've been working, and spending quality time with each other doing normal things like shopping and decorating their new house.

They've been doing it right and they're really lucky they get the best of both worlds. They both have their own separate projects, but they still get to spend most of their time together. They're fun to follow without being all about social media.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:27 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo resembles Mike's mom in Stranger Things. I was going to mention this a few weeks ago, but I forgot laugh out loud But yeah, I imagine as she gets older, she'll REALLY resemble Mike's mom. Am I the only one that sees this? Probably laugh out loud IMO.

Who's Mike?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:07 pm

Jolena wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo resembles Mike's mom in Stranger Things. I was going to mention this a few weeks ago, but I forgot laugh out loud But yeah, I imagine as she gets older, she'll REALLY resemble Mike's mom. Am I the only one that sees this? Probably laugh out loud IMO.

Who's Mike?
The kid with the shagy black hair.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:22 am

New snap from the goofy duo. Looks like they were out dining. In the snap Jo is drinking a wine.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ9VgoggXTe

Love these two so much!
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:26 am

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ9YR9LBJHI

* Yo * @joelle_fletcher
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:47 am

Ash2214 wrote:I just think overall they've handled everything so well. Since the finale they have spent pretty much all of their time with each other's family, they've been working, and spending quality time with each other doing normal things like shopping and decorating their new house.

They've been doing it right and they're really lucky they get the best of both worlds. They both have their own separate projects, but they still get to spend most of their time together. They're fun to follow without being all about social media.
I couldn't agree more, which is even more impressive to me because they're the ones that can have the most media/attention if they wanted it imo. I've always liked Jo (understatement laugh out loud) but now I'm equally as impressed with her common sense (so far anyway) as well as having nothing but respect for both of them. I hope it all continues this way for them.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick