SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Lisa Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Embedding Vanessa and Nick moments from Episode 1. Sparks from the minute they met! I love how Nick looked at her, almost like he couldn't believe she was real! And how Nick told Vanessa he is glad she is there! As Nick said, she's "a keeper"  beatingheart
snipped..

Crickets - He's staring at her as if he's wondering if she's for real. He is head over heels right off the bat IMHO.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Captur25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V51qEWOJtO8&feature=youtu.be

From
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3977p48-vanessa-grimaldi-bachelor-21-sleuthing-spoilers-2

Omg that's the look giggling poor Nick is already falling..crickets laugh out loud so funny & accurate!

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Lisa Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:03 pm

Did anyone see the article in In Touch that apparently says Nick's family blows the ending? laugh out loud I never read that & was interested what they did?

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:12 pm

They probably did a video on the return plane home, eating cheetos, talking loudly about anger issues of one of the rejected women.
j/k. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:21 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Embedding Vanessa and Nick moments from Episode 1. Sparks from the minute they met! I love how Nick looked at her, almost like he couldn't believe she was real! And how Nick told Vanessa he is glad she is there! As Nick said, she's "a keeper"  beatingheart
snipped..

Crickets - He's staring at her as if he's wondering if she's for real. He is head over heels right off the bat IMHO.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 57 Captur25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V51qEWOJtO8&feature=youtu.be

From
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3977p48-vanessa-grimaldi-bachelor-21-sleuthing-spoilers-2

Watched this clip which is great btw thanks to whoever it was that put all their scenes together..but if you go to the end when he gives Vanessa the first rose at the ceremony..& pause it at 3:22 ..you see the other 3 women that are F4 with Vanessa..Corrine Raven & Rachel are all side by side watching Nick give Vanessa the rose..quite ironic that those last 3 are all next to each other that first rose ceremony laugh out loud

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:40 pm

Not really. IMO

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:53 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Not really. IMO

Why?

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:55 pm

Because it's been reported numerous times by the end of that evening production and or the lead has an excellent idea of who the final 4-6 will be. Yes, there can be exceptions, but generally they even will sell the idea upon casting certain cast that they will make to _____ weeks. The show IMO is much more scripted and contrived than what the public is aware. JMOAA

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:56 pm

Agreed, Kasha.  Handlers and production were just hard at work starting the night/season out right, (that would be their opinions, IMO  Hugesmile ) already starting to pit the girls against each other.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:08 pm

I was told by an eventual F-1 that the lead does know who the F-4 would be by the first night. IMO, That doesn't mean that they lead can't change their mind but it usually is the first nights picks for f-4.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:20 pm

Yes, it's been mentioned in the past by contestants and maybe even a lead or two.  Jesse C., in particular, comes to mind when he was (IMO) trying to keep his name out there and stay relevant.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:46 pm

I do wonder if he knew Raven would be part of the final four that first night. We might just not have seen it, but it didn't seem like they had much chemistry or connection in their conversation. It felt like Danielle m (or l) was supposed to be part of the original four.

I also thought that the positioning of the women at the ceremonies is based on dress color and height for aesthetic purposes, with anyone who already had a rose standing to the side, but I might be wrong. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:59 pm

Watch throughout the series how many times these women will be ironically standing next to each other. This is done almost every season.
The lead is not always "attracted" to all the cast that make the F4. The actual amount of time he spends with some of these women until the HTD's is a few hours alone time at max.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12