SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:26 am

in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Did anyone else notice that Lee and Matty seem to be close? I noticed a couple of times that they seem to have a friendship on the house. Sam and Jake also seem to have one.

Matty seems to get on with everyone - I think he is just an all round nice guy.
I definitely agree. I was just thinking that Lee and Matty may have a bit closer of a friendship in the house and more so given that they go far it seems based on sleuthing
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Empty Re: Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by fangirlsamuri Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:31 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Did anyone else notice that Lee and Matty seem to be close? I noticed a couple of times that they seem to have a friendship on the house. Sam and Jake also seem to have one.

I definitely agree. I was just thinking that Lee and Matty may have a bit closer of a friendship in the house and more so given that they go far it seems based on sleuthing

Matty and Lee definitely look quite cozy! Its cute though awwww

fangirlsamuri

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:42 am

I cracked up at Matty doing Charades with Georgia.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:51 am

fangirlsamuri wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
in_denial wrote:

Matty and Lee definitely look quite cozy! Its cute though awwww
there was one moment of them that was so sweet I took a screenshot and will try upload it of Matty and Lee. They both seem more gentle souls. Actually a lot of the guys do. I'm looking forward to Clancy, Cameron, and Matty's dates and suspect I will be loving them even more. Gerogia really has a great group of guys :yes:

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:51 am

in_denial wrote:I cracked up at Matty doing Charades with Georgia.

So did I. giggling love Matty and Lee definite favourites. But I kind of like the "bubble of trouble"
Jake and Sam's friendship. I hope the Aus bachelorette stays on this same format and it doesn't deviate to the US OTT testosterone fuelled seasons.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:53 am

in_denial wrote:I cracked up at Matty doing Charades with Georgia.
i must have missed that part! Matty is just divine as well. Too many good ones!! beatingheart
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Sep 29, 2016 7:55 am

Love The prospect of s Matty snd Lee friendship. so cute.
ETA: if you think of it, both Matty and G like Lee. Too funny ! Matty is just adorable, liked by everyone, falls in love easily type of guy. How could she not fall for him ? Lee maybe a harder sell. He is not as emotional a guy jmo.

I am not a fan of bully Sam (IMO) so Jake being buddy buddy with him is sending up wrong signals for me. They act like hugh schoolers on ep1.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:26 am

I have a confession to make...
I just watched Ep3, I'm more TeamMatty than TeamLee now! Praying
He's just so adorable! He definitely has that boyish charm, and the way he speaks and laughs and everything, is just too sweet and cute.

OMG, I think I'm liking a different guy after each episode. giggling giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:29 am

peggy0221 wrote:I have a confession to make...
I just watched Ep3, I'm more TeamMatty than TeamLee now!  Praying
He's just so adorable! He definitely has that boyish charm, and the way he speaks and laughs and everything, is just too sweet and cute.

OMG, I think I'm liking a different guy after each episode. giggling giggling
:yes: Same here! One minute I'm Team Cameron, the next I'm Team Lee, but right now I'm currently Team Matty. It really is a testament to what a great group of guys she has that they're all so easy to root for!

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Thu Sep 29, 2016 11:44 am

Yeah, all these guys are too likable. I even like Sam! His sarcastic narration is so entertaining.

I really like Georgia. She's a great lead - warm, genuine, articulate. I loved how excited she was after she and Matty succeeded on the trampoline. Speaking of Matty, he's so lovely and funny! I like his unexpected humour.

If we are going by the amount of tongue during kisses, Lee is the clear winner. I mean, it would be an accurate prediction as well because every contestant that had tongue action won this show... Sasha, Alex and Snez. So I would not be surprised if Lee is F1. Although, I sense more on screen chemistry for Georgia with Matty or Jake.

Courtney is an interesting fella. I get why she's intrigued. He appears very intelligent, confident and charismatic. But she's definitely more into him than he is into her.

Honestly the scenes I look forward to each episode is not the single dates but the group dates with all the boys or the boys hanging out in the mansion. Matty, Clancy, Jake, Lee, Sam.. I like all of them for different reasons.

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:09 pm

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 41 Mattyk10
Matty and Lee's relationship is very cute! I loved Matty saying even he liked looking at Lee in the last episode laugh out loud

I'm definitely Team Matty at the moment - he's a sweetheart and I like that him and Georgia have laughed a lot each time they've been together. Him watching Sam/Jake and also impromptu charades were my favorite moments this episode

Courtney and Georgia have no romantic chemistry

Source: my sc
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:14 pm

I really like Courtney and the dates he put together. That group date was so funny. But I think Georgia is wanting something to be there that really isn't. She's had stronger romantic chemistry with other guys (even without kissing them) but with Court it just seems like buddies. 

I will say her conversations with Court went deeper than with Lee. Unless of course that was all the producers wanted to show between her and Lee.

Also, were all the guys this likable last season? I much prefer seeing these guys than any season of US bachelorette. It feels classier and more romantic.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette Australia - Georgia Love - Season 2 - Episode Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+38
brownravens
Love_is_Eternal
najpoziomka
LovingLove
4health
Bobette
Miyala
iamreal2u
AussieBachFan78
Maddy
romance realist