SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by sparkler Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:31 pm

totally off topic but what is that mention button? Thanks!!

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion  - Page 64 Empty Re: Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:32 pm

sparkler wrote:totally off topic but what is that mention button? Thanks!!

Changes to the forum

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:37 pm

I know this was all talk on here about changing the girls names and adopting them et cetera, which will never ever happen without the dad's consent. But just hypothetically let's say he did adopt the girls and for some reason can't have children between them and after a year it doesn't work out. Does Josh realize that he will pay for those girls until they're 18 or 21. And LA is I believe a down the middle state that if there is a divorce what ever assets there are is 50/50.

Just saying hypothetically but something to think about. JMHO
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:49 pm

Good valid point--if he had the tools to think. Just saying. cantstopl IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:02 pm

Okay bare with me but, does Josh need a woman? I mean our society goes on and on about how a woman doesn't need a man for the life she wants so... Josh should just adopt a couple of boys, raise them near his mother and sister and leave the rest of the female population alone. IMO?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:03 pm

Y'know what's kind of funny? I saw at least a hint of Josh's side on BIP, and that maybe the accusations were out of nowhere and people were stirring up trouble. Now? Nope, nope, nope. If anything, it sounds like they actually edited him better than he actually is.

I don't wish Bravo on anyone, but I do think some of the women on RHOC could probably convince her that she's worth more than how Josh treats her (like I know at least one has left one or more than one terrible ex). Probably why he doesn't want her to do the show....

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:11 pm

casjacknick wrote:Okay bare with me but, does Josh need a woman? I mean our society goes on and on about how a woman doesn't need a man for the life she wants so... Josh should just adopt a couple of boys, raise them near his mother and sister and leave the rest of the female population alone. IMO?
No. Do we really need more misogynistic freakos raised in this world, like we know Josh would raise those boys? Oy vey. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:33 pm

Alanna wrote:
casjacknick wrote:Okay bare with me but, does Josh need a woman? I mean our society goes on and on about how a woman doesn't need a man for the life she wants so... Josh should just adopt a couple of boys, raise them near his mother and sister and leave the rest of the female population alone. IMO?
No. Do we really need more misogynistic freakos raised in this world, like we know Josh would raise those boys? Oy vey. Imo.
Ahhh true. Man what is he going to teach Char and Kins about their value? I hope Nick 2 is willing to show them their worth.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:34 pm

kimberlyg wrote:Y'know what's kind of funny? I saw at least a hint of Josh's side on BIP, and that maybe the accusations were out of nowhere and people were stirring up trouble. Now? Nope, nope, nope. If anything, it sounds like they actually edited him better than he actually is.

I don't wish Bravo on anyone, but I do think some of the women on RHOC could probably convince her that she's worth more than how Josh treats her (like I know at least one has left one or more than one terrible ex). Probably why he doesn't want her to do the show....

SAME. I remember thinking "well, it's not really fair for these people to bring up the book, when none of them have read it and I can understand why josh would get aggravated after having to constantly defending himself." But, uh, yeah. He was exactly the person he was portrayed. Someone even asked if the twins apologized and he was like "yes. PROFUSELY". I'm betting he wouldn't even let Amanda be friends with them unless they did.IMO.

OT, but I noticed she talked about having to get an unfortune tattoo removed with josh looking kind of salty,, although she had said she had no tattoos in her bio. Is that a Nick tattoo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:39 pm

Well, Amanda said in the periscope that the kids were with their dad, and Josh said in the periscope that Sabel was with the little ones. Somehow, I doubt ex Nick is watching the dog, so one of them is, IMO, lying. I've seen Amanda lie on ig before when people ask why she isn't with her kids on the weekend. She says her ex has them, when he actually doesn't. It's one of the reasons I dislike her. She pretends like she hates being away from them but has to, yet she's the one constantly choosing to be selfish.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:40 pm

IMO, Josh seems to want a traditional marriage and family.  But I'm just not sure he's going to find that on reality tv or anytime soon.  IMO, he's got some major growing up to do and he needs to get the chip (involving anyone named Nick) off his shoulder.  And he needs to find a balance with his over involved family, especially his mother, IMO.  There's close and then there's just creepy.  

From what was said during and after his relationship with Andi and I'm sure the same applies to Duhh, he certainly seems to the making up after a fight.  And all his cringe worth comments last night show he needs/must have a women keep his bed warm.  Maybe it'd be cheaper (no having to split bills or pay for everything or split it up in a divorce) and easier on everyone involved if he found someone he was ok just having friends with benefits relationship with or maybe paying someone for their services.  laugh out loud

I do think he loves the girls, seems to be good with children and will eventually make a good dad.  But, IMO, he needs to find someone that will balance him out, settle him down, call him on his crap, take a stand when needed and even put him in his place when needed.  However, I'm not sure that will be easy to find.  laugh out loud JMOAA

Last edited by Ladybug82 on Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Oct 16, 2016 9:41 pm

So if Nick2 doesn't have the kids, who does? Her parents?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray - Amanda Stanton - BIP 3 - Discussion

+81
Mustang19
Stacia620
Elle
whit90
albean99