SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:33 pm

Maybe Abby is RS's new girlfriend. Has RS ever had a girlfriend other than his imaginary g/friend Jennifer Love Hewitt?

As far as Nick IMO when he's asked a question, he answers it. Some don't like the answer, and therefore IMO they don't like him. If he's asked about a contestant, he answers truthfully, there's no sugar coating. I personally would rather have the truth, than fake answers.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by mprssdbyu Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe Abby is RS's new girlfriend. Has RS ever had a girlfriend other than his imaginary g/friend Jennifer Love Hewitt?

As far as Nick IMO when he's asked a question, he answers it.  Some don't like the answer, and therefore IMO they don't like him. If he's asked about a contestant, he answers truthfully, there's no sugar coating. I personally would rather have the truth, than fake answers.
It's scary that RS is the go to source for so many in his opinions of Nick or anyone. Dr. Reality Steve, based on what, pray tell. Shaking my head. Nick can speak for himself in one week!!! :yes: yes

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:47 pm

The enemy of my enemy is my friend...Abby Draper and RS.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Maybe Abby is RS's new girlfriend. Has RS ever had a girlfriend other than his imaginary g/friend Jennifer Love Hewitt?

As far as Nick IMO when he's asked a question, he answers it.  Some don't like the answer, and therefore IMO they don't like him. If he's asked about a contestant, he answers truthfully, there's no sugar coating. I personally would rather have the truth, than fake answers.

Totally agree GA. I love the truth even if brutal. And the best part about Nick is that he doesn't sugar coat the truth about himself. He admits he is "a lot to handle".

But who says he isn't telling the truth about some of the things that Abby said? Maybe he really would have been a better husband to Andi. Maybe he really has changed the franchise for the better. Maybe he really would have been entertaining on DWTS. Maybe he really is a "big deal". Next to RS and Abby, there is no comparison. I smell jealousy.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2016 7:54 pm

@onepromise I am smelling the jealousy right along there with you. Abby in my former country we call her turncoat. nough

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:43 pm

The funny thing is, IMO Abby's opinions mean nothing to Nick. From what I'm reading here, she shot herself in the foot IMO.

Abby and RS probably sit alone at night in front of their computers thinking of ways to get more clicks, meanwhile The Bachelor Nick Viall premiers in one week, pay cheque and all that TB brings to the lead.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:06 pm

Well, nick himself thinks of how to get the most likes and clicks too, evidenced by https://www.bustle.com/articles/119316-nick-viall-talks-about-dating-life-after-the-bachelorette-and-whether-or-not-he-wants-to article.

JMO, but I didn't get the impression that Abby was jealous of nick or his fame, as she kept saying she still had a soft spot for him. She was just brutally honest about him (much like nick himself). RS has also had girlfriends and he just broke up with his last one a couple of months ago. Seems strange to be making fun of him for being single when our next bachelor is also pushing 40 and just recently in the first real relationship he's had in, what, 2 years? You can debate the ethics of Abby saying what she did about her friend, but at the end of the day, neither RS or Abby are saying anything that hasn't been said before by many, many people. Unless the whole world is just jealous of nick vial, it is possible there is some truth in what they say, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:09 pm

I heard the pod cast, too.
I think when you have negative things to say about anyone, you have to re-evaluate the term friendship in regards to that relationship.
I know I don't want friends like that and they can take that soft spot and shove it up another soft spot.
Honest or not, friends don't treat friends like that. They have their back.
She talked about things true or not to a stranger for the purpose of extending her own 15.  IMO it was vindictive and selfish.

ETA in fairness, I thought the last 1/3 of the podcast where caller Lisa spoke regarding another topic was quite good. So it's not like I'm dissing the entire podcast. I didn't listen to the first 1/3, so can't comment.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:02 pm

@nothatgirl I have my reasons to mention RS in a negative way. I don't understand why it's strange, though. It's true, I read here several times in the past his obsession with JLH and he is single. RS makes fun of everyone, he's arrogant, he's cocky and he's a liar. Other's praise him on here, why can't I say how I feel? How old is RS, isn't he pushing 50? I will leave it at that for now.

As for Nick, he's 36, IMO a good reason to go on a dating show since he hasn't been fortunate enough to meet the one.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:08 pm

He's 41, so only 5 years older than nick. Trust me, I'm not an RS fan either and agree that he's arrogant and curmudgeonly, but I've just never gotten the criticism that because he's single, he's pathetic, jealous, and his advice is awful. Can't you say the same about nick? That the reason he called Shawn vain and chris an alcoholic was because he was jealous of them? And, that his advice about relationships and love is stupid since he was very recently single at 36? Nick and RS just seem so similar to me, in that they're both catty and arrogant and curmudgeonly that it's hard for me to understand criticism of one and not the other. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:22 pm

There are what I consider to be a fair number of members here who have had first hand experience with Booger Boy/Magic 8 ball aficionado and he is simply put, IMHOAA, an azzhat and douche waffle.
RS has taken credit for things not his to take credit for. He has stooped to levels that a mature adult of any age would would walk away from. IMO.
He reminds me of the town gossip listening in on the party line and then spreading what he hears only this is the 21st century.
You may not have gotten the criticism, because you have not had this experience.
I have. Personally.
He has referred to to members here previously from FORT as lonely, no life loser haus fraus. He has referred to this site poorly and not given due credit to us. He has also been caught posing on this site as he bad mouths for his own gain.
As for as Nick--I have never met him and so I cut anyone I have not met and interacted with not only slack, but some respect.
As for RS--he lost his right to much respect from me, not that he gives a fork.
I sincerely apologize for taking this topic to the sewer. End of my rant. :soapbox

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Dec 26, 2016 11:24 pm

OnePromise wrote:

Totally agree GA. I love the truth even if brutal. And the best part about Nick is that he doesn't sugar coat the truth about himself. He admits he is "a lot to handle".

But who says he isn't telling the truth about some of the things that Abby said? Maybe he really would have been a better husband to Andi. Maybe he really has changed the franchise for the better. Maybe he really would have been entertaining on DWTS. Maybe he really is a "big deal".  Next to RS and Abby, there is no comparison. I smell jealousy.

Good post. I haven't listened, so I don't know the details, but regarding your maybes, I would say for sure. Nick does have a big ego, but he's one of the contestants who I feel has a reason to. He's definitely smarter than average, able to think for himself and one of the most talked about contestants ever. He has IMO changed the show even if unintentionally. I for one look forward to his season more than any Bachelor season ever, so he must be pretty entertaining as well. Keep feeling good about yourself Nick, you're right most of the time. Hugesmile
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 79 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12