SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by locoforbach Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:03 pm

JBF, I am throwing in the towel.

As in all seasons I am most interested in the lead and their F1 finding a happily ever after  beatingheart

I had my F1 picked early on (usually do) and no matter what I read or hear from whom, until I see those last few minutes of the last episode with the last person out of the limo I don't rest easy.  Me checking out what other fans think about the show instead of waiting around for a "dramatic and shocking" ending in which ABC has basically wrecked half of the suspense isn't going matter now.

I would have been much less upset had they announced Corinne going on BIP  before this Rachel announcement.  If that is where she is headed, just my educated guess :drama
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MVMom39forever Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:28 pm

I threw in towel!! I was going to post last night who I thought was f1 based on chemistry and fact that Vanessa's camera time with other girls, playing nice and supportive, was non existent last night. Made me think they were hiding a feud, which is something they usually put front and center...unless they want to protect their next lead.

Then I read my Google news headlines and right between Trump security advisor resigning, I read that CH announced new Bachelorette on Jimmy Kimmel.

Way to stay unspoiled...
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:33 pm

I am sorry this season has affected the No spoiler side.

Please feel free to continue posting and sleuthing, I always enjoy reading posts from the No Spoiler POV's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Feb 14, 2017 12:38 pm

I still don't know who the "alleged" F1 is according to the spoiled side. I am only guessing Vanessa simply because Raven's relationship with him seems a bit too under-developed and Corrine is too involved in the "drama" (although that did not stop Courtney and Nikki in past Bachelor seasons). If Vanessa is F1, I still don't have confidence in a post-show relationship since she is so hypercritical of Nick on screen. Something seems off this season. Also a tabloid I saw suggests that Nick did "find love". Of course, it could be with Andi or some other Boomerang Girl for all we know.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:31 pm

LOL JBF, I wish I could stay and commiserate with you since really I feel like there is no "unspoiled" area anymore, but I can tell the urge to vent is going to come over me soon and that will have to be done over in the unspoiled section . . . . . even though I don't know if what is said there is definitive dizzy
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:24 pm

I've felt that his strongest connections have been with Vanessa and Rachel. So now I would be shocked if it's not Vanessa.

My current guess is: F1: Vanessa, F2: Rachel, F3: Raven, F4: Corinne. Corinne at this point is the wild card since Nick obviously sees something in her that I don't. So he may end up placing her higher than I do.

I was sad but unsurprised to see Danielle M. and Kristina make their exits last night. I like both of them very much and would love to see them turn up on BiP. I was hoping they would knock out Corinne and finish higher, but it was not to be. They were the two quietest women among the final six, so my guess is that neither one has the type of personality that Nick is ultimately looking for.

It seems obvious that the producers really, really wanted a WOC for the next Bachelorette. Given that, they could not have wished for a better candidate than Rachel. She really has it all, and I think she will rep the franchise well. Raven would have been a very typical choice (and I wonder if they would have possibly brought back Luke for her. Perhaps in Paradise?) Danielle M. would have been lovely. A part of me was rooting for the type of Cinderella story that Kristina would have presented. But this is Rachel's time, and congratulations and good luck to her! I wish her well.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Feb 15, 2017 12:29 am

Guys!    Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 12 2292733854

Believe it or not, some of us don't live in the US and I certainly didn't know that spoiler until you blabbed it on here!!!!!!!   no

I thought this was a no spoiler thread - @guardianangel and @albean99 -  why is there a spoiler??????

I must admit I'm more than a little bit annoyed. :angryemotion

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Feb 15, 2017 1:35 am

Katiebelle, I totally understand your frustration, but it's an official announcement by the U.S. network that airs the show.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Feb 15, 2017 2:30 am

Amethyst wrote:Katiebelle, I totally understand your frustration, but it's an official announcement by the U.S. network that airs the show.

Sorry I was so grumpy but I think that put the final nail in the coffin of me watching the US seasons. I am finding it just too staged and fake. I don't like the focus on dramatics and believe there's not enough screen time showing the love story.  

I look forward to catching up with you all on the Canadian, Aussie and Kiwi threads.   handwave

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Amethyst Wed Feb 15, 2017 7:41 am

I wish there was more of an emphasis on the love story as well. Since Rachel is the first WOC to be Bachelorette, I think that ABC wanted to get out ahead of the story. But I, too, was frustrated that the network spoiled the season to a degree.

In the U.S., it's on Facebook, it's on the news. There's no avoiding it.

Since Rachel was the only one (that I can tell) that showed up in Finland in the previews, I figured she would not be his final pick. But you never know.
Amethyst
Amethyst

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:00 am

Sorry, we do not have any control over what ABC spoils. We work very hard to keep this spoiler free where it's pretty much monitored almost 24 hrs. Imagine how frustrating it was for us, who go out of our way to keep this thread protected.

Once anything is aired, just like previews, then it can be shared in this thread.

There's always a chance of a spoiler, weather it be a rag mag pic in a hotel room or pink luggage in the back of a van or whatever, it happens, and unfortunately we here, can only do so much and I know we give it our 100% in here.

Like @Amethyst mentioned, you can't open a google page without seeing the headlines, or scroll through anyone's SM, it's everywhere.

There are still three contestants excluding Rachel. IMO There's no reason why sleuthing can't continue.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:33 am

Plus the mystery brunette knocking on his door...

Remember that he was fussing about quitting two episodes back. Maybe he doesn't feel "IT" with Vanessa any more than the other three? I find it a cute coincidence that the preview was shown barely two hours before Jimmy Kimmel's announcement.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - Episode Discussion - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+16
Just Looking
MVMom39forever
Sprite
JBF
locoforbach
MiaHawk
DMBFan
northernviewer
Katiebelle
SafronSahara
Ladybug82