SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Aug 31, 2016 11:58 pm

^^^ Nah, it has too many big words for the Duhhh.  laugh out loud

Regardless of who helped, they should've refined it more, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

teamnick - Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 5 Empty Re: Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 01, 2016 12:04 am

Eviebloom wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:He probably had MM write or proof read the tweet before sending it out, but they should've revised it a few more times and left out the he's no exception, IMO.  And he did it to try to improve his image and appear to be the bigger person, IMO.  But when you take the likes, retweets, etc. of other nasty, negative, mean tweets, including his mother and sisters, the words in his tweet don't quite match up and ring true with his actions.  Back to the same old issue I have with him - words, attitudes and actions do not match up!  

And it might read ok, that's is until I read it as if Josh is actually speaking it, and all I hear is his voice dripping with sarcasm, superiority, and dislike, again IMO.  

I like him lots better when he keeps his trap shut and just posts and talks lovingly about Sable.  Silence other than doggy tweets and pics.  That's not asking too much is it?  laugh out loud

JMO

Maybe Amanda helped him   bestbud!

Was it tweeted in crayon?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:40 pm

MM tweeted that Nick started following her. He is such a creep. She questioned it but wished him well. IMO very appropriate response. Anything less would not have been genuine. I love that she has been more active recently on Twitter. I've followed her for many years on SM & I appreciate her humor & posts.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:28 pm

Here's my take: Nick loves screwing with Josh because it's easy for him and totally hilarious. Josh and his family getting all upset and riled up just feed all this. I don't blame Nick. I get why it's advantageous to work with the producers and antagonize Josh for many reasons. That Josh and his mom haven't caught on to it yet though with the constant tweeting and getting upset is sad imo. Sigh.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by emeraldluvsbama Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:46 pm

Loveinterest wrote:MM tweeted that Nick started following her. He is such a creep.  She questioned it but wished him well. IMO very appropriate response. Anything less would not have been genuine. I love that she has been more active recently on Twitter. I've followed her for many years on SM & I appreciate her humor & posts.  

I appreciate her posts and her view as a mom as well. This is not a popular opinion on here. I am glad to have somebody else that feels the same.

emeraldluvsbama

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:05 pm

emeraldluvsbama wrote:
Loveinterest wrote:MM tweeted that Nick started following her. He is such a creep.  She questioned it but wished him well. IMO very appropriate response. Anything less would not have been genuine. I love that she has been more active recently on Twitter. I've followed her for many years on SM & I appreciate her humor & posts.  

I appreciate her posts and her view as a mom as well.  This is not a popular opinion on here.  I am glad to have somebody else that feels the same.

Me three btw. Vinny's mom had it right.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:47 pm

I guess I don't see why she felt the need to acknowledge and call attention to the fact he did.  Nice of her to wish him well but if she genuinely meant it, it might mean more privately in a DM or such, where it wasn't brought to all fans attention for them to praise her for it, IMO.

Only reason I can see him following her is knowing that it's bother her and maybe for him and production when he surrenders his phone to keep up with just what she's currently ranting about that might concern him.  laugh out loud

JMO

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:47 pm

Make that four of us. I join the minority opinion.

I think Nick gets bored easily and that's why he gets such a rise out of getting under Josh's skin. Because he can. He's like a combination between a manipulative Regina George and that nosy busybody we all have known at some point.  He spent most of BIP talking about everybody else (mostly ragging on Josh) or playing counselor to the twenty-something yr. old women. .  Some viewers found it endearing, I found it odd.  Why is a 35 yr. old man getting so involved in everybody else's lives like a middle school girl?  SO in that sense, I agree with the guys on Afterbuzz.  The men I know if they have an issue address it straight on, and that's basically what Josh did.  And unpopular as this may be, I think he had cause. Nick should have been focusing on Jen, not anybody else. The fact that he wasn't tells me he was never that into her and more interested in causing issues for Josh.

Last edited by Beach Lover on Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:48 pm

MM is a mature adult, if she does not want people following her on her social media accounts that is her choice.
If she felt he was that creepy, it probably imo would have been best for her not to accept. Nothing wrong with that and no one would have been the wiser.
I would certainly never allow anyone I believed was a "creep" access to my social media. Who needs creeps, right?  And then she wished him well? IDK. Maybe she secretly is a real fan.
Certainly if she is genuine, imo, wishing him good thoughts indicates to me that she is thinking well of him. I don't waste my valuable time like that for creeps. I move on.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:49 pm

Doesn't she tweet a lot about Nick? Maybe he wanted to see for himself what she tweets.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Thu Sep 01, 2016 5:52 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:

Doesn't she tweet a lot about Nick? Maybe he wanted to see for himself what she tweets.

He's followed her for awhile. And :yes: I think he was curious about how she would view the silly confrontation on the beach.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:21 pm

He started following her this week. She's had less than a handful of tweets where he was mentioned. Never anything horrible, more numerous than anything, IMO. She seems to have a great sense of humor and will call her kids out in a fun way too. All very innocent IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 18 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - BIP - Famously Single - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+62
Topazgold
umngirl
Beagle
Acrunch
sosleepy