SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by FMG2015 Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:10 am

mysthelma wrote:I think Chase knew it wasn't him.. He was snapping and letting his whereabouts be known in LA. Luke went quiet so I believe he was blindsided. So terrible to string these people along like that.
Idk He was drinking with Alex on smapchat last night and sounded visibly annoyed to me. JMO

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

BIP - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 28 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Newto Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:13 am

Completely shocked at that one!!  I guess Nick makes history in that this is his fourth time in the franchise.  Maybe he has matured enough; at least we can hope so.  This journey better be worth our time.  JMHO.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:19 am

Columbia, MD wrote:Completely shocked at that one!!  I guess Nick makes history in that this is his fourth time in the franchise.  Maybe he has matured enough; at least we can hope so.  This journey better be worth our time.  JMHO.
I think Chris Bukowski still holds the record for the most franchise appearances with 5. But hey, if it doesn't work out between Nick and his F1 he can always show up on B'ette 13 starring his F2/3/4 to win back ~the one that got away~ and level the scores with Bukowski. Aim high! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:21 am

Gee, I forgot about Chris B. Out of sight, out of mind, so to speak.....

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Aug 31, 2016 8:47 am

Columbia, MD wrote:Gee, I forgot about Chris B.  Out of sight, out of mind, so to speak.....

Chris was never the major player that Nick has been. Nick has been front and center for 3 seasons now...F2, F2, currently he is basically the narrator and voice of reason on BIP and next is the lead. I wonder what percentage of this board is/will be taken up by Nick? I think more than anyone else who has been on this show.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:13 am

I still can't believe that Nick is the Bachelor and the majority of viewers are happy about it. How the heck did this happen? laugh out loud I refused to even entertain the idea since I did last year and it turned out he was barely an option then. 3.6 full seasons of Nick... He's truly one of a kind.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:24 am

Linds911 wrote:So how are the girls going to handle him possibly sleeping with all his F3 will they throw it back in his face?

This won't be an issue because I am calling it now: This will be the season of the Boinka Boink. SQT will have new meaning. WTN will consist of 15 women who have all gotten to "know" Nick on a deeper level. This year the Meat and Geek will actually be a meat and geek.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:26 am

I still couldn't believe it either. Let the party begin! :Woah-hoo:

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:30 am

Oh, to be a fly on the wall during the MF / ABC discussions about Nick as TB...

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:33 am

Just read the news! Love him or hate him, this will be an awesome season of the bachelor. Now to decide if I can stay unspoiled... don't think I can. giggling

Luke is hot & was my favourite but he wouldn't have been able to carry a whole season IMO.

Let the games begin!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:36 am

It was a no-win situation for me because as sweet as Luke and Chase are, it just would have been a boring season, although I did find Ben boring before and I ended up enjoying his season.

I do find it laughable that I've seen some posts on social media about how Nick deserves this after everything he's been through with the show. It's like really? Nick is an almost 36 year old man who has now willingly gone on this show four times. I bet Andi will be waiting to find out who the F2 girl is so she can force her into ratting Nick out for sleeping with her on the ATFR (if he does) laugh out loud with the way production/Fleiss are, Nick will get steam rolled at some point. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Darcy II Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:51 am

Well - Not that anyone cares, but I am out - not a fan and will not waste my time.
I was SO hoping for Luke - Have a great time.

Darcy II

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90