SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by mindless Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:46 am

What's this about a phone call with Nick V? laugh out loud I missed the now deleted article.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 22 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 17, 2016 9:53 am

mindless wrote:What's this about a phone call with Nick V? laugh out loud I missed the now deleted article.
Same laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:10 am

Sorry, there's no link. It was the article from in touch that I purchased. I didn't realize we couldn't post! I don't know if I'm allowed to talk about it because of the source.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:22 am

I think you can talk about it. Just preface it as, this is what I read. That way until we get the article, it's being stated as your perception from what you read to be discussed. I would imagine someone will bring over the source eventually.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:28 am

What I read said that Josh went behind amandas back and canceled an appearance Amanda had with Nick v. When Amanda found out, she called Nick v and they had an hour long phone convo. When Josh confronted Amanda about the phone call, she lied to him about it. Josh's "rep" denied that he cancelled amandas appearance; said it was a family commitment.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:36 am

I read that Amanda also supposedly told her ex-husband that Nick V has been crashing on a fan's couch this whole time since he moved to LA because he doesn't have a place in LA and he doesn't own a car laugh out loud

The rest is pretty much what we had already heard. She doesn't like Sabel's hair shedding, he doesn't pay rent (his rep says he pays for everything else), he's more of a home body, but she's a social butterfly, etc.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:49 am

The only thing I like and can agree with Josh on is being a homebody! Good for him for that laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:49 am

OMG, this all just sounds absolutely absurd. Why would she be telling the "satanic" ex, who already talked to a tabloid after Ben's season, all this about her new relationship, not to mention Nick? Sounds unbelievable, but then again it sounds equally unbelievable that he'd be making all this stuff up out of thin air. I thought that they were probably discussing Amanda's finances because he wants to stop paying all that child support now that she's making loads of money herself, so she downplayed any contribution Josh makes in order to hang on to that 2 grand, and then he spun it into tabloid fodder. But all these details make me think there must be more to it, since he would be crazy to make up actual events and stuff. She's a mess.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:50 am

^ Ex Nick said they spoke for 30-40 minutes.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:55 am

Ash2214 wrote:I read that Amanda also supposedly told her ex-husband that Nick V has been crashing on a fan's couch this whole time since he moved to LA because he doesn't have a place in LA and he doesn't own a car laugh out loud

The rest is pretty much what we had already heard. She doesn't like Sabel's hair shedding, he doesn't pay rent (his rep says he pays for everything else), he's more of a home body, but she's a social butterfly, etc.

Seriously???! I hadn't heard/read this. Wow. Ugly underside from wannabee reality star life??
Maybe the fan paid Fleiss for Nick's opportunity to get him off the couch.
No wonder Amanda's ex is pissed. So he's paying (via child support) for Amanda's apartment while Josh is living rent free?? I would be pissed too!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:21 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Here's this laugh out loud :

http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/amanda-stantons-ex-husband-weighs-in-on-custody-battle-w440156

BOR had to chime in "her ex gets the kids once every couple of weeks so we try to go out to dinner then." If I were exNick I would be livid. Just stfu you dumb BOR.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:46 am

Maybe what Josh actually meant is every few weeks when the kids are with the ex--he and Amanda actually stay in and they cook, since all we see is them out and about.
But yes, IMO Josh needs to keep out of this.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99