SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:27 pm

sosleepy wrote: They don't really like each other all that much, IMO.

Because Josh isn't very likeable IMO. Neither is Amanda at the moment but I can see how she COULD be. But the more and more I see of Josh the less I can fathom a romantic partner actually *liking* him. For me that's so important, I have to be able to laugh with you and goof around and I can't see that with him. He takes himself so seriously, I can't see him laughing at himself, and while you have to be able to be serious in a relationship I also think you have to be able to be light and there's just an air of heaviness with him all the time. It's like with his snapchat this morning, even with his jokes there's an undercurrent of reprimand in it. All JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 21 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by iamreal2u Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:23 pm

bleuberry wrote:Borduhh speak : BOR annoyed. BOR tell everyone. DUH late. laugh out loud

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 21 Image13

Don't know but I do not see anything wrong with this. My husband is always telling me this and i've been married to him for 25 years.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Bronwyn Fri Sep 16, 2016 4:38 pm

bleuberry wrote:Borduhh speak : BOR annoyed. BOR tell everyone. DUH late. laugh out loud

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 21 Image13

It's Andi with blonde hair. When that magazine cover of them came out a couple of weeks ago I thought she looked like a blonde Andi, and this pic she looks like her even more to me.

Bronwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:51 pm

I'm loving the goofy, fun and real side of this couple that is being revealed through their posts. It's not just perfect pictures with fake smiles and everything is wonderful and perfect captions. I find their posts extremely relatable and I love how hey are weathering the storm. They seem to be getting stronger as a couple IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:29 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:Amanda started all this public trashing when she talked about her ex on a national TV. Other contestants have managed to not talk about their children's other parent on the show like Amanda did. Her family (mother at least) trashed him on twitter not too long ago, for no reason. I don't think the ex is a prize either, but is he supposed to take the high road all the time when Amanda & co decide to publicly trash him

Exactly this. I always go back to what Nick V. said about that very thing on Afterbuzz. That it wasn't fair for her to paint the guy in this way on national television when one, there are always two sides to every story, two, he didn't sign up for a reality show, she did and three, this is the father of her kids. I understand people's argument that the ex doesn't look better talking to tabloids and I'll admit I wasn't too impressed when I read his interview in US Weekly during Ben's season.

But in the guy's defense he really hasn't been running to the media all the time, at least not that I've been aware of, which to be fair I haven't been paying that much attention. But seems to me he did that one interview in US Weekly and has been living his life quietly ever since until this latest fiasco with Amanda and Josh. I will not be surprised if there is some level of resentment on his part with all the #dadlife and perfect family picture Amanda and Josh are trying to paint and seemingly acting like he doesn't exist.

I saw his comments in the latest US Weekly and I don't think anything he says there is unreasonable. He clarified his legal position - that he wants 50-50 custody now, especially because he spends more time than the court mandated time with the girls anyway and he stated that he didn't go public with the case but once he filed, the documents became public record, which is true. I can believe the guy was not the greatest husband and maybe he had a gambling problem and he made a lot of mistakes in the marriage.

But if he's turned his life around and is doing the best he can to be a great father for his children, it does suck that because of his ex's decision to go on a reality show, his past mistakes have become public knowledge and aired on national television and she and her family continue to trash him on social media. And when he speaks out, he's judged as well. And I'm sorry but I had to laugh at Amanda's friend saying the ex would do anything for a buck when her friend is the one all over reality television and constantly pimping herself and kids on social media to make some bucks.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:23 am

The in touch article.  I think there are too many details for some of it to not be true!  Yikes, if she lied to him about having a phone call with Nick v

**EDIT** no photo copies of magazine articles without a link**

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:37 am

I didn't know there was more to the article. Well, if this is true then he's being lied to again.

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Sep 17, 2016 12:43 am

I think Josh is an idiot with temper issues, but dang. Andi went on and on about how it was him from the beginning and then she went and slept with Nick and lied about it for months after he straight up asked her if she did. Now it looks like Amanda's been lying to him too. Yikes.

Truthfully, I think all three adults, Josh, Amanda and the ex husband all have their issues, but I think Amanda takes the cake for me.

Side note- that little Nick V. section is hilarious, but that's better suited for his thread laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Sep 17, 2016 1:19 am

Yep this engagement is going to be over sooner than his last one. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:48 am

lleyki wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:Amanda started all this public trashing when she talked about her ex on a national TV. Other contestants have managed to not talk about their children's other parent on the show like Amanda did. Her family (mother at least) trashed him on twitter not too long ago, for no reason. I don't think the ex is a prize either, but is he supposed to take the high road all the time when Amanda & co decide to publicly trash him

Exactly this. I always go back to what Nick V. said about that very thing on Afterbuzz. That it wasn't fair for her to paint the guy in this way on national television when one, there are always two sides to every story, two, he didn't sign up for a reality show, she did and three, this is the father of her kids. I understand people's argument that the ex doesn't look better talking to tabloids and I'll admit I wasn't too impressed when I read his interview in US Weekly during Ben's season.

But in the guy's defense he really hasn't been running to the media all the time, at least not that I've been aware of, which to be fair I haven't been paying that much attention. But seems to me he did that one interview in US Weekly and has been living his life quietly ever since until this latest fiasco with Amanda and Josh. I will not be surprised if there is some level of resentment on his part with all the #dadlife and perfect family picture Amanda and Josh are trying to paint and seemingly acting like he doesn't exist.

I saw his comments in the latest US Weekly and I don't think anything he says there is unreasonable. He clarified his legal position - that he wants 50-50 custody now, especially because he spends more time than the court mandated time with the girls anyway and he stated that he didn't go public with the case but once he filed, the documents became public record, which is true. I can believe the guy was not the greatest husband and maybe he had a gambling problem and he made a lot of mistakes in the marriage.

But if he's turned his life around and is doing the best he can to be a great father for his children, it does suck that because of his ex's decision to go on a reality show, his past mistakes have become public knowledge and aired on national television and she and her family continue to trash him on social media. And when he speaks out, he's judged as well. And I'm sorry but I had to laugh at Amanda's friend saying the ex would do anything for a buck when her friend is the one all over reality television and constantly pimping herself and kids on social media to make some bucks.

Really good points lleyki, particularly the fact that he doesn't have the benefit of a manufactured television personality (and it's accompanying viewer support) to hide behind. Unfair disadvantage!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:15 am

I didn't get to read all the goods! Where can I see this new info about Amanda and Nick V??

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:18 am

Here's this laugh out loud :

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/amanda-stantons-ex-husband-weighs-in-on-custody-battle-w440156

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99