SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:43 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Eviebloom wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I kinda understand what you are saying but it was only a 2 day stay so it couldn't have been that hard.  But I also understand they could have gone get a bite to eat while the dad was there with the child.

I had a child who very sadly lost his life to cancer.  We all spent a lot of time with him we loved him dearly and I miss him every day. However we took breaks occasionally to eat and clear our heads and stretch our legs. It was good for all of us and him to have some visitors. Especially to have her daddy come would be very important.  I do not judge them at all for giving her daddy time with her.

HUGS for all you have gone through.

Thanks for the Hugs Nutty, it is beyond terrible to go through that.  Made me look for the best in life and people.  I am looking for the best and positive things about Josh and Amanda. They are interesting to watch because of all their family dynamics and I look for as much of the good in that as I can.  Sometimes I cringe...but I cringe at myself sometime.  I am going to keep bringing out the things I see that seem good or to bring out a different side to the discussion for Josh and Amanda.  They have a lot of obstacles and I hope they also get support in dealing with them through a church or counseling.  
I wish them good things in life and a healthy relationship.

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 08, 2016 11:57 pm

ReneeM wrote:
bleuberry wrote:He's already hashtagging #dadlife on Twitter. I can't look away from this mess.

It's nice that he's taking such an active role in the girls' lives but I can't imagine their actual father being pleased, or that it's helping the co-parenting situation. I know Josh and Amanda are pretty self absorbed but they CANNOT be this oblivious about why that might be inappropriate

I don't think Josh would know what appropriate is if it were slathered in sauce and double cheese. IMO he is OTT with everything he does.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:37 am

Kashathediva wrote:I don't think Josh would know what appropriate is if it were slathered in sauce and double cheese. IMO he is OTT with everything he does.

Well, he gets it honestly, IMO.   Hugesmile
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:00 am

bleuberry wrote:He's already hashtagging #dadlife on Twitter. I can't look away from this mess.

And this is why I can't with him and Amanda. His few weeks spending time with the kids doesn't qualify him even as a step dad. He will need to take 200 steps back, stop broadcasting the children on sm, and realise that the children already have a dad. But it'll never happen, because Amanda & co have branded the actual father as evil already. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:06 am

I'm with you blueberry. This is the most disrespectful thing I have seen yet. Nick is their dad, Josh will be their stepdad. Yes. There are plenty of children that grow up and think a lot of their stepdad and might even call them dad some day. But they've known each other a total of three months. Amanda talks about wanting a dad for her kids like they don't have a dad. I thought having him move in right out of the gate was such an immature thing. There are many single parents that won't even introduce their man until further along in a relationship. He could have rented a place there and slowly came into their lives. And if you want to be technical he is not even their stepdad until they are actually married.

Josh will be very good to the girls just because he is great with all children but to be referring to himself as dad already to me is very insulting to their actual dad. I'm kind of speechless right now.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Velvetine Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:06 am

I really can't stand how Josh and Amanda both repeatedly disrespect the girls' father. While I don't doubt that Josh adores the girls, he's in no position to call himself a dad because he's known them for roughly 3 months. Amanda irks me because she bashes her ex on national television in order to make herself look like a saint. It honestly doesn't matter if the girls' father is the biggest jerk on the planet because he will always be their father. How do you think the girls will feel when they're older and realize that the general public sees their father as a deadbeat jerk? Hearing other people insult your parent can be very upsetting. For the sake of her daughters, Amanda needs to suck it up and deal with her baby daddy drama in private.

Velvetine

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:24 am

@Eviebloom my heart goes out to you for your loss. My all your wonderful memories bring joy and comfort to you. Warm thoughts and prayers from me to you. bestbud!

My thoughts on Amanda and her Ex is that both should work hard to refrain from the public negativity they cast on each other for the sake of their girls. I believe both Amanda and Nick are better served concentrating on respecting each other as co parents. That said it is understandable for both of them to also focus on loving their new partners. I think Josh and Amanda are well suited to each other. The girls are fortunate to have many loving people in their lives. I believe kids benefit from having lots of people who care for them. I hope Josh and Amanda do the work it takes to blend families and make it work. Same for Nick and his girlfriend. All this benefits the girls IMO.
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:58 am

He's more like #instadad. Those poor girls being subjected to mommy's boyfriend of the month's ego driven redemption tour. It's kind of sad how they're being paraded around this way.

dadlife - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:15 am

IA whether the Dad is a jerk or not, there should never been any negative comments directed at the Dad. The girls will grow up and make their own decisions as to whether the Dad is a jerk or not. Besides it's a reflection on the parent and / or grandparents that make these accusations public, that says a lot about their character IMO.

Josh is not a Dad and shouldn't be advertising that he is. Whether they are married or not, he is not their Dad.  #FindANewHashtag

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Sep 09, 2016 12:21 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:

And this is why I can't with him and Amanda. His few weeks spending time with the kids doesn't qualify him even as a step dad. He will need to take 200 steps back, stop broadcasting the children on sm, and realise that the children already have a dad. But it'll never happen, because Amanda & co have branded the actual father as evil already. Jmo.

Well MM is either leading Josh or Josh is following MM's lead because she calls them her grand babies already. Can't she just sit back and see how things play out with inserting herself in everything. I have never seen another mother do what she is doing.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:01 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy