SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by umngirl Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:17 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
umngirl wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

I think most couples post normal stuff that very obviously just came from one of their phones. And call a spade a spade. JoJo and Jordan have posted PLENTY of OTT, looking professionally  staged photos themselves. And *small voice* Jordan's captions are sometimes veering on very try hard for me. Swoon worthy, sure... but that's DEFINTELY for the likes and the Jo^3 brand. For sure.

I thought I was the only one who finds his long-winded captions a little cringey and OTT. Lol
Yeah, because these are so OTT and long winded? There's only been a few long ones, which were for special occasions:

https://instagram.com/p/BQ3qHHjh3b6/

https://instagram.com/p/BQJOoV2gjS7/

https://instagram.com/p/BO_EsLcAnDq/

I can't even on the topic of long winded, over the top captions with couples from this franchise laugh out loud there would a long, long list of links.

Yes his long-winded captions are cringey to me. I didn't say all his captions were. And even for special occasions it's too much for me. I have a rule of thumb that if I have to scroll for the caption it's too damn long. That goes for anyone. Lol

Last edited by umngirl on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 86669110 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 66 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:17 pm

I would say say Jordan's captions are more clevver and sly than they are sappy. imo.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:18 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:

I think most couples post normal stuff that very obviously just came from one of their phones. And call a spade a spade. JoJo and Jordan have posted PLENTY of OTT, looking professionally  staged photos themselves. And *small voice* Jordan's captions are sometimes veering on very try hard for me. Swoon worthy, sure... but that's DEFINTELY for the likes and the Jo^3 brand. For sure.
For sure? We know that for fact? Jordan captions are always ridiculous stupid or silly. The only sappy ones he's ever posted were for Valentine's Day, her birthday, and their one year meeting, so special occasions.

Sorry Ash. For sure, definitely imo! laugh out loud 

Yeah, I do think sometimes his captions are OTT sugary sweet, def for the likes. He too has a couple brand to promote, a career he wants to catapault. Plus he had his image to repair. Must be fun to get 5 million #couplegoals hashtags just for posting a pic and a gushy picture. The more you post like that, the more likes you get, the more followers you receive, the more lucrative you become. Which is funny, cause no one, not the fans, not the detractors, no one knows if they are really goals. This isn't just a JoJoJo problem either, all these Bach couples get hero worshipped. You know who I know actually is couple goals? My Grandparents! Celebrating 65 years together this summer! laugh out loud This is all my opinion.
None of these people are couple goals. There are freaks out there that got out of bed to track down Jordan and his co-workers last night while they were eating dinner. God bless those people laugh out loud

In total, Jordan's captions are pretty average, normal and sometimes just silly. Like I said, he only posts sweet captions for special occasions, which I've seen many couples in real life do and plenty of couples from this show do. I'm not overly sappy and I don't care what my boyfriend posts, but it's nice when once in a while he says something sweet on social media. Looks like that's what Jordan does too.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:18 pm

The soul cycle pics/videos happen on SC.

Last edited by ReneeM on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:19 pm

@ReneeM I don't have snapchat. Embarressed! Won't be able to see those unfortunately

Last edited by Cila51290 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:19 pm

Honestly, he rarely posts pics so he can get #couplegoals etc. If he cared that much about followers etc he would engage with his followers. He doesn't nor does he care more than the average joe IMO. If he wanted more followers all he would have to do is post every photo with Jojo when we know that's not the case, a lot of his page is work. Again IMO. I agree we don't know what goes on behind closed doors, so are they really couple goals? Who knows. But from an outsider looking in, their relationship shows all the right qualities - a perfect balance of family, alone time, friends, and work while keeping their distance from the media

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:20 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I don't think you have to be a blogger to post about food or makeup. I just think her pics are always well photographed. It's very "Let's take a picture here". I'd love to see more candid pics or pictures that show her doing things that don't relate to Jordan and Becca selfies. Other normal things idk?.. Ex. She goes to SoulCycle. A picture of her in soulcycle. How it kicked her butt etc. Maybe she doesn't like to post pics like that I guess.
I think you're asking for too much! laugh out loud She doesn't post on IG enough as it is, so the fans are even lucky to get a pic of her and Jordan every now and then. Last month was probably the most pics she's posted of them in a while. IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:22 pm

Cila51290 wrote:@ReneeM I don't have snapchat. Embarressed!

It's a lot of JoJo talking to the camera, advertising something or other. Snap cuts out, she comes back in with "snap cut me off again!" in a sing song voice that eats up a large chunk of the snap, and repeat. laugh out loud  She also does A LOT of selfies and boring snaps with filters that others get totally criticized for. JMO.

Last edited by sosleepy on Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:23 pm

umngirl wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
umngirl wrote:

I thought I was the only one who finds his long-winded captions a little cringey and OTT. Lol
Yeah, because these are so OTT and long winded? There's only been a few long ones, which were for special occasions:

https://instagram.com/p/BQ3qHHjh3b6/

https://instagram.com/p/BQJOoV2gjS7/

https://instagram.com/p/BO_EsLcAnDq/

I can't even on the topic of long winded, over the top captions with couples from this franchise laugh out loud there would a long, long list of links.

Yes his long-winded captions are cringey to me. I didn't say all his captions were. And even for special occasions it's too much for me. I have a rule of thumb that if I have to scroll for the caption it's too damn long. That goes for anyone. Lol
Maybe it's just my iPhone, but the only one I've ever had to scroll down for that was a sappy/long winded post was his post right after their finale. Other than that I've been good. Once in a while it's nice seeing sweet captions, from any couple from this show. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:24 pm

Hey! It's just what I see on her IG. Just wish for more variety. Smiley She's picky so I'll cut her some slack. I've been there done that with IG. Now I could careless about what I post.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:24 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:@ReneeM I don't have snapchat. Embarressed!

It's a lot of JoJo talking to the camera, advertising something or other. Snap cuts out, she comes back in with "snap cut me off again!" in a sing song voice that eats up a large chunk of the snap, and repeat. laugh out loud  She also does A LOT of selfies and boring snaps with filters that others get totally criticized for.
JoJo rarely posts selfies on snap. And she rarely uses snap as it is!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:25 pm

when's the last time she's advertised something? sure she went through a tiny phase but it's been atleast 3 months since she's done that. some people are worse with their advertisements. Again everyone in this franchise advertises on their snapchat *edit*IMO. She rarely snaps, and never selfies? Pictures with Jordan, her mom, or Jackson, soul cycle...

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 81 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu