SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:54 pm

BBJ is probably working and I think Robert's work is whatever the hecko he does with Becca, so it makes sense why he wouldn't be there. I don't know why it would be for Diff again. Perhaps Diff is featured but the shoot is for clothes or accessories.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8 - Page 37 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

Post by Ash2214 Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:28 pm

it might just be a coincidence, but Amanda just snapped the same field with all of the American flags that JoJo did. I wonder if she's meeting up with them.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:33 pm

Ash2214 wrote:it might just be a coincidence, but Amanda just snapped the same field with all of the American flags that JoJo did. I wonder if she's meeting up with them.
Yes!!! I've been waiting for Josh to meet Jo laugh out loud I just want to see my favorite expression of hers: WTF???!??

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:40 pm

I always forget that Josh wanted on her season, but his E! show wouldn't allow it. Since I doubt JoJo and Jordan will head home tonight, I secretly hope they all go out tonight. I won't say much since its a fan thread, but I need to see their reaction to mr. Motor Mouth and his new fiancé!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:48 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I always forget that Josh wanted on her season, but his E! show wouldn't allow it. Since I doubt JoJo and Jordan will head home tonight, I secretly hope they all go out tonight. I won't say much since its a fan thread, but I need to see their reaction to mr. Motor Mouth and his new fiancé!
Baddy will really be wishing he would have swiped right on Jo versus finding her on this show. I hope this happens too laugh out loud

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:50 pm

Part of my wish has come true! They're together right now! Baddy better go out with them after the shoot!!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:51 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Part of my wish has come true! They're together right now! Baddy better go out with them after the shoot!!
laugh out loud laugh out loud this is amazing!!! Where is he? Go to your woman, Baddy.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:05 pm

When in a Fan Forum, under no circumstances can negative comparisons be made with any other couple or contestant from any forum, for the sole purpose of praising your favourite or belittling the contestants in the topic title.

FAN FORUM RULES

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:07 pm

JoJo had to change outfits in a porter potty.. Yuck laugh out loud

https://instagram.com/p/BKPBTipjO7W/

The location for the shoot looks cool:

https://instagram.com/p/BKPAk2JjEBM/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:08 pm

Jordan is with her now laugh out loud

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:27 pm

Super cute:

https://instagram.com/p/BKPEkOOjjar/

https://instagram.com/p/BKPEtwUDr-1/

https://instagram.com/p/BKPE06fDHSt/

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:48 pm

Char and Kins are so freaking cute.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 79 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 58 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #8

+50
Seabear
bluwavz
sosleepy
macc
casjacknick