SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by casjacknick Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:51 pm

Oh and also facial hair, right? At any rate good job all. I am beyond excited to watch it all play out. Shocking to me though is how far he allowed Alex to go if he doesn't pick her!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 22 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by djogbenyuie Fri Sep 09, 2016 1:59 pm

For all three I am shocked he allowed them to go far if he doesn't pick them looool.
Nikki going at F3? shocker, or even F2
Olena going at F2? shocker
Alex going at F2? shocker

Lol

Last edited by djogbenyuie on Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
djogbenyuie
djogbenyuie

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Fri Sep 09, 2016 2:01 pm

So true! And it is something I say every season!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 09, 2016 3:49 pm

It's 4am here in Oz and I've just had a peak at the thread. Has anyone been able to place Nikkis inside shot yet with the distinctive interior. I haven't looks for it yet myself. I think at this point we can say Alex is in the F2 but the other spot is still up for grabs. Night all. See you in a few hours
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:04 pm

Good night [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]....correct that SCs have placed Alex as a lock in as part of the F2.

To answer your question re Nikki's New Idea inset pic....some of us believe the shorts Richie was wearing on the parasailing date could be a likely match & some think not so that's inconclusive for now.

We do have new posters that indicated up thread that based on their travels to Bali, Nikki's screencaps were at the Sofitel. Hopefully Channel 10 releases more vids over the weekend.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:16 pm

S/caps definitely seem to indicate that Alex is in F2 but even so I struggle to see her as F1 but she definitely could be and the edit not kind because she got the White Rose so trying to cast doubt?

If Alex is F1 then she will be the first contestant to become F1 who received the WR.
If she is F2 then she is like Nick (FIR/F2) and I can see that being a very, very emotional FRC.

IA with those posted above that Richie's mom at MTP could have been chiding Richie for taking a single mom to F2 and I can see why since Richie never met her son so no "reality check" for him at all.

Either way, yikes for Alex, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 4:23 pm

niale wrote:Been lurking for awhile and I'm not sure if anyone has contributed this yet (sorry if it has), but the finale
seems to be at a boutique resort called Puri Wulandari in Ubud. I found these images off google "Puri Wulandari Wedding"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sources: (sorry i had to delete the www and http because it wasn't letting me post the links sad )

tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-4/finale-sneak-peek
heavenlybaliweddings.com/bale-wedding/puri-wulandari-wedding-package
photofactorybali.com/brandy-and-timothys-wedding-at-puri-wulandari-ubud
Welcome1 [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and great first post and sleuthing! Definitely a match clapping!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:47 pm

Thoughts on this please.

Nikki no bikini marks
Nikki with bikini marks

Do we think it's a clue or a good make up artist?
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Sep 09, 2016 5:58 pm

^ IIRC I think there were pics of makeup artists putting makeup on Richie (his torso/arms? for the Woman's Day photoshoot maybe?) so it could be makeup?

Then again I am not sure if the bikini marks are the bikini? the straps seem smaller than the whiter part on her shoulders? Not sure no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by niale Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:01 pm

I was looking at the Sofitel pictures and one of the sc of Nikki could be here,
(note that these assumptions are only viable under the premise that 1. they move props around 2. it's in the same hotel but in an area that photos are not found for)

First of all, I've taken some clearer scs that show the frame behind a lot clearer for the markings and patterns.

Here are pictures from the Sofitel:

The white frame looks to be a match if you look at the border as they have the same swirling pattern.
Secondly the long wooden table you spot at the back could be the one used in the Nikki sc..
this is only a maybe because I can't find any clearer shots of the table as a whole, but the shape and gaps are very similar.

Only problem about all of this is that the pillows do not match I have no idea where the pillows are from.

I might have another lead on the other Nikki sc but i'm going to crash now.

EDIT:
I have no idea why I did not spot this before but I just realised that the first Sofitel picture I posted may actually just match the second Nikki sc..
Look at the cut outs in the wall!!

Sources:  (again I can't post my links properly, so i had to delete the front bit, sorry)
tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelor/extra/season-4/finale-sneak-peek

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g297698-d5039960-Reviews-Sofitel_Bali_Nusa_Dua_Beach_Resort-Nusa_Dua_Nusa_Dua_Peninsula_Bali.html#photos;geo=297698&detail=5039960&ff=160941956&albumViewMode=hero&albumid=100&baseMediaId=160941956&thumbnailMinWidth=50&cnt=30&offset=-4&filter=1

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g297698-d5039960-Reviews-Sofitel_Bali_Nusa_Dua_Beach_Resort-Nusa_Dua_Nusa_Dua_Peninsula_Bali.html#photos;geo=297698&detail=5039960&ff=195477993&albumViewMode=hero&albumid=103&baseMediaId=195477993&thumbnailMinWidth=50&cnt=30&offset=-4&filter=2

tripadvisor.com.au/Hotel_Review-g297698-d5039960-Reviews-Sofitel_Bali_Nusa_Dua_Beach_Resort-Nusa_Dua_Nusa_Dua_Peninsula_Bali.html#photos;geo=297698&detail=5039960&ff=194607871&albumViewMode=hero&albumid=103&baseMediaId=194607871&thumbnailMinWidth=50&cnt=30&offset=-1&filter=2

Last edited by niale on Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I found something else....)

niale

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:09 pm

I'm also trying to find something that would indicate that Olena is in the final two and reading through the comments it seems down to a second bikini. I must admit when I saw the second bikini (the burgundy one) I just assumed she was wearing it like a bra and therefore not a second swimming date. If you think like this we only have the one day for Olena and and evening which could very well be Richie walking her out. Just my honest opinion.
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:13 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ IIRC I think there were pics of makeup artists putting makeup on Richie (his torso/arms? for the Woman's Day photoshoot maybe?) so it could be makeup?

Then again I am not sure if the bikini marks are the bikini? the straps seem smaller than the whiter part on her shoulders? Not sure no idea

Not a very flattering shot of Nikki at the RC

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 43 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Richie Strahan - S/Caps - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+49
DTaylor91
Diana
Sevening
MommaSez
solaroo
cb3
Amarylla
notarose
stuckinsc
ThankMeLater
casjacknick