SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by MonicaJM2001 Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:46 pm

I'm leaning toward the "things that can go wrong wedding" theme date. Nick knows how to dress himself very nicely from what I've witnessed previously from his every day pics and modeling. The even bigger giveaway that it is a "twist" is what contestant Jane Doe has on laugh out loud

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:09 pm

IA @MonicaJM2001 That is not normal Nick attire.

Ladybug82 wrote:Looks like she lives in LA.  Did she tag the wrong Ben and it's really Benlo not Nick?   no idea

Lauren Gold @lgthekiller
they're filming #TheBachelor at my house right now.  What a f'ing nightmare. F you, @ABCNetwork and f you, @BenHigginsSD
Source

** edited to be able to post and read it without tons of **** Hugesmile

What does Ben Higgins have to do with it? laugh out loud that's the wrong Ben Higgins. That BH has taken so much abuse. laugh out loud

I didn't think there were any houses around the mansion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:18 pm

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Nic_da10

Here's a blow up of Nick and *bride.* She's carrying her heels. Looks like a brunette to me. eta: maybe? That doesn't look like the pool at the mansion does it?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:20 pm

She is dangerously close to flashing her goodies in that dress.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 87b72b10  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 86669110  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:21 pm

Maybe it's one of those spanx kind of one pieces. Those hold the goods close to you. Like Jello in a hotdog casing.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:42 pm

Are those straps showing under the veil down to the top of the dress edge?  Or is it hair?  It's lighter colored.  The hair under the veil looks darker than the light colored  "stuff" between the veil and the dress.

Bad outfits all around.  hmmm
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:00 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Are those straps showing under the veil down to the top of the dress edge?  Or is it hair?  It's lighter colored.  The hair under the veil looks darker than the light colored  "stuff" between the veil and the dress.

Bad outfits all around.  hmmm

"those straps" - Could they be suspenders?

Anyhow, looks like they rifled through a tickle trunk, hurriedly dressed, then away they went... helicopter waiting to take them to Vegas?  :  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 2498057887  Not sure why the cameraman isn't paying attention.  Shame on him.  no no

Well, at least they're holding hands and matching strides so as kooky duh  as the get ups are, it's not all bad  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 3806527698

PS: I think it's a fun tweet. Bizarre but fun.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:IA @MonicaJM2001 That is not normal Nick attire.

Ladybug82 wrote:Looks like she lives in LA.  Did she tag the wrong Ben and it's really Benlo not Nick?   no idea

Lauren Gold @lgthekiller
they're filming #TheBachelor at my house right now.  What a f'ing nightmare. F you, @ABCNetwork and f you, @BenHigginsSD
Source

** edited to be able to post and read it without tons of **** Hugesmile

What does Ben Higgins have to do with it? laugh out loud that's the wrong Ben Higgins. That BH has taken so much abuse. laugh out loud

I didn't think there were any houses around the mansion.

@BenHigginsSD and @JoshMurray81 need to meet and bond laugh out loud. I'm very curious to now see this date play out. We can only see Nick's short pants legs for his suit but who knows if his shirt is misfit or funny as well.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Tue Sep 27, 2016 4:12 am

Those outfits yikes there always has to be a wedding date somehow.. and no that's not the mansion pool.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 1f49c

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 8367-910  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 I_got_13  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 E5kqdm15  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 22 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:02 pm

I wonder if anyone told her the about the first date curse or the wedding date kiss of death? Is she doubly screwed or do they cancel each other out?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:04 pm

Wouldn't it be too soon for a 1 on 1 though? Assuming this is the very first date since it was posted 2 days after the m&g and there is a day of rest in between, don't they usually go with a group date first?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:11 pm

2 one-on-ones, 1 group date in the first week used to be the norm, actually. It's only the past few seasons (Chris, Kaitlyn, Ben, JoJo) that they've swapped it to 2 group dates, 1 one-on-one. So maybe they just went back to the original format this season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes