SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:40 pm

This whole discussion makes me realize that the data nerd in me would love a comprehensive database of who shills what, how often, what events they attend, etc. over the last year. But then I realize I like who I like and no amount of data is gonna change that. Lol

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 73 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 73 86669110 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 73 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 73 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by mindless Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:47 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

Yet again, I'm not saying JoJo and Jordan are better. That is most certainly putting words in my mouth. I've now said multiple times that  these people are the same. Saying certain people shill less than others doesn't imply that one person is better than the other. It's just a fact. All JMO

Is it though, or is it just your impression? I think when people follow their favourite's every move, the ads kind of get lost amongst all the other stuff. They're not what sticks in your mind, so you feel like that person doesn't shill much at all. On the other hand, another contestant might shill just as much/little, but since you don't follow their daily life, any occasional ad is seen as proof that they shill anything and everything. I mean who shills significantly more than Jo and Jo? Jade and Tanner? Carly? I don't see most couples going overboard with it. It's mostly the less popular contestants who don't get as much money per ad who shill a lot and even their shilling is exaggerated at times IMO. JMO.

Last edited by mindless on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:48 pm

umngirl wrote:This whole discussion makes me realize that the data nerd in me would love a comprehensive database of who shills what, how often, what events they attend, etc. over the last year. But then I realize I like who I like and no amount of data is gonna change that. Lol

That's why I mentioned statistics in an earlier post. It would be interesting, but I can't imagine the work.
I am more interested seeing the monetary stats--what brings in the most, who brings in the most etc.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
umngirl wrote:This whole discussion makes me realize that the data nerd in me would love a comprehensive database of who shills what, how often, what events they attend, etc. over the last year. But then I realize I like who I like and no amount of data is gonna change that. Lol

That's why I mentioned statistics in an earlier post. It would be interesting, but I can't imagine the work.
I am more interested seeing the monetary stats--what brings in the most, who brings in the most etc.

The money aspect would be fascinating. Over the years I've seen numbers thrown around for various things so seeing that would be interesting. It would probably convince us all even more that these people would be crazy not to take advantage of things. Lol

Sadly I don't think we'll ever get something like this.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 73 87b72b10 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 73 86669110 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 73 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:54 pm

mindless wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
Yet again, I'm not saying JoJo and Jordan are better. That is most certainly putting words in my mouth. I've now said multiple times that  these people are the same. Saying certain people shill less than others doesn't imply that one person is better than the other. It's just a fact. All JMO

Is it though, or is it just your impression? I think when people follow their favourite's every move, the ads kind of get lost amongst all the other stuff. They're not what sticks in your mind, so you feel like that person doesn't shill much at all. On the other hand, another contestant might shill just as much/little, but since you don't follow their daily life, any occasional ad is seen as proof that they shill anything and everything. I mean who shills significantly more than Jo and Jo? Jade and Tanner? Carly? I don't see most couples going overboard with it. It's mostly the less popular contestants who don't get as much money per ad who shill a lot and even their shilling is exaggerated at times IMO. JMO.
In terms of shilling from couples, I can certainly think of two couples that absolutely shill more than JoJo and Jordan, but that's for another thread. Most of these couples aren't too bad, actually. Since I said people, not just couples, I can think of numerous contestants that shill or attend bachelor related events way more. I can start with Carly, Becca, most of JoJo's guys. The list can go on, but again, that's for another thread.

The mods have already had a lot to do. I don't want to increase it. All JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:58 pm

umngirl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

The money aspect would be fascinating. Over the years I've seen numbers thrown around for various things so seeing that would be interesting. It would probably convince us all even more that these people would be crazy not to take advantage of things. Lol

Sadly I don't think we'll ever get something like this.

I have made a 180 in the last year or so. With the exception of the supplements, or something similar that could be harmful, I say why not. My kids are the same age demographics as the cast. I see how hard they work. I certainly wish they could have an easier life and make some easier, less stressful money for nest eggs.
For those of us reaching retirement age--what we wouldn't do for some xtra $ to make life easier.
My basic belief is it does not take a rocket scientist to make this shilling work. That's the magic. Look at all the nimnos that can buy cars, house and vacations simply by following the pack.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:17 pm

^^ and lets face it, it's not like these contestants are stealing money from these companies they shill for. I imagine the companies make a pretty penny or else they wouldn't be paying for it. It's a win/win for everyone. IMO

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 73 Samuel10JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 73 Samuel10 JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 73 Family10JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 73 Samuel15JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 73 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:32 pm

Ya'll would hate me if I could this. I would shill everything, then take these long holidays like Catherine's friend Lesley. Getting paid for doing nothing. I don't think anyone can blame any of them making money from it though.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:38 pm

I say strike while the iron is still hot, even their fan accounts are getting shilling opportunities .( Can we get an insta account, I am quite sure all the posts I've made today would have earned me a pretty sum),laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:54 pm

lexforlife wrote:I  say strike while the iron is still hot, even their fan accounts are getting shilling opportunities .( Can we get an insta account, I  am quite sure all the posts I've made today would have earned me a pretty sum),laugh out loud.
Really? Damn, let me go start a fan account giggling .
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:54 pm

StacyNor wrote:Ya'll would hate me if I could this. I would shill everything, then take these long holidays like Catherine's friend Lesley. Getting paid for doing nothing. I don't think anyone can blame any of them making money from it though.

Me too. I've said that all along. I could care less if gummy bears make people sick. Don't buy it.

That's the difference for me, between those who have worked hard for years, and those that are finacially well off and are selective. I wouldn't be selective at all.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Mar 18, 2017 2:04 pm

StacyNor wrote:
lexforlife wrote:I  say strike while the iron is still hot, even their fan accounts are getting shilling opportunities .( Can we get an insta account, I  am quite sure all the posts I've made today would have earned me a pretty sum),laugh out loud.
Really? Damn, let me go start a fan account giggling .

LOL! Let's start a collective account and split the profits. Enough stalking goes on here to rival many of those IG fan accounts. laugh out loud 

I would LOVE if someone would put in the time to do a spreadsheet for who shills what and when. Finding out the monetary incentive, even better. I'm guessing couples like BenLo and Jo^3 and SeanCat who have more followers make just as much, probably more, than the also rans who post constantly. Because they have more followers, they are the privileged and can chose to shill less. That creates the aura that they are "more selective." Probably more like just in a better position to be choosey. That's all.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 81 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 77 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu