SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by lleyki Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:34 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
emusha wrote:This article very clearly illustrates IMHO how Nick has changed sooo much since his first season with Dorfman. The things he used to say I can't imagine him saying now. There's an innocence and naivety about the old nick that's just gone with some of the romance still there...
http://people.com/tv/nick-viall-new-bachelor-quotes-on-love/

It's funny how we see things differently. I started to copy some exerts that I found I still see in him, but then found all of it IMO is the same Nick. Especially this.

I wasn’t really concerned about being a fan favorite. I like being liked – who doesn’t like being liked? – but it wasn’t my ultimate goal. For better or worse I tend to say what I think and say how I feel, and let people form their own opinions, and I’m fine with that. I’d rather be myself than be something I’m not and be liked by every single person.”

Yeah I'm not seeing the great shift. If anything, this just confirmed what I've long believed, that Nick really and truly fell in love with Andi while what he had with Kaitlyn was a nice friendship with great sexual chemistry. I never believed Nick was in love with Kaitlyn once while watching that season. I believe they liked having sex with each other, but love, yeah no. So it's telling that the most intense and passionate quotes in that article came from his letter to Andi and there's nothing about his feelings for Kaitlyn.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by emusha Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:42 am

LOL yea it is probably a matter of seeing things differently. I look forward to seeing much more of him in his season to 'really get to know him' like he said however much that would be possible... I do find him intriguing and I think he shows more of himself than most other ppl on this show do but he's also a bit of an enigma in my opinion because he has many dynamic and evolving aspects of his personality...

The biggest difference in him that I see is the increased value he places on the public attention he gets and the lifestyle that enables. The growth I see in him has to do with his slightly increasing savviness especially when communicating and handling the media. There was a naive unpolished rawness to his comments before and less so now (probably better for him). And finally - I think he's much more guarded when it comes to relationships. I'd be curious to see how mature his F1 would be (since age is but a number) cos from what he says he seems to enjoy ppl who are self-aware, intellectual and mature but at the same time his current friends include the LA crew and Ashley I etc... no idea

He's still def the most interesting person that's ever been on this show for me

Last edited by emusha on Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:50 am; edited 3 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:44 am

lleyki wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
emusha wrote:This article very clearly illustrates IMHO how Nick has changed sooo much since his first season with Dorfman. The things he used to say I can't imagine him saying now. There's an innocence and naivety about the old nick that's just gone with some of the romance still there...
http://people.com/tv/nick-viall-new-bachelor-quotes-on-love/

It's funny how we see things differently. I started to copy some exerts that I found I still see in him, but then found all of it IMO is the same Nick. Especially this.

I wasn’t really concerned about being a fan favorite. I like being liked – who doesn’t like being liked? – but it wasn’t my ultimate goal. For better or worse I tend to say what I think and say how I feel, and let people form their own opinions, and I’m fine with that. I’d rather be myself than be something I’m not and be liked by every single person.”

Yeah I'm not seeing the great shift. If anything, this just confirmed what I've long believed, that Nick really and truly fell in love with Andi while what he had with Kaitlyn was a nice friendship with great sexual chemistry. I never believed Nick was in love with Kaitlyn once while watching that season. I believe they liked having sex with each other, but love, yeah no. So it's telling that the most intense and passionate quotes in that article came from his letter to Andi and there's nothing about his feelings for Kaitlyn.

I agree with this 100%. I have always said that I didn't think Nick really fell in love with Kaitlyn. He seemed to get over her really quick too. I do think he really fell in love with Andi though.  jmo
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 24, 2016 12:48 am

notarose wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
notarose wrote:@onepromise I can't tell if she is Elizabeth W.  
I rewatched some of the BSB vids and none I watched have a clear enough view of her.  There was an extended side profile view but we don't have a profile view of Elizabeth for comparison.
I found these on google and they all go back to her known SM links that are offline right now including her twitter and they went back to her Linkedin one too.

laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Aaeaaq10laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Index10laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Thetap10

laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 Image66

https://twitter.com/ebwhitelaw22/status/760495350180220930
https://uk.pinterest.com/thetapearls22/
https://www.google.ca/search?q=Elizabeth+Whitelaw&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi0sJ72n_LPAhUCw2MKHStUAMoQsAQIKg&biw=1252&bih=537#imgrc=6fFchjBE2-9f3M%3A
https://www.linkedin.com/in/elizabethwhitelaw

It could be the same person.
I meant the pic in NO that's named Elizabeth Whitelaw. I thought that is what you were talking about too...

IMO the taller blond in the front of that NO pic is Elizabeth and in the back of that NO pic is Danielle M.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Mon Oct 24, 2016 2:59 am

I don't think Elizabeth is tall jmo

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:59 am

All I am saying is that Elizabeth is taller than the newest addition; Sarah.  IMO it is Sarah that is #10 in the below pic and it is Elizabeth that is taller one next to her.  Again going by hair length compared to Danielle M who's hair length is considerably shorter.

laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 21 No_num13
pic from New Orleans and posted earlier in this thread

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10796

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:00 pm

lmao, this is probably really immature but the spoiler of someone coming in as a camel because Nick likes to "hump"... hysterical. laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:04 pm

I know. Finally a gimmick that makes me laugh. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19236

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:54 pm

@bluwavz @california90 I thought the camel/"hump" thing was funny, too laugh out loud I wonder who did that?

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:33 pm

I've noticed that the f2 usually has a gimmicky entrance (Lindzi, Clare, Lindsay, Jojo, Chantal, Molly). I'm sure that's just a coincidence but I'd like one of his frontrunners to have done that! Nick's always the first to make fun of himself, so I feel like he would appreciate that.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:54 pm

Where did that spoiler come from? TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Oct 24, 2016 4:57 pm

RS website

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12