SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:25 pm

Great match and sleuthing for Nikki's s/caps at Sofitel [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] clapping!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 23 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:28 pm

Not sure if it has been sleuthed or discussed where Meet The Parents (MTP) of Richie took place but based on Richie's sister IG at the time (and posted back in May - May 30), Richie's sister and mom were at the Sofitel Nusa Dua so MTP could have been at the Sofitel?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:31 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Not sure if it has been sleuthed or discussed where Meet The Parents (MTP) of Richie took place but based on Richie's sister IG at the time (and posted back in May - May 30), Richie's sister and mom were at the Sofitel Nusa Dua so MTP could have been at the Sofitel?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mentioned this in one her posts upthread I believe but she can confirm.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:36 pm

Going by the length of Richie's hair I would say this is Alexs first date. Thoughts? If so we can pencil in any off the shoulder screencaps to a final 3 date.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:38 pm

I'm going to pop a whole heap of caps in the no discussion thread for everyone now too. It's easier than sorting through the pages on this thread.
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:42 pm

mercieme wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Not sure if it has been sleuthed or discussed where Meet The Parents (MTP) of Richie took place but based on Richie's sister IG at the time (and posted back in May - May 30), Richie's sister and mom were at the Sofitel Nusa Dua so MTP could have been at the Sofitel?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] mentioned this in one her posts upthread I believe but she can confirm.
Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  yes So if MTP at Sofitel is it being speculated that LCD then in Ubud? Do we have s/caps sleuthed to be in Ubud other than Alex's and FRC with Richie?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:44 pm

Sundy wrote:I'm going to pop a whole heap of caps in the no discussion thread for everyone now too. It's easier than sorting through the pages on this thread.
That would be awesome! Thank you so much [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] yes

I will copy the ones that have been sleuthed already and post them in the No Discussion thread so can see which ones are still needing to be confirmed and sleuthed
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:45 pm

Geez....in that SC of Richie driving Alex that Sundy posted....check out the hand placements for both of them....some serious chemistry these 2 had IMO....just imagine if the producers gave Alex a clean edit.

I am however laugh out loud because you can see someone that looks like police security on a motor cycle....seems report of Channel 10 hiring security during filming is true.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] only Alex's SC with Richie at the Viceroy in Ubud is a definite lock in.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by HodanG Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:53 pm

Ill be disappointed if Alex is F2, only for Richie to break her heart when she is so invested. This makes me believe that Richie was indeed confused about who he will choose.
HodanG
HodanG

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:54 pm

Please O/T question, is Richie wearing the same color of suit for the FRC as Blake Garvey did. It looks eerily similar to me, TIA.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:00 pm

mercieme wrote:Geez....in that SC of Richie driving Alex that Sundy posted....check out the hand placements for both of them....some serious chemistry these 2 had IMO....just imagine if the producers gave Alex a clean edit.

I am however laugh out loud because you can see someone that looks like police security on a motor cycle....seems report of Channel 10 hiring security during filming is true.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] only Alex's SC with Richie at the Viceroy in Ubud is a definite lock in.
Thank you [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] bestbud!
Too funny about that security. Definitely seems you are correct that they hired some as reported. Makes me wonder about the other reports about the final girl being known... maybe not? The location of that FRC would make it hard to gets shot of without a helicopter or drone, imo, so who knows. I guess Daily Fail could spoil it next week like they did with Sam/Sash.

IA that Alex in Ubud locks her in for F2 and LCD. Perhaps the ship s/caps and Alex in the car part of her FS? I also agree about Alex's edit not being great and it's why it makes me hesitant to see her as F1. Even if Alex was horrible on the show I would think they would make her edit better just to get sympathy as F2 or as F1 get people behind her? That they haven't seemed to do that makes me feel bad for her if she is F2 since so many of the comments I have seen on SM are saying they want Alex gone already so it really seems like the edit has lots of viewers wanting her not to win and glad if she is not F1? Yikes if so. Even more yikes if she is F1!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:02 pm

mercieme wrote:Please O/T question, is Richie wearing the same color of suit for the FRC as Blake Garvey did. It looks eerily similar to me, TIA.
Say it ain't so [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] :shocked!: I think you are correct though it is a similar color! It better not be a bad omen! Why oh why be in a lighter blue suit?! It's probably for contrast compared to the background colors for the FRC location? So can be seen better than a darker suit? *fingers crossed*

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
my s/caps from tenplay.com.au
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 43 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 33 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick