SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:53 pm

I'm sure if someone takes the time to make the list, we can make a thread for it to go in.  Smiley
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 Empty Re: Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:54 pm

We have two threads.

Statistics NO Discussion

and
Statistics Discussion

Feel free to post in the Discussion thread, and I'll move it to the No Discussion thread. Unless @Aunties_Love already has those stats.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:51 am

reason wrote:For future reference the person that the Bachelorette gives the FIR almost always win, BUT the bachelor FIR never wins.

FWIW, went back through my stats and found the stuff......Here's the stats on the FIR rose placements per season

BACH
S8 = F4
9=F3
10=F9
11=F2
12=F3
13=F8
14=F2
15=F10
16=F2
17=NONE
18=F6
19=F5
20=F9

===========================================

BETTE

3=F7
4=F1, F3
5=F11
6=F1
7=F5
8=F6
9=F2, F4, F5, F9, F10, F17
10=F2
11=F1
12=F1

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:30 pm

Dear Nick,

I loved you so so much when you were on Andi’s season. Yes, you were cocky, but I understood why. For most of the season Andi was completely spellbound. I was crushed when she chose Josh.

Even before you went on Kaitlyn’s season, I knew I couldn’t watch. I didn’t think I would be able to withstand watching you survive a second heart break. Glad I trusted my instincts.

I thought you came across as balanced and attractive on BP. I really liked Jen, but if you were looking for a woman to challenge you, I understand why you passed on pursing something more.

So far this season, I have to admit I’ve been apathetic. Maybe it’s your hesitancy, maybe it’s the lack of sparky/interesting/attractive girls to choose from … and I know, I know it’s early and I’m not jumping ship yet, but I wanted to pass along two observations I hope can get the season and your future on the right path.

1. Good choice with Liz – She rejected your interest. She had a chance to pursue you. She didn’t. You’re looking for a woman with spine that can challenge you. Even on the group date, she was waiting for you to make the move. Good choice to release her early.  Do more of this. (But what??? Poor choice of words with the girls afterwards – way too blunt - you didn’t SLEEP with her, you spent some time together. See the difference?)

2. Bad choice with Corinne – I imagine you appreciate her self-confidence and energy. Also her willingness to put herself out there… in all manner of speaking.  But Dude – your choice is sending the WRONG message if you want the other girls to feel like you’re serious about finding love. She got topless in front of everyone else and you gave her the rose. WHAT? BAD bad little Nick. Do less of this! ‘Nuff said.

Love and Kisses, Sue
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Catdwoman50 Tue Jan 10, 2017 11:52 pm

SueSt wrote:Dear Nick,

I loved you so so much when you were on Andi’s season. Yes, you were cocky, but I understood why. For most of the season Andi was completely spellbound. I was crushed when she chose Josh.

Even before you went on Kaitlyn’s season, I knew I couldn’t watch. I didn’t think I would be able to withstand watching you survive a second heart break. Glad I trusted my instincts.

I thought you came across as balanced and attractive on BP. I really liked Jen, but if you were looking for a woman to challenge you, I understand why you passed on pursing something more.

So far this season, I have to admit I’ve been apathetic. Maybe it’s your hesitancy, maybe it’s the lack of sparky/interesting/attractive girls to choose from … and I know, I know it’s early and I’m not jumping ship yet, but I wanted to pass along two observations I hope can get the season and your future on the right path.

1. Good choice with Liz – She rejected your interest. She had a chance to pursue you. She didn’t. You’re looking for a woman with spine that can challenge you. Even on the group date, she was waiting for you to make the move. Good choice to release her early.  Do more of this. (But what??? Poor choice of words with the girls afterwards – way too blunt - you didn’t SLEEP with her, you spent some time together. See the difference?)

2. Bad choice with Corinne – I imagine you appreciate her self-confidence and energy. Also her willingness to put herself out there… in all manner of speaking.  But Dude – your choice is sending the WRONG message if you want the other girls to feel like you’re serious about finding love. She got topless in front of everyone else and you gave her the rose. WHAT? BAD bad little Nick. Do less of this! ‘Nuff said.

Love and Kisses, Sue
laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 2764 laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 2764 laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 2764 laplandfinland - Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3 - Page 60 2764 This post!

Need to do something productive and stop hanging out in this forum (after Nick's season)
Catdwoman50
Catdwoman50

Female Posts : 1684

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:33 am

Hi all! New member but long time lurker! Hope it's ok to introduce myself in here? Have only seen the first episode but am not too sure on Nick as the Bachelor yet. Have never been a fan but am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. Not sure what to make of the women either. The previews suggest it will be a drama-filled season!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:38 am

@bachfan05 Welcome1 Good post!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by George1218 Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:16 pm

Bachfan05 - Welcome to the board! :sending flowers :sending flowers firework welcomebanner welcomesign :Welcome
George1218
George1218

Female Posts : 1051

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:46 pm

Watching Nick as the Bachelor reminds me how scripted the franchise is. Nick doesn't seem authentic. He's going along the path production chose for him.  Authentic Nick is one of my favorite contestants from the franchise. Scripted producer driven Nick not so much JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:25 pm

jen689 wrote:Watching Nick as the Bachelor reminds me how scripted the franchise is. Nick doesn't seem authentic. He's going along the path production chose for him.  Authentic Nick is one of my favorite contestants from the franchise. Scripted producer driven Nick not so much JMO

I think it is just too early with too many women there for him to be truly authentic. I think he sort of hinted at that on Dani's 1:1 date. That he preferred just talking to one person and getting to know them. I expect to see more of the real Nick as the season progresses and he gets more invested. I just have to remind myself that Nick is a thinker like myself. It takes a bit longer for us to get invested because we overthink everything.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by OnePromise Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:32 pm

Sprite wrote:
jen689 wrote:Watching Nick as the Bachelor reminds me how scripted the franchise is. Nick doesn't seem authentic. He's going along the path production chose for him.  Authentic Nick is one of my favorite contestants from the franchise. Scripted producer driven Nick not so much JMO

I think it is just too early with too many women there for him to be truly authentic. I think he sort of hinted at that on Dani's 1:1 date. That he preferred just talking to one person and getting to know them. I expect to see more of the real Nick as the season progresses and he gets more invested. I just have to remind myself that Nick is a thinker like myself. It takes a bit longer for us to get invested because we overthink everything.

IA. When Chris Harrison was interviewed before the season started he said that the season starts off with Nick just kind of coasting and not fully invested in the process. But that it really starts to get good half way in after Nick has a breakdown and then fully invests himself in the remaining women and the process.

OnePromise

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:31 pm

Ive come over to the dark side ....can some kind person give me the Cliffe notes on how the season goes down ...the F1?

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 21 - Nick Viall - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #3

+98
shaughnessyb
luvstx
northernviewer
George1218
Emilia23_12