SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by suzq Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:33 pm

Thank you, Reason! Right back at you! I agree with that sentiment for everyone. Hope that 2017 is a wonderful year for you all. I am ready to watch Nick!

suzq

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by gailkent Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:50 pm

I will not be watching Nick on the Bachelor this season! I'm team Luke all the way and I just didn't like they way ABC dumped him at the last minute for Nick. I'm might be in the minority but I have never Nick and after the Andi episode when he questioned her abut the fantasy suite I felt that was totally out of line. Not a fan

gailkent

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:52 pm

All opinion are welcome. I have a different take enough said.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:59 pm

gailkent wrote:I will not be watching Nick on the Bachelor this season!  I'm team Luke all the way and I just didn't like they way ABC dumped him at the last minute for Nick.  I'm might be in the minority but I have never Nick and after the Andi episode when he questioned her abut the fantasy suite I felt that was totally out of line.  Not a fan

welcomebanner To the forum. Enjoy your time here.
This is how the show works. They string several people along each season letting them think they will be the next lead only to pick another at what appears to be the last minute. I think TPTB just wait until they see how the cards play out to get the best lead in their own mind for the best ratings for their next season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Jan 01, 2017 6:12 pm

There is no way they would ever get rid of CH. **IMO**I mean he basically is in with the bricks of this show. Cannot imagine him not being the host.  I'm probably niaive but I find him sincere and like to believe he supports the contestants and gets on with most of them. I liked that he spoke out about Juan Pablo and about the leads who chose the wrong one. He seems to care, at least I like to think so.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:26 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by KK4 Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:26 pm

I am so excited...One more sleep until the fun begins!
KK4
KK4

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:35 pm

gailkent wrote:I will not be watching Nick on the Bachelor this season!  I'm team Luke all the way and I just didn't like they way ABC dumped him at the last minute for Nick.  I'm might be in the minority but I have never Nick and after the Andi episode when he questioned her abut the fantasy suite I felt that was totally out of line.  Not a fan

I'm not a Nick fan either. I think it would be delicious if, as some speculated earlier on, that Nick gets rejected by his F-1. This would fit in nicely with no safe house visits. (of course, early on we usually don't get whiff of these visits). I also believe that the Bachelor and ESPN would not hold a contest knowing about blogger boy and his spoiler column not unless something  was off with his spoilers which was intentionally feed to him. This also would leave the door open to Nick to do BIP and come back as the bachelor ala Brad II.  cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

This is all my opinion, speculation and snark. giggling
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2017 7:46 pm

KK4 wrote:I am so excited...One more sleep until the fun begins

Remember there is a special on tonight from 8pm. to 9pm Count down to Nick

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:21 pm

Rosepetal wrote:
I'm not a Nick fan either. I think it would be delicious if, as some speculated earlier on, that Nick gets rejected by his F-1. This would fit in nicely with no safe house visits. (of course, early on we usually don't get whiff of these visits). I also believe that the Bachelor and ESPN would not hold a contest knowing about blogger boy and his spoiler column not unless something  was off with his spoilers which was intentionally feed to him. This also would leave the door open to Nick to do BIP and come back as the bachelor ala Brad II.  cantstopl cantstopl cantstopl

This is all my opinion, speculation and snark. giggling

Re the bold, sorry I don't understand?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:29 pm

I don't believe ESPN and Fleiss would hold a contest when they knew RS always spoils unless they knew blogger boy would get the wrong info. JMHO.

http://www.myajc.com/entertainment/abc-espn-are-starting-fantasy-league-for-the-bachelor/lqELC9Ddd1wMPfPseszLdI/
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:40 pm

Rosepetal wrote:I don't believe ESPN and Fleiss would hold a contest when they knew RS always spoils unless they knew blogger boy would get the wrong info. JMHO.

http://www.myajc.com/entertainment/abc-espn-are-starting-fantasy-league-for-the-bachelor/lqELC9Ddd1wMPfPseszLdI/

IMO I don't believe ABC/ESPN/Fleiss care about RS and his spoilers.

I actually have friends that are considering entering the contest and refused my offer of telling them what I have read here. They don't want to know the spoilers. In fact, I don't have any personal friends that are interested in spoilers of any kind for any reality show. These shows are just mindless entertainment to them and they really don't care what happens to the contestants after the show is over (unless they read something in People).

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12