SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by quietpal Wed Sep 07, 2016 8:42 pm

For me, it doesn't matter how many times a person goes on one of these shows. It doesn't matter if it's one time or four times. I think most (not all) are there for the same reason and it ain't love. Free travel, gain more followers,etc. Some I find more entertaining than others.
Nick is one of them. TPTB want a good show and good ratings and I think they will get it with him. They want who they want. No matter who I would like to see or not. That's why they offered the gig to him and he accepted. Imo

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  #2 - Page 79 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:10 pm

not sure if this ever posted . very well-put and insightful article yes

http://www.bustle.com/articles/181891-theres-a-clear-bachelor-bachelorette-contestant-age-pattern-nick-viall-could-shake-it-up

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:19 pm

Ariela wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:I don't get it, was Nick supposed to fake it with Jen and continue dating her if he wasn't feeling it? He acknowledges she's amazing, but just not for him. Isn't it better that she gets to find someone who will have romantic feelings for her, instead of being with Nick who wasn't feeling it? That's what dating is.

Hell NO!

Jen deserves MUCH BETTER.
Nick just needs to GO AWAY, off the TV screen and take his time finding a girl....Silly me, he just wants to be on TEEVEE!

I'm ticked off that I won't be able to see someone else as the Bach, I mean ANYONE else but fifty-timer/slimer Nick.
EDIT

I watch it strictly for entertainment, because human behavior intrigues me, but honestly I cannot watch anymore of Nick. I just can't. Perhaps, it's because I'm on to him....Nobody in their right frame of mind goes on TV 4X, with a CAMERA in their face, and is SERIOUS about marriage, nobody.....a little sick, if you ask me.

*EDIT* TO ADD IMO*******

Well, this was Josh's, Jared, Sarah, Ashley I (I'm sure I'm missing some more names), THIRD go round dating in front of a tv camera, and I will bet my home that if any of them were asked to be the lead, they would have jumped at the opportunity in a NY minute. Heck, lovable Ben and Lauren now have their own reality tv show and most of the other couples have already been on Marriage Boot Camp, and Sean and Catherine which I adore were even in Wife Swap with Jason and Molly. I see absolutely nothing wrong for Nick to jump at this once in a lifetime opportunity. He would be stupid not to do so. Luke and Chase were both dying to be chosen also.

I personally am ecstatic because Nick has been the only Bachelor in a long time that has made me feel giddy and excited just thinking about what he has in store every Monday night. I have never been this excited and looking forward to a season like I am for this coming one. :Nod:
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:37 pm

I mean, let's face it. The show has literally become an on-going soap opera. Jared/Ashley I./Caila drama repeating through different seasons, Carly getting dumped last year, engaged the next. Josh on his second Bachelor engagment. And yes, Nick getting dumped back-to-back to BIP to lead. These are just a tiny few of the continuing storylines and progressions we watch year, after year, after year. Even just the premise of the next lead coming from the previous season - one season melds into the next and so on. If you don't like the repeaters, well, I hate to say it, but that's what this show has become, it's what it thrives on - the heavy weight Bachelor alums.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:20 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:snipped

Yes, they dated a few weeks long distance after the filming ended. And the spark wasn't there for him to continue. snipped Jmo.

RE the bold, do we know this for a fact? TYIA

Duke702 wrote:Yea there are no known facts about them "dating" after. RS claims that they were not dating, but they were talking everyday and were very close. I think people have different definitions of "dating" though. To me, dating means talking regularly and going on dates. Not the same as being in a relationship to me. IDK what Nick and Jen were, but for her to be mad about him being the Bachelor, I would say that Nick prob was telling her things and acting cutesy and relationshippy with her. JMO.

And I Agree with you Ironicat....I've said before that I also think the idea of the Possibility of The Bachelor was there for Nick before and during filiming. Even if he doubted it wouldn't happen, or he didn't think he was a top contender, I think they were dangling the carrot.

I believe Jen's mom @Frosty1 told us in Jen's thread that they had a relationship in its infancy when Nick was offered the Bachelor and that Jen had agreed it was an opportunity he needed to take.. @Kashathediva even encouraged us in that thread to respect her mother's knowledge. So I would say yes they continued the relationship in some form after BiP. IMO the breakup and Nick's SUV ride/bachelor try out were done with the idea that Nick was in the running to be the bachelor at the time, but had not been chosen at that time. My new hope is Nick gets to F4 or F6 and has a breakdown of the none of these girls are as awesome as Jen, he calls her and like Vinny to Izzy she gives him a big no thanks, and just like Des he finds his one true love anyway. *Edit*JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 07, 2016 10:55 pm

She never said Jen agreed.  Who give Jen charge over Nick's life? If there was something there he would not have gone and taken the show. They were at least friend but they were not doing any travelling to be together that tells me is was going now where fast are to a permanent life long pair. JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Sep 07, 2016 11:05 pm

reason wrote:She never said Jen agreed.  Who give Jen charge over Nick's life?  If there was something there he would not have gone and taken the show.  They were at least friend but they were not doing any travelling to be together that tells me is was going now where fast are to a permanent life long pair.  JMHO.

I meant agreed as in, held no hard feelings and was not resentful. IMO, if you are romantically involved and end it to date other people it would be kind to discuss it with the person you are letting go. I am actually giving him credit that he tried to be nice when he told her and not a jerk. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:20 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 79 of 79 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 77, 78, 79

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+118
MonicaJM2001
gurlbrit
nan27
lleyki
whit90