SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by mindless Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:46 pm

I don't think he wants a ballbuster per se, just someone with a bit of sass and life to them. JoJo is lively and confident, at least when she's not trying to make major decisions about her life. She's just a sweet person on top of that and I doubt anyone would object to that. From what I gather, Nick just doesn't want bland sweet or someone who's afraid to show their bad side. He needs some spice and someone who's unapologetic about who they are.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

25 - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 50 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:48 pm

sosleepy wrote:Yeah... 2 years later and I STILL think former Lawyer & #25 were very well matched. She chose poorly.

He needs an Andi type. For sure. A ball user, someone to keep him on his toes, but also keep him in line and interested. I totally agree, JoJo is too soft and needy for him. Kaitlyn was way too jokster/free spirit for him. Andi. He needs an Andi.

2 yrs later I can finally admit I agree with you. Watching both of them over these 2 years, I see how they're perfect for each other. On the lowest of keys I'm hoping for it to flop with whoever he chooses and he and Andi both hang out with Sharleen one night, reconnect, work it out and get together and live happily in NY. It's a pipe dream but wouldn't that be a great story? Hugesmile

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:53 pm

I'm no Nick fan, but not even I can wish Andi, or someone that's like her clone, upon him. Yikes.

Last edited by Ash2214 on Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:53 pm

I don't think Nick and Andi would have worked. I don't think MeAndi would be caught dead shopping in K Mart cantstopl

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:01 pm

Ash2214 wrote:I'm no Nick fan, but not even I can wish Andi, or someone that's like her clone, upon him. Yikes.

This is done with the thought process that she would be less awful with him, after her 'ptsd' wore off from Josh she's definitely been less awful w/o him, and I definitely believe she would support Nick's modelling aspirations. NY is also a great place for up and comers laugh out loud and he could edit her books and they could shill products together on IG. Guys this is a great story thumbsup and now that i've said it out loud i'm hoping for it even more Hugesmile It's got to be off camera though, it wouldn't work if the reconciliation happened on the show.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:03 pm

I don't think Andi was ever his perfect match. Even his mom could see it, and when his sister asked him if Andi makes him laugh, he said she makes him smile. I think Andi is way too uptight and neurotic for him, not to mention very concerned about her image to the point she's always putting on a front and contradicting herself. She's not really confident in who she is, and she's not honest. This is the only requirement she fulfils: https://www.instagram.com/p/y7vFhRswzZ/?taken-by=nickviall

These however? Nah.
https://www.instagram.com/p/3pTw-Xsw0C/?taken-by=nickviall
https://www.instagram.com/p/75p21_sww3/?taken-by=nickviall
https://www.instagram.com/p/8Heh_qswze/?taken-by=nickviall
https://www.instagram.com/p/BDo9NUbsw6c/?taken-by=nickviall
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:04 pm

I think more than anything, for it to be real, he needs a STRONG grounded career woman with a good head on her shoulders. Think Whitney, or even Nikki. Someone with stability and without the fame bug. Nick is floating for the last few years in Bachelor make believe land in LA. He's basically fancy free. He could move anywhere, and hopefully to a strong grounded woman's home base. Someone who can screw his head back on straight and get him firmly back into real world. He's an interesting case. After 4 goes at this, he needs to be extricated out of the system, and now that he's The Bachelor, he made it as far as he could posibily go with this $hitshow. Get yo woman, shill yo products, and go back to the real world, Nick.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:08 pm

sosleepy wrote:Yeah... 2 years later and I STILL think former Lawyer & #25 were very well matched. She chose poorly.

He needs an Andi type. For sure. A ballbuster, someone to keep him on his toes, but also keep him in line and interested. I totally agree, JoJo is too soft and needy for him. Kaitlyn was way too jokster/free spirit for him. Andi. He needs an Andi.

I agree with you. I think she chose poorly. I think Nick and Andi had crazy chemistry. Andi always talked about how Nick got her mentally, something I don't think Josh would have got. Nick was the right guy for Andi at that point in time. I wouldn't say now obviously or wish them back together.

I also think that if she had chosen Nick, she might have been on a different path than she is now. Who knows-- she might have stuck with her old career. Or moved to Chicago with Nick and did something else. I always felt like Nick would have been more supportive and she would have grown a bit more. But this is all left to the imagination of 'what if's' and so many scenarios could have played out.

With that said, I do think Nick needs someone like Andi pre-ATFR (career oriented, smart, etc.), but with a dash of Jojo- mainly her sweet nature. Someone to keep him on his toes, smart, sassy, confident. Hoping there is someone like that for him.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:12 pm

Career woman? But he's not a career man though. I think he just likes gorgeous, usually brunette, OUTGOING women. Also usually petite. Jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by sbolduc Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:13 pm

Ash2214 wrote:^ laugh out loud ok, minus the whiny part, which I think has been proven to be more of a show thing than a real life thing. JoJo is the complete opposite of Andi, but weirdly also very similar, so I can see why Nick would say he would want someone like JoJo.

Nick said in his infamous plane video that he wouldn't have taken Andi's crap and with her personality, that wouldn't have lasted. I think he would be good with someone softer and sweet, but still fun and outgoing, which is how he described JoJo in many of his Afterbuzz interviews he did during Ben's season.

I think he needs a mix of JoJo and Andi. JoJo from the fun, charismatic, confident and sexual side (she is very touchy and oozes sex appeal). And Andi from the challenging, intellectually stimulating and values side, but toned down version on the challenging side. I always say that one of my favourite moments for Nick was when Nick wouldn't tell Andi about the drama in the house and Andi challenged him and said would you tell your wife. And when Nick told his side he owned up to it which I thought brought out a good quality in him

I do think from a social view perspective he is more aligned to Andi, left wing with very progressive social views from what I have seen via SM etc could be wrong though as I have made my own assumptions.

All IMO
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:14 pm

sosleepy wrote:I think more than anything, for it to be real, he needs a STRONG grounded career woman with a good head on her shoulders. Think Whitney, or even Nikki. Someone with stability and without the fame bug. Nick is floating for the last few years in Bachelor make believe land in LA. He's basically fancy free. He could move anywhere, and hopefully to a strong grounded woman's home base. Someone who can screw his head back on straight and get him firmly back into real world. He's an interesting case. After 4 goes at this, he needs to be extricated out of the system, and now that he's The Bachelor, he made it as far as he could posibily go with this $hitshow. Get yo woman, shill yo products, and go back to the real world, Nick.

In a perfect world I would agree. But I don't think Nick ever wants to go back to life before the show. I don't think he wants a 9-5, I think he likes 'modelling' and being somewhat of a celeb and if he picks someone, like you're describing, I'm sure as an individual they'd be nice enough it DEFINITELY won't work out IMO. From what I see, no he doesn't want a full blown terrible individual, but he wants one with some warts, who's guarded and he's one of the select few that get to see who they 'really' are. Another example IMO is someone like Jubilee. I don't think they were attracted to each other but personality wise she's close to the mould of the type of woman he's looking for, with maybe a bit less baggage IMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:16 pm

I cannot wait to "meet" the girls. I hope there are a few who are older than 25!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90