SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:05 pm

Thanks KashatheDiva! !

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:17 pm

Lara wrote:

I'm a lurker, but had to come out because I don't understand why people are automatically assuming this has anything to do with Vanessa? They never said her name! CFA also has about a million different meanings, one that is a more crass form of RBF, which is what I assumed they were talking about. It's even possible that it's an acronym they made on their own. Even if it did stand for "crying for attention", I don't see any reason to assume it's Vanessa, as Corrine has liked many of Vanessa's pictures and Raven/Vanessa had a very friendly exchange on her picture, with Vanessa joking about her special accent/how she must be from Australia and Raven replying with laughing and heart emojis. IMO.

:Welcome Re the bold, it's because we post our opinions. Also, we don't include everyone in our posts, since not everyone is assuming this has anything to do with Vanessa.

Blogger boy indicated Vanessa was somewhat difficult. If you believe him, then it would make sense that Vanessa would be the first to come to mind when sleuthing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:21 pm

If there was a greek life/campus slang dictionary somewhere for my school, I would post it  :gotcha: . CFA stood for 'crying for attention' so by default, my mind went there esp with RBF in the same sentence. I posted it because like others have posted up-thread, it sounded "cliquish" to me and calling someone out and when 4 of the rumored top 6 were involved in some form or another in that conversation(exception being Vanessa and Danielle M), it sparked my interest.  :detective

As for judging, anyone who goes on this show is signing up for it IMO. People are going to have opinions-good and bad. If people didn't have opinions about the show/contestants, it wouldn't have lasted 21 seasons IMO. Having an opinion about someone coz of their SM IMO is no different than forming an opinion by watching the show. Atleast, their SM is not edited by TPTB laugh out loud

CFA also has about a million different meanings, one that is a more crass form of RBF
Correct me if I am wrong but I think the term you are thinking of which is a crass form of RBF is CFB. Personally, if I saw any of these girls use CFB on a public platform, that would be it for me and no glowing edit from TPTB would change my mind or my super-low opinion of them.

All JMO. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:35 pm

That's completely fair! I guess we'll find out soon enough if Vanessa is someone who frequently cries for attention and the other three are cliquey!

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sat Jan 07, 2017 5:12 pm

Thanks Guardian Angel for sharing that story and for all that you, and all moderators do. On a related topic, I always read (and comment) on the Monday night threads during the show. I have always noticed that RS's blog the next day closely parallels the comments made. Not sure if I am allowed to say this? If not, please delete.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:48 pm

reason wrote:They were all out in Florida? or  las Vagas? last week right?  Could something have happen out there that we don't know about?

Can I ask what this is about? Just started here & was reading the posts & saw this..

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 08, 2017 2:32 am

sparkler wrote:Thanks Guardian Angel for sharing that story and for all that you, and all moderators do. On a related topic, I always read (and comment) on the Monday night threads during the show. I have always noticed that RS's blog the next day closely parallels the comments made. Not sure if I am allowed to say this? If not, please delete.

TY for the kind words.

It's totally fine. All opinions are welcome when it comes to Blogger boy. He's no special snowflake, he's not a member of a contestants family, he's just a jerk who spoils shows, write's blogs on his virus invested site and pretty much makes a living degrading everyone, IMO of course. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:43 pm

I think it will be interesting to see how the women react to Vanessa as the season moves along...will Nick make it obvious she is the standout choice for him? I think they will pick up pretty quickly how into her he is, I wonder if that is why the other girls start to dislike her..doesn't seem like this season was that hard a choice for Nick from all I have read, it appears he was just scared that he would be rejected again, so I wonder how soon it will be totally obvious she was his choice..

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by ukglasgowkiiss Sun Jan 08, 2017 6:50 pm

I re-watched the whole premiere today. I was struck by the way he looked at her for the first time and when he was sitting talking to her then staring at her just before they got interrupted. I didn"t see that expression of wonder with any other girl that night. I liked that they matched in outfit as her black & white dress matched his polka dot tie- a little detail.
Where Nick is concerned I couldn't care less about being spoiled or if he made it obvious who his f1 is as long as the HEA is real and this is it. The HEA is the most important part for me this time. Positive warm wishes for a wonderful love story which is just beginning a long and happy life.

#TeamLove rose bud  peace  

'[b]For the open window for a bare forehead              
I said it to you for your thoughts for your words
Every caress every trust survives
.'   (Paul Elouard)1
ukglasgowkiiss
ukglasgowkiiss

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:16 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:I re-watched the whole premiere today. I was struck by the way he looked at her for the first time and when he was sitting talking to her then staring at her just before they got interrupted. I didn"t see that expression of wonder with any other girl that night. I liked that they matched in outfit as her black & white dress matched his polka dot tie- a little detail.
Where Nick is concerned I couldn't care less about being spoiled or if he made it obvious who his f1 is as long as the HEA is real and this is it.  The HEA is the most important part for me this time. Positive warm wishes for a wonderful love story which is just beginning a long and happy life.

The bolded says it perfectly. Expression of wonder is exactly what I saw. I thought it was just me and my  :rosiecolored.  I hope that is really what it was and it grows from that.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Lisa Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:27 pm

ukglasgowkiiss wrote:I re-watched the whole premiere today. I was struck by the way he looked at her for the first time and when he was sitting talking to her then staring at her just before they got interrupted. I didn"t see that expression of wonder with any other girl that night. I liked that they matched in outfit as her black & white dress matched his polka dot tie- a little detail.
Where Nick is concerned I couldn't care less about being spoiled or if he made it obvious who his f1 is as long as the HEA is real and this is it.  The HEA is the most important part for me this time. Positive warm wishes for a wonderful love story which is just beginning a long and happy life.

Yeah exactly..not sure if anyone has a still of his face as he watched Vanessa talk but his face said it all in those few moments..I can't seem to find stills of his face during their talk but the way he looked at her on the very first night..wow!

Lisa

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:42 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Embedding Vanessa and Nick moments from Episode 1. Sparks from the minute they met! I love how Nick looked at her, almost like he couldn't believe she was real! And how Nick told Vanessa he is glad she is there! As Nick said, she's "a keeper"  beatingheart
snipped..

Crickets - He's staring at her as if he's wondering if she's for real. He is head over heels right off the bat IMHO.

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 56 Captur25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V51qEWOJtO8&feature=youtu.be

From
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3977p48-vanessa-grimaldi-bachelor-21-sleuthing-spoilers-2

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 56 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 55, 56, 57 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12