SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by sosleepy Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:11 pm

I just read her blog in full. I do feel for Duh with her single mom experience. Her ex sounds like a piece of work. That's a tough place she was in.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 19 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by StacyNor Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:12 pm

I have read the blog too, and truthfully, it's not bad. It was her reflecting life as a 25 year old, that had little 2 babies, dealing with a husband who was not committed to be a father and husband. He was telling her that nobody would love you as a divorcee at age 25 with kids.

Should she have written that? Maybe not. But I see that blog as a therapeutic to her and seeing things in perspective. Amanda had to grow up fast, by being a mom when she was 21, married, and divorced at age 25. She had her kids that depended on her, how she described Nick, it seems he was not emotionally there for her. Drunk and all over the place with his mistresses.

I am not saying she is perfect, and has been immature at times. But I am not going hard on her because her mistakes are done in public view. She was a single mother at age 24, had a newborn and toddler to look out for. She is making mistakes but I don't doubt she loves her kids.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:21 pm

StacyNor wrote:I have read the blog too, and truthfully, it's not bad. It was her reflecting life as a 25 year old, that had little 2 babies, dealing with a husband who was not committed to be a father and husband. He was telling her that nobody would love you as a divorcee at age 25 with kids.

Should she have written that? Maybe not. But I see that blog as a therapeutic to her and seeing things in perspective. Amanda had to grow up fast, by being a mom when she was 21, married, and divorced at age 25. She had her kids that depended on her, how she described Nick, it seems he was not emotionally there for her. Drunk and all over the place with his mistresses.

I am not saying she is perfect, and has been immature at times. But I am not going hard on her because her mistakes are done in public view. She was a single mother at age 24, had a newborn and toddler to look out for. She is making mistakes but I don't doubt she loves her kids.

I did not think her blog was bad or overly mean. She did decide to try to make life better for herself. I guess you can say she has creative work but she is supporting herself. She does involve her girls in her promotions and her girls are not overly made up. The clothes they wear are very cute and they do not look like made up adults. I hope she keeps learning and growing. I also like how she writes kindly about Josh. Staying kind and understanding your own faults is a good step in a healthy relationship.

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Eviebloom wrote:
StacyNor wrote:I have read the blog too, and truthfully, it's not bad. It was her reflecting life as a 25 year old, that had little 2 babies, dealing with a husband who was not committed to be a father and husband. He was telling her that nobody would love you as a divorcee at age 25 with kids.

I did not think her blog was bad or overly mean. She did decide to try to make life better for herself. I guess you can say she has creative work but she is supporting herself. She does involve her girls in her promotions and her girls are not overly made up. The clothes they wear are very cute and they do not look like made up adults. I hope she keeps learning and growing. I also like how she writes kindly about Josh. Staying kind and understanding your own faults is a good step in a healthy relationship.
I don't think she is a bad person at all, I just wish she would stop going back and forth with Nick and tell her family and friends to do the same. For the kids sake.

StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:42 pm

sbolduc wrote: Amanda should be ashamed for dragging her family in the spotlight again and for opening herself and her kids to her dirty laundry, and for retaliating against her ex. And for putting her poor children in those awful black gladiator sandals.

spitcoffee Dying. Thank you for that humor injection!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:07 pm

BKay wrote:
sbolduc wrote: Amanda should be ashamed for dragging her family in the spotlight again and for opening herself and her kids to her dirty laundry, and for retaliating against her ex. And for putting her poor children in those awful black gladiator sandals.

spitcoffee  Dying. Thank you for that humor injection!!

I think those gladiator sandals are really cute. Humor is always good... and retaliation never works out well. peace

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:23 pm

bluwavz wrote:The BOR would be best getting himself out of this mess ASAP. If the Duhhh, Momma Duhhh and friend of Duhhh think nothing of trashing the father of her girls then they'll think nothing of throwing the BOR under the bus when this relationship inevitably goes up in flames. And let's face it, Bachelor Nation is most likely going to take the Duhhh's side because the BOR already has a bad reputation after the Fictional Novel and for some bizarre reason single mommies are seen as paragons of virtue on this show. This will not end well for the BOR. I'd feel badly for him if he hadn't gone on the show to repair his image and gotten himself mixed up with crazy again and well honestly he's not really much of a catch himself either.  

All JMO.

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 19 3806527698 and also clapping! . Great post that really makes the point of how juvenile this all is from all sides, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:02 am

heather_m_s wrote:
ReneeM wrote:
ReneeM wrote: it has to  be obvious to Josh that she really said all that.

IMO That whole blog post was a pretty much a public apology to Josh for trashing him to her ex. It's her penance. This is literally a quote:

"He is hands down the most loving, patient and understanding person I have ever met. He reminds me everyday of what’s really important in life and keeps me in check when I start to forget. He is a better person than me, that’s for sure. I’m not sure what I did to deserve someone like him. He is our angel!"

I bet he does keep her in check. Seems like she won't be forgetting her place again any time soon

This scares me. I can totally picture Josh having blown up at her and her writing that post upon his insistence and under his very watchful eye. Ughhh.

Sounds controlling to me!

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:27 am

Trainwreck couple. cantstopl Amanda always rubbed me the wrong way.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:06 am

I warned my BFF that if I ever see her future kids in laced up sandals, I'm buying them some God awful crocs laugh out loud.

I get irrationally annoyed at the very sight of them. duh

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 16, 2016 10:07 am

We've found the source of the excellent rep!! If anyone needs to text anyone that their dog doesn't shed, please apply to these people: 
https://twitter.com/cmpr_/status/776618833767305216

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:35 am

The thing that stuck out to me on the blog was the hundreds of people asking her for mom advice. Really, you can't find a better role model without the drama?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99