SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:36 pm

Seabear wrote:Imo JoJo and Jordan spend time together and time apart just like other couples. JoJo and Jordan promote things on SM just like others. JoJo and Jordan use there popularity to secure media opportunities just like others. IMO all of the formers are the same. Different paths to same ending IMO.
JMO
Yes and I don't think anyone has said differently, but we have, however, stated that Jordan works very hard at three different jobs. They don't use their social media nearly as much as some people from this franchise, they don't shill products nearly as much as other people from this franchise, they kind of left the franchise behind them without burning bridges, they have never bad mouthed anyone from this franchise, and they have never said they wouldn't take certain opportunities that were presented to them. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:39 pm

I still think JoJo is a little more selective than most. I think even Jordan shills more than her.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 7:43 pm

bleuberry wrote:I still think JoJo is a little more selective than most. I think even Jordan shills more than her.
Yes, and I think I can respect someone a little more who is promoting an affordable, cute Vera Bradley bag or promoting Movement watches that are actually very nice and popular versus someone promoting junk like Advocare or tummy tea that can be harmful to my body. 

While it all leads to the same road, I can appreciate when someone is selective in what they shill to their followers.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:00 pm

Does anyone find that the wealthier contestants shill less? People like Emily, Chris Soules, JoJo, Evan etc? I wonder if it's just less appealing because $1000 for a pic isn't to them what it would be to someone who comes from modest beginnings or works a modest job? Or doesn't work at all laugh out loud.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 60 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:01 pm

bleuberry wrote:Does anyone find that the wealthier contestants shill less? People like Emily, Chris Soules, JoJo, Evan etc? I wonder if it's just less appealing because $1000 for a pic isn't to them what it would be to someone who comes from modest beginnings or works a modest job? Or doesn't work at all laugh out loud.

I feel like you hit the nail on the head here.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:02 pm

bleuberry wrote:I still think JoJo is a little more selective than most. I think even Jordan shills more than her.

Idk. I seem to remember she dabbled with the fabfitfun boxes briefly. laugh out loud Glad she's gotten more selective. Now she promotes Big Macs with Becca. The big time. laugh out loud 

(Ridiculous imo. These girls are all talk with their love of fast food. You don't look like Jo, Becca, Lauren, any of them and eat as much Taco Bell, Chipoltle, or Chik Fil-A as they claim. You just don't.)
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:03 pm

Seabear wrote:Imo JoJo and Jordan spend time together and time apart just like other couples. JoJo and Jordan promote things on SM just like others. JoJo and Jordan use there popularity to secure media opportunities just like others. IMO all of the formers are the same. Different paths to same ending IMO.
JMO

Regarding the bolded, Jordan got his ESPN gig before he went on the show and in fact the show almost cost him his ESPN job. This was attested by his job interview vid released by ESPN. IMO I don't think it's fair to say that he secured a Sports Analyst job because of the show since it's against the fact.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:04 pm

sosleepy wrote:

Idk. I seem to remember she dabbled with the fabfitfun boxes briefly. laugh out loud Glad she's gotten more selective. Now she promotes Big Macs with Becca. The big time. laugh out loud 

(Ridiculous imo. These girls are all talk with their love of fast food. You don't look like Jo, Becca, Lauren, any of them and eat as much Taco Bell, Chipoltle, or Chik Fil-A as they claim. You just don't.)

Can't speak for any of the others but Jojo definitely eats chipotle as much as she says she does. If she's not snapping at chipotle, a fan's spotted her there. She's also always at soul cycle nowadays though.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:05 pm

bleuberry wrote:Does anyone find that the wealthier contestants shill less? People like Emily, Chris Soules, JoJo, Evan etc? I wonder if it's just less appealing because $1000 for a pic isn't to them what it would be to someone who comes from modest beginnings or works a modest job? Or doesn't work at all laugh out loud.

Yeah, basically exactly. JoJo was born with a silver spoon. Kinda like Em. She doesn't need to worry about money, so she doesn't need to go there. I've really never found Jo really relatable because of her cushy little life. JMO. To each their own.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:07 pm

I love her, but she most definitely shills more than Jordan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:08 pm

Apples and Oranges IMO....both fruit. I take no umbrage with JoJo and Jordan pursuing opportunities. IMO they are the same as others. I see Jordan as having 3 jobs because he wants too And he is wisely capitalizing on his fame and large SM following. No problem with that as it seems wise to strike while the iron is hot. Same for JoJo. Same for all the Other formers. IMO.

I read these threads regularly and often see comparisons made...as in some are better than others. I see all of these folks as the Same. No differences ala better or worse among the avenues and lifestyles chosen. IMO.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:12 pm

@bleuberry I guess I'm just following your posts laugh out loud

I can't speak for Chris, Emily, or Evan, but I think JoJo and Jordan shill less 1. Because they are more well off, but also 2. They're popular and have the largest following in the franchise, so they get bigger name endorsements and they pay more.

I did some digging and back around Christmas, Jordan promoted Hershey chocolate in two IG posts. I found out that someone who runs a blog with 150k followers was paid $3,000 to promote Hershey's in two pictures doing the same thing Jordan did. Jordan has a million followers and works for ESPN. Can you imagine what he got paid to post those two pictures if some blogger got paid $3,000? JoJo created her sunglasses line with Diff. Her second collection did so well they're now selling them at Nordstrom's, which I would assume she gets paid for as well. 

Overall, I think the larger following you have the better chance you get in terms of getting bigger and more popular brands meaning you'll get paid more. Why shill tummy tea for $1,000 when you can shill a cute Vera Bradley purse for $5,000? All JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 81 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 70 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu