SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:05 am

GuardianAngel wrote:A week, sorry I thought that was 3 days or so In October, when Jordan had the needle in his foot and he had to leave again shortly after.

I remember thinking at the time, that was the first and only time Becca went out to visit JoJo and it seems JoJo will visit Becca when Jordan is busy.

Jordan actually went to Dallas after he had surgery on his foot, working in Chico. Not after.

And yeah, JoJo usually sees Becca when she has things to do in California/Jordan is in Chico/whatever city working. But when JoJo and Jordan are together (sans work obligations) they're together.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:08 am

Of course any of the bachelor ppl can make money when not together, but they typically seem to make more/garner more attraction when they are together (from companies and fans.) IMO.

I think it works both ways. Couples are said to stay together for money/opportunities, but the contestants hang out with each other for the same exact reasons IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:22 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Of course any of the bachelor ppl can make money when not together, but they typically seem to make more/garner more attraction when they are together (from companies and fans.) IMO.

I think it works both ways. Couples are said to stay together for money/opportunities, but the contestants hang out with each other for the same exact reasons IMO.

Again, like I mentioned there are lots of singletons out there that shill and are not hanging with BN. They are making big bucks. It's not their thread so I will stay on topic. No doubt IMO do they hang together for the same, but I certainly do not think if they did not want to be with each other they would not--this season is prime example and they aren't shilling as much yet,

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:24 am

Kashathediva wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Of course any of the bachelor ppl can make money when not together, but they typically seem to make more/garner more attraction when they are together (from companies and fans.) IMO.

Again, like I mentioned there are lots of singletons out there that shill and are not hanging with BN. They are making big bucks. It's not their thread so I will stay on topic.  No doubt IMO do they hang together for the same, but I certainly do not think if they did not want to be with each other they would not--this season is prime example and they aren't shilling as much yet,

IA Jordan who doesn't appear to hang out with BN shills watches.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:27 am

Kashathediva wrote:

Again, like I mentioned there are lots of singletons out there that shill and are not hanging with BN. They are making big bucks. It's not their thread so I will stay on topic.  No doubt IMO do they hang together for the same, but I certainly do not think if they did not want to be with each other they would not--this season is prime example and they aren't shilling as much yet,
I agree. As long as we both agree it works both ways IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:32 am

My personal wish is we all --members here--could financially flourish in the next year like any of these bozos...any of them. Now wouldn't that be nice?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:38 am

I have to say I never pegged him as the shilling type but he's surprising me laugh out loud.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 51 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 25, 2017 12:44 am

He does Movement watches mostly, which are really nice and he's done a few big name products for big companies before. I almost spit out my coffee when I did some research and saw that he was making around 10k for the big company ones laugh out loud JoJo and Jordan are lucky because of their large following, they get offered big and popular brands.

He's pretty careful though due to his job I think, so he doesn't just shill anything and it's not constant.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:33 am

Since this was a question of mention earlier, JoJo and Jordan are currently celebrating Ben's birthday at dinner with her family (via snapchat.)

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Feb 25, 2017 1:53 am

L&S article is full of crap especially the 10M projected earnings. They are not celebrities to earn that much from shilling. Both have real jobs, Jojo is still active in flipping houses and Jordan currently has 3 jobs.

I like it that they barely attend bach events and are very selective with their close friends.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:22 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:JoJo and Jordan have NOT been spending time apart recently. Nothing has changed from what they've been doing since becoming public in August. They spend the majority of their time together, but are typically apart 5 days out of the month, when Jordan has to go to either Chico or another city for work (the man works 3 jobs.)

JoJo and Jordan are NOT on the outs with TPTB (IMO) (I just don't think Jordan cares for TPTB) as they've attended a few (like 1-3) Bachelor related events as a couple since becoming public in August. JoJo has attended several more with Beccas as well, while Jordan's been working.

JoJo does NOT spend less time with her bachelor friends because of Jordan (IMO) as she was only ever really close to Becca, who she sees at least once every 4-6 weeks.

Jordan was not in Dallas to celebrate Ben's birthday, because he's currently in Chico for work (where he goes once a month.)

@Lennoxcolinrolland I am confused per the the bolded. Is Jordan in Chino per above and not in Dallas for Ben's birthday?  Or is Jordan in Dallas for Ben's birthday and not in Chino??
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Feb 25, 2017 3:28 am

^He was in Chico the past couple of days for work. He must have gotten home in Dallas at some point today considering he's out with JoJo's family and their friends celebrating Ben's birthday tonight. We saw snaps from tonight that show he's there. These two are quiet, so for all we know, he could have been home yesterday.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 81 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 66 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu