SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:54 pm

coolangel wrote:
california90 wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:

Yas! Could be! I think Jade made an IG post saying she wanted her to get on the show.

Good find. What is her name?

Elizabeth Sandoz. IMO she went on the show for luke if she is indeed on. She had liked this comment her sister left on Jade's post when luke was eliminated.

ETA: I am almost positive it's her. Nick follows her on IG even though she recently started following him-around the time she started following Whitney and Jasmine.

All JMO. Smiley

Great find ! I agree, IMO this could be her on the top right pic of a  girl??  yes

https://servimg.com/view/19549969/5
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by hae1001 Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:23 pm

Yes i think you are right! I saw Elan follows her on IG as well.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:32 pm

Another place I've been. This is kinda weird. Lol

@RealitySteve
(SPOILER): The night portion of the group date being filmed right now at the Paine Art Center and Gardens in Oshkosh.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 87b72b10  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 86669110  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:32 pm

I'm so excited to have a new crop of girls! Hope Chris and Ben's chicks are kicked off all their social media/show gigs. Out with the old...in with the new! Let's goooo!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:36 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
coolangel wrote:
california90 wrote:

Good find. What is her name?

Elizabeth Sandoz. IMO she went on the show for luke if she is indeed on. She had liked this comment her sister left on Jade's post when luke was eliminated.

ETA: I am almost positive it's her. Nick follows her on IG even though she recently started following him-around the time she started following Whitney and Jasmine.

All JMO. Smiley

Great find ! I agree, IMO this could be her on the top right pic of a  girl??  yes

https://servimg.com/view/19549969/5

Girls, in general, who initially signed on because they wanted to meet Luke may have still chosen to go on the show as it puts them one step closer to meeting him by their becoming part of the alumni club.
In the case of Jade's friend, she could still meet Luke if she is interested, or have met Nick, through her Janner connection.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Oct 07, 2016 10:40 pm

Jade is currently hanging out with Elizabeth via Jade's IG.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Oct 07, 2016 11:41 pm

@LeapofFaith, :yes: yup, looks like her! yes
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:34 am

Another possibility for the mysterious night 1 woman is Dani Maltby. Her late fiance's obituary stated she resided in Waukesha then. So, possibly she and Nick knew each other. Wells Adams follows on her IG; he was just on BIP with Nick. This could explain why she got the first individual date.

I definitely agree that Jade's friend is another possibility too.

Last edited by sportsgirl76 on Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Additional Information)

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Oct 08, 2016 7:31 am

brunette life ♡ ‏@sunkissedsassxo 8h8 hours ago
BACHELOR TAPING  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 2764  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 1f339 Being super close to Nick and meeting Bachelor producer. Amazing night  Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 1f60d #bachelorabc
 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 CuNgmVNWgAMThmF
 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 CuNgmVpWAAAaLSZ
 Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 CuNgmVwXEAUVw89
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sat Oct 08, 2016 12:58 pm

sportsgirl76 wrote:Another possibility for the mysterious night 1 woman is Dani Maltby.  Her late fiance's obituary stated she resided in Waukesha then.  So, possibly she and Nick knew each other.  Wells Adams follows on her IG; he was just on BIP with Nick.  This could explain why she got the first individual date.

I don't think Danielle M. is the girl, because I but I'm not sure about it being Eliz Sandoz either. Because how is she "from Nick's past"? I mean he met her at the Tannner Jade wedding but unless they dated before, that's not Nick's past really. jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:03 pm

Duke702 wrote:
sportsgirl76 wrote:Another possibility for the mysterious night 1 woman is Dani Maltby.  Her late fiance's obituary stated she resided in Waukesha then.  So, possibly she and Nick knew each other.  Wells Adams follows on her IG; he was just on BIP with Nick.  This could explain why she got the first individual date.

I don't think Danielle M. is "Nick's past girl, with a tie to the franchise" but I'm not sure about it being Eliz Sandoz either. Because how is she "from Nick's past"?

Nick was at Jade and Tanner's wedding where Eliz was a bridesmaid. The wedding was televised so it was franchise related.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Oct 08, 2016 1:04 pm

RS Tweeted

(SPOILER): Part of today's 1 on 1 date will be at Skateland in Waukesha. Not open to the public though. Have to be on a VIP list to get in.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 79 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 66 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Media SM Vids - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+77
StationWagon
Velvety081
Kels0012
Mommyof2
ILoveSpecialSnowflakes