SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by KB_Mom Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:53 am

^^ I agree @GuardianAngel. It seems like they are slowly steering CH to the exit door.

I could see Nick becoming CH's replacement. Knows the rules of the road well enough, has actually lived the experience of doing Bachelorette, Bachelor and BIP, unlike CH, and IMO Nick would know how to walk that fine line between doing what TPTB expect while still bringing some fresh "Nickisms" to the role.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by umngirl Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:59 am

Honestly, they don't need a host. Either leave CH in the role or don't have one. But please god don't ever give Nick a role within the franchise like that. He's already insufferable. JMO

laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 87b72b10 laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 86669110 laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 40 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:06 am

I think they will continue to have a hosting role. I also, agree they could be finally waning CH out. IMO--it's about time. Slimey guy.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:18 am

IMO, someone encouraged Nick to attend these type of lessons/school. I'm not sure what they had/have in mind but I can easily see the dynamic he would bring. I'm wondering if this roll as The Bachelor was his audition. There's no way CH was happy about it when TPTB delivered their new bachelor to him.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:19 am

If CH is indeed being eased out, I wonder what brought that about.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:21 am

IMO, anyone that chooses to sell their soul to the devil to deal with MF and TPTB and constantly promote and defend the show will end up just as slimey and yucky as CH.  price you pay for the fame and pay check, IMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:30 am

I would love to have been a fly on the wall when CH was informed of their decision for new bachelor. Boy, it would have been fun watching him swallow that pill.

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:46 am

@Ladybug82 I could not agree more. No more to say. hmmm

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by crunchycheeto Thu Dec 29, 2016 11:49 am

Is there some bad blood between CH and Nick that I don't know about? Other than the speculation that Nick might being groomed to replace him, which I don't think is the case considering how polarizing he is. Also, I like the guy for a multitude of reasons, but I don't think he's quite ready to host the show. Not that the host currently does much, except pop in every now and then to check with the lead and personally deliver the occasional date card. I'd honestly rather see him pursue career opportunities -- whether they be acting/modelling or sales -- outside the franchise.
crunchycheeto
crunchycheeto

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:05 pm

I'm interested in hearing about why CH wouldn't have liked the idea of Nick being TB? He seemed very welcoming and cordial to him on Paradise. I can tell when CH doesn't like someone, it's hard for him to not show emotion.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:08 pm

CH has been pretty positive about Nick, IMO, and has before said he felt like Nick was a genuine guy and sincere about finding love long before Nick was announced as the Bachelor. In some instances I even think CH defended Nick, especially him going on K's season and said he never saw Nick as a villain, polarizing yes, but I always got the vibe that CH respected Nick didn't have a problem with him.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Thu Dec 29, 2016 12:12 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:CH has been pretty positive about Nick, IMO, and has before said he felt like Nick was a genuine guy and sincere about finding love long before Nick was announced as the Bachelor. In some instances I even think CH defended Nick, especially him going on K's season and said he never saw Nick as a villain, polarizing yes, but I always got the vibe that CH respected Nick didn't have a problem with him.

I agree. I remember CH's blogs and comments throughout Andi's season that I felt suggested that he thought Andi in the end chose what she was most used to as opposed to the guy who challenged her and made her think a little outside the box. I don't remember him being particularly harsh about Nick even after the ATFR question to Andi. And for Kaitlyn's season, I always remember that the first indication we had of the hot mess that would be the season, was Chris in his pre-season media saying that Kaitlyn was her own worse enemy. Again, I don't remember him bashing Nick. We've seen Chris Harrison not like people - Juan Pablo and Brooks immediately comes to mind. In fact I was always surprised about how harsh he was regarding Brooks since I felt like he really didn't do anything but realize he wasn't in love with Des and eliminate himself. But Chris sure didn't seem to like him very much. I haven't gotten that impression with Nick but it is entirely possible that I've missed some soundbites, interviews, etc.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12