SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by Linds911 Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:22 am

Ok I think we've hatched the Andi and Josh topic enough for now.. let's not get off track. Thanks.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 49 1f49c

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 49 8367-910 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 49 I_got_13 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 49 E5kqdm15 Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 49 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 49 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by coolangel Wed Oct 12, 2016 2:40 am

@Loveinterest, We would have to agree to disagree then. I respect your opinion but my own experiences tell me otherwise. Like I said, I haven't read the book- only snippets and my opinion of him is not based purely off of that. I had my opinion and the cannot-be-edited parts of BIP cemented it for me - for example, no EDIT can be responsible for Josh threatening to leave and throwing a tantrum when the twins warned Amanda and somehow it ended with Amanda apologizing to him ( That's emotional manipulation 101 IMO), waking her up while she was already sleeping and mocking her with that 'good talk' pat, asking her how she can talk to Evan after he questioned him. No producer could have fed him that line to deliver. It was all him. And in my opinion, those are all signs of the start of emotional abuse.

People stay in emotionally abusive relationship for years. In many cases, their spirit and self worth is broken to the point wherein they truly think they don't deserve better. They hold on to the good times in the relationship and hope to recreate it again. Also, threatening to break-up is a very common controlling tactic and it works almost 100% of the time in getting the other person to bend to their will.

And like I mentioned earlier, You can be a good son,a good brother, a good friend, a good pet owner AND still be an emotional abuser. As for why MM is the greatest enabler in my mind- I once read her defending her son for calling his ex-fiancee a wh*re. Her argument-she had slept with someone else right before getting engaged. I guess she forgot her son found his fiancee on a show which had run for 18 seasons and this was the norm. But even without that, IMO, there is no excuse for a woman defending her son for calling another woman a wh*re.

JMOAA

ETA: @ Mods, I tried to keep my post specific to Josh-Amanda but wavered in a few places, please delete it if it's against the rules. Smiley
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 5:23 am

*EDIT*
On BIP, he didn't threaten to leave, he wanted to leave.  He was the odd man out from the moment he got there.  IMO Nick had reached out to most of the cast prior to filming and began trashing Josh and discussing the book (which by all accounts non of the cast read including Josh and Nick).  Amanda has stated that the twins were set up by the producers to talk to Nick and to her and they have since apologized to Josh and have endorsed Josh & Amandas relationship saying Josh is a great guy. The only time Josh really got upset was when Amanda was crying. He personally took a lot of crap from a lot of the cast but when they upset Amanda is when he wanted to shut it down. I found that admirable and know my husband would do the same.  *EDIT* I have followed her on social media for many years, long before Josh was on either show and her post are positive and uplifting.  I'm curious where your reference is from because that would be very out of character for her.  *EDIT*  Regarding Joshs interaction with Amanda when she was sleeping.  I found that appalling and I gained some insight to that incident.  Apparently Josh had put together food, wine, flowers, brought a fan up, etc for a nice evening. A group of them were playing charades when Amanda left to go to the bathroom.  She ended up not feeling well and went to sleep asking the producers to let Josh know where she was and that she was sick.  Of course the producers took the opportunity to suggest to Nick that he use the treehouse since it was available but never gave Josh the message from Amanda.  Apparently Josh knew something was going on because all the camera men came running over.  I don't think it's an excuse for his behavior but basically he prepared a nice date and was stood up as far as he knew and on top of that was made to look like a fool telling Nick he was using that room.  At that moment I think he felt stood up by Amanda. I'm just not buying in to the mental abuse.  I don't see it. IMO *EDIT*

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : posting in inappropriate thread topic)

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:24 am

Linds911 wrote:Ok I think we've hatched the Andi and Josh topic enough for now.. let's not get off track. Thanks.

Sorry Linds911

You're right. Sorry. Came back this morning (once I realized this is not her thread to delete) but couldn't figure out how to delete. Just got carried away. Please delete for me.

Thanks
Laura
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 12, 2016 9:59 am

Linds911 wrote:Ok I think we've hatched the Andi and Josh topic enough for now.. let's not get off track. Thanks.

Posts have been edited/deleted.

@loveinterest per your post:
I'm not sure why Josh is referred to as a BOR.  IMO many look at academic accomplishments as a factor in determining ones intelligence and I recall my husband (a lifelong Dawg fan) showing me an article a few years ago on Josh and his brother being honored in NY as top student athletes in the country.  Both graduating Cum Laude, Josh from the Terry school of business.  I find Josh to be quite articulate. He doesn't look down and mumble but speaks clearly. I've learned that I may not agree with what someone says but that doesn't make them a BOR, maybe I'm the BOR. ***IMO***

Since I coined the term I will answer with this: It's been explained and defined many times. I am not going to rehash this because I don't believe that was the implication, IMO.
A broke clock is still correct twice a day. IMO you can have the best grades and all the academic accolades the world provides and that will not guarantee common sense, good decision making, maturity or graduating with flying colors from the school of hard knocks.
IMO he graduated with honors from the school of hard rocks and IMO depending on the day, the jury (my jury) is still out on how many rocks that might be.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:53 am

IMO, Josh hasn't made any terrible decisions. His journey, like most of ours, is filled with things we're happy with and things we're not so happy with. IMO, the key is to not live with regrets and I don't think Josh does. His decisions have created a pretty nice life for himself. He is able to work from anywhere in the world, he gets to travel, apparently makes a nice living, and may be close to finding his true love and hopefully live his happily ever after. Of course my cynical side would say he has less than a 50% chance of that happening because that can be said about any couple these days. Divorce rates are crazy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:38 pm

Forget divorce rates, he's got to have a lasting relationship and make it down the aisle first.  Hugesmile

And the relationship is still really new.  Yes, they're engaged, but IMO, that's more like a promise to date seriously IRL coming from this franchise.  They're just getting to know each other and trying to figure out who they are as a couple and family, if they really can work together in a relationship and if they even really like each other enough to try.  Obviously it's not an easy road for anyone and it seems they've definitely hit some bumps with all the unfollows, follows, bio changes, etc. And no I do not believe it was a hack based on what others had to go threw who actually were hacked.  So, good luck to him/them, but I'll wait and see where they are in 6 months to a year.  JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Oct 12, 2016 6:52 pm

Josh is so passive aggressive and for no reason!!! Dang. Just let the woman do what she wants!! I don't even care about The Duh but he's so annoying.

Latest tweet from him:
Never understood why some women wear makeup to the gym like they're going to a formal event ... cough cough @amandastantonnn smh

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:07 pm

What a sweet loving partner he is. Rolling Eyes

Just shut up, Josh.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:12 pm

Once again: The BOR has spoken. Cough, cough, cough.
Maybe she is meeting up with the ex. rofl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:53 pm

Well, I have to say I have often wondered why some wear caked on layers and end up looking like a hot, melted mess.  But... why the need to call her out, I don't find it the least bit cutsey or playful.  And if she went natural and looked like a hot mess, well... I have no doubt he'd still have something to say about that as well. Rolling Eyes

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Wed Oct 12, 2016 8:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

Posts have been edited/deleted.

@loveinterest per your post:
I'm not sure why Josh is referred to as a BOR.  IMO many look at academic accomplishments as a factor in determining ones intelligence and I recall my husband (a lifelong Dawg fan) showing me an article a few years ago on Josh and his brother being honored in NY as top student athletes in the country.  Both graduating Cum Laude, Josh from the Terry school of business.  I find Josh to be quite articulate. He doesn't look down and mumble but speaks clearly. I've learned that I may not agree with what someone says but that doesn't make them a BOR, maybe I'm the BOR. ***IMO***

Since I coined the term I will answer with this: It's been explained and defined many times. I am not going to rehash this because I don't believe that was the implication, IMO.
A broke clock is still correct twice a day. IMO you can have the best grades and all the academic accolades the world provides and that will not guarantee common sense, good decision making, maturity or graduating with flying colors from the school of hard knocks.
IMO he graduated with honors from the school of hard rocks and IMO depending on the day, the jury (my jury) is still out on how many rocks that might be.

Just my two cents, as a former Dawg myself....UGA is not an easy school and the Terry school of business is prestigious too....Josh is no dummy and his academic accomplishments are something to be proud of. *Edit*

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 79 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 64 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99