SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Beagle Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:15 am

Just want to point out a few things. Mike Fleiss started giving out clues about 10 days after #BIP started airing. Many of those clues I thought matched Nick, but I thought it was just a coincidence and he would never be considered, BUT something did caught my eye about 10 days ago and it was his brother James tweet. Again, I tried to put it out of my mind thinking I was making too much of it. This is what James tweeted August 22nd. It stayed in my thoughts since then. It wasn't coincidence as I thought.

https://twitter.com/jviall/status/767742210326536193
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

BIP - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Brill Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:24 am

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe Nick is the next Bachelor!! I'll be a watching!! smileyyay :happydance: high five

BIP - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 27 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:29 am

So looking forward to Nick's season! Congrats to production for changing it up from the usual Bach contenders. I guess they know that Nick gives good television :yes:
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:39 am

Will his season make bachelor hx where the F1 dumps the lead,:2pop:

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:19 am

I am going to go for broke and say Nick will actually marry his F1.

:cutesmile!:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:46 am

Lex ... I'll gladly take the coffee breaks with you to find it out. Actually, since an online diet is a perfect bubble love ... let's make it ... hot chocolate any time!

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Aug 31, 2016 4:56 am

nikikass wrote:Well Well well.... The first time I am truly Shocked.  This really is the most shocking announcement ever.  

I did not see this coming in a million years.   Just when you think you think you have this franchise figured out...... BAM!!!!.   They throw the biggest curve ball at you.   Never say Never in this show.

Congrats to Nick... I will enjoy this season.  This is not a wash and repeat season.  

Congrats Fleiss... you got me....

I believe Fleiss 100% wanted Nick to be the Bachelor and had had enough of the same ol same ol. This tweet by him solidifies it for me.

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister
While the Sharks were swimming around me, I was doing some thinking. You only live once. Might as well take a few chances... #TheBachelor

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:17 am

I think Chase knew it wasn't him.. He was snapping and letting his whereabouts be known in LA. Luke went quiet so I believe he was blindsided. So terrible to string these people along like that.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  BIP - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 27 1f49b  BIP - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 27 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:48 am

Luke and RS were blindsided, but I don't think they took it as far as filming promo stuff and intros, like they did with Caila. He'll bounce back. I think Nick will be a great lead. I'm interested to see what backstory they will go with.

And I can't say enough, how happy I am, that the age of the ladies will go up. That's only positive IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:29 am

Mia_Leoni wrote:I wonder who the returnee will be on this season.

I wrote this in some other thread, but these are the possible storylines the producers may have in mind. Three of them involve returnees.

- Nick finds love
- Nick gets rejected by his F1 -- third time loser
- Andi comes back to fight for Nick because she has learned her mistake from the first time -- naturally she will make it to at least the F4 if not F2
- Jen comes back to fight for Nick -- naturally she will make it to at least the F4 if not F2
- both Jen and Andi come back to fight for Nick -- naturally they both make it to at least F4 or it comes down to a show down between them as the F2. Does he go for the original who was a b*tch to him or does he go for the newer, kinder woman.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:07 am

mysthelma wrote:I think Chase knew it wasn't him.. He was snapping and letting his whereabouts be known in LA. Luke went quiet so I believe he was blindsided. So terrible to string these people along like that.

So, do you think Luke was in LA?
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:07 am

I just saw on FB that Nick was next Bach ..... I'll definitley watch him! Hes not my favorite but he'll be interesting to watch laugh out loud

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90