SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:48 pm

I have said it many times as well, nothing is for sure until the limos pull up and even then it's not a for sure thing as we know from Britt vs Kaitlyn.

It doesn't surprise me at all Luke was ready to fly out. Caila had footage filmed with family saying goodbye, same with Arie. Even Nick before Ben was announced, thought he had a very good chance.

IMO based on MF's tweets mid August, Nick must have known at that time, or at the very least that he was a strong contender. If he did know, it's not like he could tell anyone, especially Jen.

IMO They had to keep it from Luke until the 11th hour to avoid any spoilers and Nick had to keep it from Jen until the last minute as well.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 44 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:56 pm

^^ yes.  Even if Luke, Chase or Nick weren't aware until recently, it appears to have been in the works, behind the scenes for a while, IMO. It had to have been a thought and option when they began the edits for BIP base on his edit.  

And like you said Chase, Luke and/or even Nick couldn't know they were or weren't the more/most preferred because the ones that weren't would walk and the one that was would probably use it to try to leverage more in his contract.  

It's sad that TPTB feel that it's ok to lead them all on and jerk them around until they're no longer needed.  But it's not the first time and won't be the last... It'll happen until the show ends.  And then it'll happen on whatever else MF and these people work on.  They're not your friends can not be said enough, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:20 pm

From TPTB's perspective, they are producing a TV show. A tv show that has spawned into a multi million dollar empire on a major network. OF COURSE they need multiple people in mind, back ups and contingent plans for perspective leads. Therefore, by nature, some people are going to get dragged along. It is what it is. As we learned with Nick, who himself got dragged along with false hope in the past... If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:43 pm

sosleepy wrote:From TPTB's perspective, they are producing a TV show. A tv show that has spawned into a multi million dollar empire on a major network. OF COURSE they need multiple people in mind, back ups and contingent plans for perspective leads. Therefore, by nature, some people are going to get dragged along. It is what it is. As we learned with Nick, who himself got dragged along with false hope in the past... If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. laugh out loud

Yep. They have a strict schedule, both filming and airing-wise. They're not gonna put all their eggs in one basket, since you never know what can happen. Their number one choice could meet the woman/man of his/her dreams, break their neck etc. They need to have options. It is what it is and whoever puts himself in the running needs to keep that in mind. You can't fault Nick for his determination. He's certainly put in the hours unlike anyone else, never bit the hand that feeds him (except unintentionally on the plane) and knows the ropes better than anyone. What a feat of endurance. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^  Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 44 3806527698 That is hilarious. I love it @Beagle yes

ETA: I just had a thought that if there will be a Nick Viall collection it could officially become the collection for future shows especially if it all works out with Nick and his F1. Now that's a way to put one's stamp on this show forever and every future lead choosing a ring from the Nick Viall collection  yes  giggling

Nah, the Nick Viall collection would only be reserved for runner-ups.

Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 44 87b72b10 Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 44 86669110 Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 44 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:13 am

Luke's Mom'spost that he reposted on IG
https://instagram.com/p/BJ1nGtNA7-M/

Last edited by Duke702 on Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:16 am; edited 2 times in total

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:13 am

umngirl wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^  Nickviall - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 44 3806527698 That is hilarious. I love it @Beagle yes

ETA: I just had a thought that if there will be a Nick Viall collection it could officially become the collection for future shows especially if it all works out with Nick and his F1. Now that's a way to put one's stamp on this show forever and every future lead choosing a ring from the Nick Viall collection  yes  giggling

The Nick Viall collection will become a term as commonly used as the Mesnick. Smiley
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:39 am

umngirl wrote:

Not if Nick proposes to his F1 and as Bachelor lead, imo, after all, Nick was announced with "No longer a runner-up" and the ring collection would only start (if it does) when Nick is the Bachelor and not on any of those other shows.

That being said, I am sure they would use the collection for the runner-up males on the Bette show as they will fit that description since Nick doesn't anymore and I doubt he will because being dumped again even as lead is boring and predictable based on Nick's experience, imo. Seen it 2x, seeing it a third time will just be redundant even as lead. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:59 am

Duke702 wrote:Luke's Mom'spost that he reposted on IG
https://instagram.com/p/BJ1nGtNA7-M/

What a loving post from mom Smiley
I haven't followed anything to do with Luke.  Sad to hear some negativity came their way.
Such an unnecessary leech attached to this franchise.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:10 am

Lovely post by his mom but I want to reply in Luke's thread so I don't get off-topic. Could Luke posts be taken to his thread? TIA
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:30 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Acrunch wrote:Putting this here since it ties into when Nick possibly knew.  New interview from Luke.  

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/luke-pell-on-bachelor-switch-up-i-had-my-bags-packed-w437628

I truly believe they strung Luke along waiting to see what the reaction to Nick would be after BIP's Yoda edit.  That edit speaks volumes of what was brewing in Fleiss' brain.  Not to mention the amount of TV appearances/interviews/pod casts Nick has done since BIP started airing.  He's been EVERYWHERE!

I hope members reading this quote from the article will remember this:
“We were all satisfied, had agreed to the contracts and everything was moving forward,” Pell, who vied for JoJo Fletcher’s heart on season 12 of The Bachelorette, exclusively reveals to Us Weekly. “I was checked in to my flight to come to L.A. I got a call from producers Sunday night at about 10 p.m. They said ABC had decided to quote-unquote go in a different direction. I was supposed to fly out Monday morning at 9 a.m. I had my bags packed and everything. Most dramatic Monday ever!”

This has been done in the past. This is not the first time and probably will not be the last. Each time casting is talked about for the lead this same old stuff is refuted. Now it's out there by a cast person in a magazine. Here it is.  It happens. It's not the first time. Probably won't be the last.

yes
Confirmed by Arie who finally dished out his :
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/the-bachelorettes-arie-i-lost-bachelor-just-like-luke-w437727

:shocked!: to know that he did sign his contract already

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:57 am

^ From what I understand and already posted by Kasha and GA many times over the years there are multiple contracts signed but only one final contract for lead (meaning when ABC bigwigs make their final decision on who they want for lead, excluding the double leads) so it is not a final contract since they didn't get the gig.

Back to Nick and season 21, I am looking forward to seeing what Nick's season will entail and where they may travel. I hope they get to travel to some great places. And of course, I am looking forward to seeing Nick's family, too, and seeing them have a MTP rather than HTD yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90