SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by charriotoffire September 9th 2016, 5:32 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I think it will be a fun season. If anything the snark will be fresh instead of manic.

Hi Kash Smiley   handwave

I never watch Bachelor/ette without this forum.   Sometimes its more fun to lurk here than the show itself

Btw does Nick always does this?

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 FSD0iKh
charriotoffire
charriotoffire

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva September 9th 2016, 6:25 pm

I've yet to kiss him, so I don't know for sure.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 9th 2016, 6:36 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl OMG Kash you slay me.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom September 9th 2016, 7:08 pm

Nick taking acting lessons? Really? did I miss something? Can someone point it to me? Thanks

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by StationWagon September 9th 2016, 7:26 pm

I've never seen proof that Nick is taking acting lessons. But I remember Josh Murray saying in a tweet or something that he was, in an effort to make Nick seem less sincere than him while BIP was airing.  I wouldn't see it as a bad thing if he was taking acting lessons, lord knows he could use some, that man is an open book.

StationWagon

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 September 9th 2016, 8:14 pm

sdmom wrote:Nick taking acting lessons? Really? did I miss something? Can someone point it to me? Thanks
I have never heard of him either taking acting lessons. Like the other poster said Josh made a rude snark about Nick on Twitter about his acting on BIP.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl September 9th 2016, 8:14 pm

Kashathediva wrote:I missed where Nick said he was more deserving and genuine than other guys being considered for TB. Where can I find that?

I didn't know he was taking acting lessons :drama

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWrongReasons September 9th 2016, 8:23 pm

I thought Josh was talking about Daniel re. the acting lessons since Daniel was the one who specifically referred to Josh's behaviour as "almost like acting" (I don't remember the exact words but I do recall Daniel using the word "acting").  I remember rolling my eyes at Josh's attempt at "irony" & "burn" because yes,  any person taking acting lessons WOULD be better able to recognize acting by others, so how is that a clever diss? laugh out loud

I have never read or heard anywhere about Nick & these alleged acting lessons, but if someone has a source, please enlighten me Smiley
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss September 10th 2016, 5:50 am

Acting lessons can just mean 2 hours of goofing about and i'm all for it if it gives us THIS!   Award winning role in Real House Witches of Salem, he rocks his ahem 'part' in this. He just rocks- I give up.
https://youtu.be/MGxuq0ZSoao

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips September 10th 2016, 8:43 am

charriotoffire wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I think it will be a fun season. If anything the snark will be fresh instead of manic.

Hi Kash Smiley   handwave

I never watch Bachelor/ette without this forum.   Sometimes its more fun to lurk here than the show itself

Btw does Nick always does this?

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 4 FSD0iKh
I don't know if he does, but that photo is worth 1000 words. Concerned with the camera and image, not the girl in front of him.  

Yep.  He's in it for love. Hugesmile
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat September 10th 2016, 9:42 am

Kashathediva wrote:I missed where Nick said he was more deserving and genuine than other guys being considered for TB. Where can I find that?

So did I, but I highly doubt that was what the OP meant.  However, several BN people and others have commented on SM that Nick definitely earned his right to have been selected because of what he has been through, and some may have even implied or outright stated that "nobody is more deserving".   But I just read the poster's comment as reflecting their own personal opinion on the matter, nothing more.

If Nick has been taking acting lessons (which I doubt), he doesn't seem to have learned much. But I actually wish he would take some before filming starts because it might help with his mumbling, not to mention the eye contact problem.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva September 10th 2016, 10:48 am

Yes ^^ In which case it's very important to make sure if it's opinion then it's not stated as otherwise.
All opinions are welcome, but in threads that move fast expressing something that is not stated as opinions take on new meanings and then the thread is off to the races.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12