SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:19 am

I also want to mention that I understand what some people are trying to say. Sometimes as fans we fan one couple in a way that seems directed at another. Every compliment has undertones of snark kwim? Whether it's inadvertent or not, idk. Now, that's totally allowed, but it kind of builds up and then people start pouncing back and so on and so forth.

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:21 am

Sorry for the dp, why should these people be accountable for what adults decide to do with their money? If I see a product, I do my research before I get it and not because a D-list celebrity asked me to buy it. Everybody ought to be accountable for their own actions at all times.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:24 am

StacyNor wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:She (JoJo) may hopefully end up following in Ali's footsteps and becoming a regular correspondent for one of the entertainment programs.  

I lose interest in pretty much all couples once the season has ended and I follow the current ones for a few weeks/months until the next Bachelor/Bachelorette program starts.

Onward and upward; good for her doing what she wants to do.  Who are we to say one way or another what is best for someone, we do not know these people.  JMHO as always.
I don't think anyone has a problem with Jojo getting a job in the media, but the hypocrisy that bothers some. How can you go to another discussion thread, shade other couples when Jojo and Jordan does the same thing we get excuses. Yes, they are excuses. How many times they do, they are still doing the same thing. What product they shill, it is still shilling. Going at events that has nothing that with their jobs, it is still being fame hos. Doing media job, it is still chasing fame.
I'm assuming this is your opinion. 

Since you keep saying we keep making excuses and lumping us all together, I want to my my view point clear. I personally have really only snarked on one specific couple. My snarking towards them has mostly been about the way they have carried themselves in their relationship. I thought it was it was unfortunate that it seemed like they were personally making the choice to live separate lives, although things seemed to be getting better for them now. Heck, I can't snark on them for shilling because they don't really shill. I've even said that blogging isn't just shilling to me because that's their job. Have I made fun of those who don't update their blogs? Of course.

I guess I just don't appreciate that I've been continuously lumped into a category saying that I'm being hypocritical of other people when I've continuously said they're all the same. JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:25 am

bleuberry wrote:I also want to mention that I understand what some people are trying to say. Sometimes as fans we fan one couple in a way that seems directed at another. Every compliment has undertones of snark kwim? Whether it's inadvertent or not, idk. Now, that's totally allowed, but it kind of builds up and then people start pouncing back and so on and so forth.
I think my issue is that I see this happen all the time, with every fan group. It is what it is JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:30 am

Ash2214 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:I also want to mention that I understand what some people are trying to say. Sometimes as fans we fan one couple in a way that seems directed at another. Every compliment has undertones of snark kwim? Whether it's inadvertent or not, idk. Now, that's totally allowed, but it kind of builds up and then people start pouncing back and so on and so forth.
I think my issue is that I see this happen all the time, with every fan group. It is what it is JMO

True but I see it more often with couples who have the easier road or are doing better than others kwim? I've totally been guilty of it myself. Maybe it's a way to avoid going off topic bec we obviously can't bring up other couples kwim? Heck I'm sure some do think certain couples are better or have handled themselves better post show. I have no problem admitting that to myself. I just wouldn't name names because rules. laugh out loud

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:34 am

Ash2214 wrote:
mindless wrote:Yes, everyone is different and if you don't know just how sensitive you are to that stuff, you might be in for a nasty surprise. As someone who's struggled with some amount of acne all her life, I'm gonna have to disagree about it not being harmful. Acne cysts can leave permanent scarring. Really not something I wish to invite with my own actions. I mean I have in the past and kicked myself every time. Flat tummy tea just seems like herbal tea to me. I've had all kinds before with no issues, but I guess I'm not tummy sensitive, just hormonally sensitive.
Flat tummy tea has ingredients that are laxatives, it's not just an herbal tea. A lot of people have complained that it ends up leaving them severely constipated and I've seen articles where people have claimed they had it too much and it gave them stomach ulcers. 

Advocare, hydroxycut, the teas and so forth are all the same. It's best to lose weight the old fashioned way - eat healthy and work out IMO.

They're all herbal ingredients, so yes it is a herbal tea. Many herbs have laxative properties, like dandelion and liquorice root. I don't really see how it's any different than say Yogi teas, which I used to buy all the time at one point. Unless you're allergic to one of the ingredients, I doubt it'll kill you, but that goes for anything. If it gives you cramps or diarrhoea or makes you constipated then best stop using it right away. I'd rather find out the side effects of whatever I'm using immediately rather than thinking I'm doing myself a favour just to find out 2 weeks later that my face is full of spots. But that's just me. Not saying anyone should use Flat tummy tea, not least because the price is ridiculous for what it is, but I don't see how dodgy sugary supplements are better than overpriced herbal tea. Isn't Advocare mostly vitamins and sugar as well? They all fall into the same category for me. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:37 am

bleuberry wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

True but I see it more often with couples who have the easier road or are doing better than others kwim? I've totally been guilty of it myself. Maybe it's a way to avoid going off topic bec we obviously can't bring up other couples kwim? Heck I'm sure some do think certain couples are better or have handled themselves better post show. I have no problem admitting that to myself. I just wouldn't name names because rules. laugh out loud
I get what you're saying. I think every couple goes through phases in terms of negativity. JoJo and Jordan were blasted all summer long and into the early fall. People didn't think they would make it past September. They stayed relatively quiet in comparison to what many people thought they would do, they're going on a year together, so there really hasn't been any negativity to talk about or things to question. 

Some of these couples start off strong and then things eventually happen that make us snark on them or question their relationship. These people and their general discussion threads are like the seasons. They change every few months laugh out loud definitely not a bad thing because all discussion within the rules are welcomed. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:53 am

Oh wow how did we get on the topic to dislike those who shill, because they all have and they all accept freebies- it's no different from any other couple / contestant. I agree that Jojo and Jordan and also other couples don't accept every product they're being offered for a quick buck ie. Teeth whitening laugh out loud but they all have shilled. I don't get why this argument is so heated? shouldn't we hate everyone then? Just because Jojo is wealthier than most doesn't mean she isn't allowed to do these things. I would do the same thing. I think the difference me as a fan sees is that we thought the way they approached post show would be very different than it has been- hell I thought it would be free trip after free trip and soaking up all the perks, when it's been pretty opposite. IMO

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:02 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
StacyNor wrote:
gurlbrit wrote:She (JoJo) may hopefully end up following in Ali's footsteps and becoming a regular correspondent for one of the entertainment programs.  

I lose interest in pretty much all couples once the season has ended and I follow the current ones for a few weeks/months until the next Bachelor/Bachelorette program starts.

Onward and upward; good for her doing what she wants to do.  Who are we to say one way or another what is best for someone, we do not know these people.  JMHO as always.
I don't think anyone has a problem with Jojo getting a job in the media, but the hypocrisy that bothers some. How can you go to another discussion thread, shade other couples when Jojo and Jordan does the same thing we get excuses. Yes, they are excuses. How many times they do, they are still doing the same thing. What product they shill, it is still shilling. Going at events that has nothing that with their jobs, it is still being fame hos. Doing media job, it is still chasing fame.
I'm assuming this is your opinion. 

Since you keep saying we keep making excuses and lumping us all together, I want to my my view point clear. I personally have really only snarked on one specific couple. My snarking towards them has mostly been about the way they have carried themselves in their relationship. I thought it was it was unfortunate that it seemed like they were personally making the choice to live separate lives, although things seemed to be getting better for them now. Heck, I can't snark on them for shilling because they don't really shill. I've even said that blogging isn't just shilling to me because that's their job. Have I made fun of those who don't update their blogs? Of course.

I guess I just don't appreciate that I've been continuously lumped into a category saying that I'm being hypocritical of other people when I've continuously said they're all the same. JMO
No one is lumping you anywhere. We are all here having an opinion. I am huge Catherine and Sean fan, I have criticized them plenty of times too. Go back to the discussion forum about them and see my posts about them. I like Lauren, but have criticized her plenty of times. If I don't like something I say it, whether I like you or not. That doesn't make me less a fan, just a fan that can be fair and say gosh that was terrible. The only one that I criticize and haven't liked is Kaitlyn and Shawn, didn't like Kaitlyn from day 1. ***EDIT*** Jojo and Jordan are really no different to the rest too.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : we do not callout other members and say their posts are laughable. Thank you.)
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:05 pm

lexforlife wrote:

PS: These discussions threads are much easier to read when you don't  fan, laugh out loud ( I had a fav during the Emily season and the discussions were so unbearable, I  left this forum for  a long while JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2 - Page 72 3806527698 ). It was really  bad then.
Mods, you guys are really great, btw!

Re the first bold, that is very true IMHO. I fanned two season's long ago when I first started. Never again, that's just me. Now if like somone, I'll say so, if I don't I say so, if I don't like someone and admire something they've done or said, I'll say so. No skin off my nose.

Re the second bold - That's why a whole slew of rules were created and put into place. It was not easy for those that were here at the time, and one of the reason's I myself didn't visit often.  

OT:
The other item I'd like to bring foward is the accusation of snark. We try very hard to control snark towards MEMBERS, simply put it's not allowed.  However, there have been many many times, the snark is obvious towards the contestants in order to stay within the rules however it's quite obvious it's meant towards the poster for something they may have said in the past. I just want members to know, we notice it.

Thank you for the  kudo's to the mods. It can be very time consuming considering it's all volunteer, we just hope it always a fun place. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:07 pm

Yet again, I'm not saying JoJo and Jordan are better. That is most certainly putting words in my mouth. I've now said multiple times that  these people are the same. Saying certain people shill less than others doesn't imply that one person is better than the other. It's just a fact. All JMO

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:37 pm

The rules --the rules.
feel free to respond in a manner which abides by the rules in a mature and civil manner without a direct insult to a user's opinion or the opinions in general of all posters.

Please and thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #2

+47
Cila51290
Boshem
hae1001
traveler90
mprssdbyu