SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Diana Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:03 pm

I'm lost at why the ex needed to go the media. They all seem like attention sleeking people who look out for themselves. #TeamNoOne

I feel bad for those little girls.
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:08 pm

Add to the list I posted here the other day listing all the things he wanted and found with Amanda because she's 180 degrees the other way from his last fiancé.  

Add Drama to the List.   Josh had to get away from his ex because there was always so much drama.

I have to say I have never seen so much drama in a very fresh relationship as in this one with Josh and Amanda.  Why in the world does she have to continue the drama by posting bad things about her ex.  She already said and he already admitted he wasn't a good husband to her but he loves his kids.  So why the need to do this bashing.  Does she realize that she will be going to Mediation in another week and this is all just ammunition for her ex to bring up there.  And if they can't agree on a solution and it goes before a judge believe me he doesn't care squat about Amanda or her ex his entire focus will be on the children.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:10 pm

The above posts are all assuming the ex was telling the truth and if the rag mag quote3d him accuratley. That's a big IF. First, it's In Touch Weekly, not one of the more reputable rag mags (if that makes any sense). Second, the ex seems of very questionable character if anything is true that was said about him by Amanda's friend on twitter, not to mention he admitted himself on his FB page that he lied to her, emotionally cheated on her and was not the best husband. She obviously can't stand her ex so I find it really hard to believe she would confide in him ANYTHING about her relationship with Josh except for things that effected their divorce agreement and child support. So stuff like rent, bills, housekeeping costs (due to dog hair) etc. was probably discussed, since they are currently at war over that. But I also can't imagine Josh not paying his share (and Amanda says they do have an agreement) since even Andi has stated he always wanted to pay the majority of their bills.

Personally, I think this could all just positioning on the part of the ex to pay less child support and for their custody "battle". Btw, is he still dating that woman who was widowed with several kids? Does anyone know that follows him?
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:12 pm

ReneeM wrote:
ReneeM wrote: it has to  be obvious to Josh that she really said all that.

IMO That whole blog post was a pretty much a public apology to Josh for trashing him to her ex. It's her penance. This is literally a quote:

"He is hands down the most loving, patient and understanding person I have ever met. He reminds me everyday of what’s really important in life and keeps me in check when I start to forget. He is a better person than me, that’s for sure. I’m not sure what I did to deserve someone like him. He is our angel!"

I bet he does keep her in check. Seems like she won't be forgetting her place again any time soon
Right?! WTF. Does she actually need Josh standing over her to know not to trash him to her ex? Josh better not let this one out of his sight again.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:15 pm

Yes her ex is still dating his new gf. I'm a lurker at times laugh out loud

Amanda just keep it zipped about your baby daddy drama after this blog.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 18 1f49c

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 18 8367-910 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 18 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 18 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GAgirlinDC Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:26 pm

Wow. How disappointing to see parents air these grievances in the public space and have them documented for posterity on the internet. I think Amanda would probably say she was just responding to false claims, but responding just makes her look like as childish as the ex. Seems like she'd be better off with no response and then ask at the next child support hearing/mediation that the ex discontinue placing this matter in tabloids.

I hope that Josh and Amanda ARE really happy and continue to be happy together. If it's not going to work, I hope he figures it out before new children are born and he becomes the next man to owe her child support. (I'm one of the rare ones around these parts who's a big Murray family fan. When I heard through the grapevine from friends that Aaron Murray's brother went on the Bachelorette and was picked, I just had to tune in and I then I got sucked into the vortex of this sh-t show. Thanks, Josh.)

What a mess.

All just my opinion.

GAgirlinDC

Back to top Go down

Post by lightredemption Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:32 pm

Beach Lover wrote:The above posts are all assuming the ex was telling the truth and if the rag mag quote3d him accuratley.  That's a big IF.  First, it's In Touch Weekly, not one of the more reputable rag mags (if that makes any sense).  Second, the ex seems of very questionable character if anything is true that was said about him by Amanda's friend on twitter, not to mention he admitted himself on his FB page that he lied to her, emotionally cheated on her and was not the best husband.  She obviously can't stand her ex so I find it really hard to believe she would confide in him ANYTHING about her relationship with Josh except for things that effected their divorce agreement and child support. So stuff like rent, bills, housekeeping costs (due to dog hair) etc. was probably discussed, since they are currently at war over that. But I also can't imagine Josh not paying his share (and Amanda says they do have an agreement) since even Andi has stated he always wanted to pay the majority of their bills.  

Personally, I think this could all just positioning on the part of the ex to pay less child support and for their custody "battle".   Btw, is he still dating that woman who was widowed with several kids?  Does anyone know that follows him?
Even if her ex is lying - how is the best, mature response for her to then write a passive-aggressive post on her blog with details that really don't need to be plastered on the internet?
lightredemption
lightredemption

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:32 pm

Amanda started all this public trashing when she talked about her ex on a national TV. Other contestants have managed to not talk about their children's other parent on the show like Amanda did. Her family (mother at least) trashed him on twitter not too long ago, for no reason. I don't think the ex is a prize either, but is he supposed to take the high road all the time when Amanda & co decide to publicly trash him?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:35 pm

There are a lot of big IF's in the entire circus, IMO.
It does not matter which party is doing the IF. It's all freaking dysfunctional, every single party. The most functional parties are the children, thus far. IMO I give them the benefit of the doubt at their ages.
It does not matter which tabloid reported it, IMO. The whole idea behind any tabloid is gossip and dysfunction. Again, IMO.
To me, it does not matter how dysfunctional the ex is as Amanda by her own admission went back to him several times before they finally went their separate ways, divorcing and during this time, despite all the dysfunctional red flags, allowed him to father 2 children.
If she despises him so much--you do not meet for lunch/dinner. Cheesecake factory...laugh out loud you can't make this chit up. You have your dealings through neutral parties and your attorneys. You don't involve the kids in your communications.
So this, imo is a case of pot calling out kettle.
This truly is a circus. Dysfunction to the max.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:43 pm

IMO Amanda has to be the victim of someone all the time. Either it was the horrible ex,  whom she trashed to everyone with ears. Then it was Josh, whom she trashed to her ex and on SM. And now it's the ex again, and she trashed him on SM and to Josh. She better watch out, MM won't shy away from firing back at her. The ex isn't either.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:51 pm

AnandaMarie wrote:If she can bash the father of her kids so publicly, I can't wait for all the details about Josh when they break up. She definitely won't be shy about telling the world just how awful he was to her.

Maybe she can team with Andi's editor "It's Not Ok: Amanda Stanton!"  Hitting your local Barnes and Noble sometime 2018. laugh out loud laugh out loud 

Seriously what a freaking mess. Is she serious with the "he keeps me in check?!" Dang. That's everything I'm personally looking for in a partner.

Oh wait, I'm being mean. I forgot. She's a good judge of character.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Sep 15, 2016 5:56 pm

The BOR would be best getting himself out of this mess ASAP. If the Duhhh, Momma Duhhh and friend of Duhhh think nothing of trashing the father of her girls then they'll think nothing of throwing the BOR under the bus when this relationship inevitably goes up in flames. And let's face it, Bachelor Nation is most likely going to take the Duhhh's side because the BOR already has a bad reputation after the Fictional Novel and for some bizarre reason single mommies are seen as paragons of virtue on this show. This will not end well for the BOR. I'd feel badly for him if he hadn't gone on the show to repair his image and gotten himself mixed up with crazy again and well honestly he's not really much of a catch himself either.  

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99